No announcement yet.

AFC Champions League 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, the match ups for our teams for next week will be as follows (times in military format):

February 24th

Pakhtakor - Naft, Tashkent, 16:30 Local Time (06:30 EST, 12:30 CET)

Perspolis
    - Lekhwiya, Tehran, 18:30 local time (10:00 EST, 16:00 CET)

February 25th

Foolad - Al Sadd, Ahvaz, 16:00 local time (07:30 EST, 13:30 CET)

Nasaf Qarshi - Tractor, Qarshi (Uzbekistan), 18:00 local time (08:00 EST, 14:00 CET)

NOTES

* Al Sadd (Qatar) had a very tough game against Al Wahda (UAE) which they were leading 2-1 until the 72nd minute. Al Wahda went on to tie the game and take the lead 3-2 well into injury time, but Al Sadd tied the game in the 8th minute of injury time!!! Game went into extra time with each team scoring a goal and sending the game into penalties after a 4-4 tie!!! Al Sadd came on top there, but they will be missing one of their key players Kasola against Foolad compliments of a red card in this match. There were also two red cards handed to Al Wahda.

* Al Ahli (Saudi) beat Al Qadisiya (Kuwait) 2-1 in another game that went to extra time. They'll be the 4th team in Tractor's group.

Comment

24 February:

Persepolis-Lekhwyia in Azadi in few days... Vay, just vay...

Lekhwyia notable players: Chico Flores (Swansea few months ago), Nam Tae Hee, Karim Boudiaf (Ghutter NT and ex Ligue 1/2 player) Youssef Mskani (Tunisia NT), Vladimir Weiss (Slovakia NT)

Persepolis notable players: Back from injury Payam Sadeghian and... yeah forget about it.

Naft-Pakhtakor, hopefully Naft wins but Pakhtakor is no pushover.

25 February:

Foulad-Al Sadd, probable comeback of Bakhtiar, hopefully a positive result.

Nasaf Qarshi-Tractor, confident that Tractor will soorakh them

Comment

AFC Champions League 2015

As long as Mr. Botox is in charge I don't see any chance for PP

Comment

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
          Persepolis notable players: Back from injury Payam Sadeghian and... yeah forget about it.
          Let's not exaggerate, Perspolis actually finally injected some promising players.
          Alishah, Taromi, Khanzadeh or Abbaszadeh are other examples, but all this talent means shit when you are coached by some dirty idiot.

Nevertheless, we can only hope for a miracle. We additionally lost our best DM and the best GK of the league, while our best player is out of form due to injuries/suspensions. Currently we can only hope for Sadeghian, Nouri, Taromi and Alishah to carry the team. This is our only hope to avoid being humiliated.
          Formerly known as Persianking!
          Follow me @
          instagram/iranscout
          instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Persepolis vs Lekhwiya, Tuesday 24th on IRIB 3 at 18H00 Tehran time
            http://www.tv3.ir/kondaktor1/508-seshanbe

Naft vs Pakhtakor, Tuesday 24th on Varzesh TV (probably) at 15h00 Tehran time
            http://varzeshonline.blogsky.com/139...B9%D8%AA-15-00

Comment

I have never seen perspolis fans so hopeless ever my entire life. Just visit the facebook page and see what their writing. It's sad to see the position that we're in.

With having Sir Alex Botox, the chances are so slim. I hope I'm wrong though.

Comment

Naft is undefeated in their last 20 games which includes 15 ipl games, 4 hazfi cup games, and one acl playoff. Their last loss was to Saipa almost 6 months ago on august 24, 2014. Very impressive although im not sure how the absence of Pouraliganji will effect them.

Comment

Why isn't there any threads on the matches yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                    Why isn't there any threads on the matches yet?
                    Well maybe cuz us Persepolis fans arent so excited about this competition as much as we should be because of the botox coaching staff.. Lol
                    ==============================================

Comment

The thing that sucks the most is that Naft cannot replace Pouraliganji until the summer window if Im not mistaking... I guess Hossein Ebrahimi or Wirikom will take his position which will be fine but obviously a downgrade

Comment

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
                        The thing that sucks the most is that Naft cannot replace Pouraliganji until the summer window if Im not mistaking... I guess Hossein Ebrahimi or Wirikom will take his position which will be fine but obviously a downgrade
                        I am pretty sure you can sign free-agents

Comment

Michael Laudrup coach of Lekhwiya, "Qatar dosen't have a footballing culture"

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/?itemid...9%DA%A9%D8%B3)

Comment

^HAhhahha OMG thats so awesome!!! And it means he will go to Iran, Hahaha I love it!

Comment

Not sure on what basis Mahdavikia is making the statement that Perspolis will get good results despite struggling in the Iran Professional League. When a team is struggling, is struggling period!!! there is no magic.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                                Not sure on what basis Mahdavikia is making the statement that Perspolis will get good results despite struggling in the Iran Professional League. When a team is struggling, is struggling period!!! there is no magic.
                                it happens quite a bit a team stuggles in the league but does well in the continental tournament. Everton and Dortmund are examples in europe. Mes kerman was in the relegation zone and still made it out of the group stage. Also even perspolis in 2012 was mid table but performed quite well. So there is a basis.

Comment

Working...
                                X