AFC Champions League 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rugs View Post
    I don't know who mentioned azadari, but I'm sure you know that it's very much a part of the IPL.
    I'm referring to people who all they do is post about how terrible we are and we're doomed and worse off than Afghanistan, it's quite annoying to see.

Comment

The team is out of Sync
      WTF!!!
      "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Alishah be hamin rahati toop as dast dad..ffs

Comment

Persepolis frustrates me and I hate 8-0ers, what should I do

Comment

Noori just got man-handled..

Comment

how effing hard is it to pass-pass-pass-pass-shoot on goal?!?
              EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

PP looks really tired
                IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                  I'm referring to people who all they do is post about how terrible we are and we're doomed and worse off than Afghanistan, it's quite annoying to see.
                  I feel you bro but we are witniessing ourselved the utter shit performance of PP. It's not like we are doomed but what we see is Irans most famous team lacks the basic 101s of football.
                  This is annoying to the point of getting crazy.
                  IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                    I feel you bro but we are witniessing ourselved the utter shit performance of PP. It's not like we are doomed but what we see is Irans most famous team lacks the basic 101s of football.
                    This is annoying to the point of getting crazy.
                    Yes Perspolis is pretty bad, but people are taking it out on everything football related in all of Iran, not just Perspolis.

Comment

Derakhshan motshakerim

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                        well, its a forum right? Some people might have other opinions. Its that simple.
                        Even if PP win this game which I hope they do, they still played shit!

Comment

come on little urgency guys
                          IRI = FAILED

Comment

PP can go on all night long and still not score with their way of passing a ball.

Comment

individual talent is there, but as a team, they are horrible.
                              "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by football.club View Post
                                well, its a forum right? Some people might have other opinions.
                                They are allowed to have them, but their opinions are pretty baseless and stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X