Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2-0 feels like kids playing

Comment

I am really f****g tired of this bullshit. This mess up managements, crappy situation inside the teams, bad coaches, lack of financially responsibility by the clubs, players playing like crap and with no motivations, and all this yellow journalism and old footballers coming out talking shit. It is just killing IPL and in long run our NT. This football is like corrupted leg infested with maggots.

Comment

What a depressive 5th ACL day!

Comment

By far the worst ACL campaign by our teams.
          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Interesting I observed in most games, Iranian clubs have more possession but don't do anything with it.
            IEI
            Only national team : Iran
            Only Club in Iran : Esteghlal
            Only Club in the World: Inter Milan

Comment

LMAO - I just tuned in a minute ago (with muted sound) and thought it was Persepolis in red. I was super happy that the goal was scored until I saw it was a Korean who was celebrating.

Comment

PP Seriously can not afford to receive another goal, because right now they're still up on Lekhwiya on head to head and can still advance if they tie them on points after next game.

Comment

Originally posted by DireStraits View Post
                  Can someone tell Branko the lef side need Bengar or a better player? He has not been in the team long enough to know
                  Bengar is injured

Comment

Sadeghian lucky to get a faul there. There was really nothing going on!
                    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Three counters for Lekh off 3 PP crosses because there's no on behind the box to send the ball back in (i.e. exact opposite of the tactics TM uses)!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                        Sadeghian lucky to get a faul there. There was really nothing going on!
                        In all fairness, BW ye zarre haal daade beh ma to in baazi!

Comment

BW kicked perspolice ass

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                            PP Seriously can not afford to receive another goal, because right now they're still up on Lekhwiya on head to head and can still advance if they tie them on points after next game.

Shire Branko, 3 goals against in 4 games before him and he matched that record in one game!

Comment

What the hell kind of defense was that. ouch.

Comment

Derakhshan > Branco [emoji57]

Comment

Working...
                                X