AFC Champions League 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Naft Tehran line-up

علیرضا بیرانوند، حسین ابراهیمی، ایمان مبعلی، غلامرضا رضایی، وحید امیری، آرش رضاوند، علیرضا عزتی، وحید حمدی*نژاد، سعید لطفی، پادووانی و امین حاج*محمدی

Berianvand, Ebrahimi, Mobali, Rezaie, Amiri, Rezavand, Ezzati, Hamdinejad, Lotfi, Padovani, Hajmohamadi

Comment

when does naft game start?
      sigpic
      SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
      IRAN
      - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Iranian ref gave a controversial penalty in injury time to Seongnam FC to win over Cannavaro's Guangzhou Evergrande. He also sent off a Guangzhou Evergrande player which I did not see but heard was controversial as well. For me it was a soft PK to give. Just a tiny tuck of the shirt and the Seongnam player went flying.

Overall Cannavaro and his team looked pissed but did not complain as much as Korean and Western Asian teams usually do. They had in the look in their face that they were gonna rape Seongnam in their home leg.

Comment

Full time:

Seongnam (KOR) 2 - Guangzhou (CHN) 1

Note: Guangzhou played with 10 men from the 65th minute and the Koreans just managed to score a final second injury time to salvage this game. They become the 2nd team after PP to win their home game.

Seoul (KOR) 1 - Osaka (JPN) 3

Note: Both Japanese teams register away wins against their Korean opponents and go into the 2nd leg with a huge advantage, along with Lekhwiya who also won their away match.

So with those results and 6 of the 8 round of 16 matches completed, PP are the only team who has not been scored on!

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
            Naft Tehran line-up

علیرضا بیرانوند، حسین ابراهیمی، ایمان مبعلی، غلامرضا رضایی، وحید امیری، آرش رضاوند، علیرضا عزتی، وحید حمدی*نژاد، سعید لطفی، پادووانی و امین حاج*محمدی

Berianvand, Ebrahimi, Mobali, Rezaie, Amiri, Rezavand, Ezzati, Hamdinejad, Lotfi, Padovani, Hajmohamadi
            Weird lineup tho, Rezaei up-top maybe? I guess it's going to be something like that:

Motahari will probably come as a super sub in the 2nd half as always, hopefully Naft doesn't fvck up like vs Al Ain

Comment

Is Naft resting their key players so they're ready for next season of IPL?

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
                Maybe it is an exit strategy for Mansourian to take over SS! SS fans love him to take over...GN is gone now...

Comment

AFC Champions League 2015

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
                  Lol This is basically their best possible 11 except for moving Rezaei as a striker and starting Rezavand (instead of playing a natural striker like Ghorbani/Motahari and Rezaei as winger).

This is Naft not Tractor

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                    Lol This is basically their best possible 11 except for moving Rezaei as a striker and starting Rezavand (instead of playing a natural striker like Ghorbani/Motahari and Rezaei as winger).

This is Naft not Tractor
                    Only Motahari is missing.

Comment

When IS GAME STARTING GUYS?! STREAMING LINKS PLS!!
                      You just got Caged
                      K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

This is Naft not Tractor
                        hahahaa I know man I'm just kidding

Comment

Bro's, how many minutes left to the game?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                            Bro's, how many minutes left to the game?
                            17:30 our time, 45 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by CAGE View Post
                              When IS GAME STARTING GUYS?! STREAMING LINKS PLS!!
                              in 45 minutes.

Comment

Weird lineup tho, Rezaei up-top maybe? I guess it's going to be something like that:

Motahari will probably come as a super sub in the 2nd half as always, hopefully Naft doesn't fvck up like vs Al Ain
                                thats one way of looking at it. i think rezaie will be right wing and rezavand up top.

Comment

Working...
                                X