Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
    3-2 Tractor is pathetic.
    Bad performance from Traxtor. They are just wasting time. Al Ahli was playing better.

Comment

I am ashamed to see the likes of Al Ahli, Al Ahli and Nasaf Mushroomi ahead of my country's top placed team.

Bilaaaaaakh
      Support Iran until the end

Comment

Can we quit it with the racism?

Stay classy.

Comment

Originally posted by Wahid Dejagah View Post
          HOW SHIT CAN A CLUB BE?!?!

2 identical goals conceded. Kiram too koneshoon.

My condolences to everyone, we are so Poroo to bash Japanese clubs, where our own League leaders are getting outclassed by Al-Tokhm
          Why using profanity? calm down dude. I am Traxtor fan but I don't post those words here.

Comment

Good for you. It's the only words that befit what I've seen today.

Apologies

Comment

The Nasaf - Al-Ahli (Sau) game ended 0-0, so the two Al-Ahli's will advance with this result.

Al-Ahli (UAE) will face Naft in the next round if Naft finish on top of the group. That would be an easy game for Naft.

Comment

AFC Champions League 2015

I am ashamed to see the likes of Al Ahli, Al Ahli and Nasaf Mushroomi ahead of my country's top placed team.

Bilaaaaaakh
                Your country's top placed team is in top position in the league for the reason that they are intentionally being plain sh*t in the ACL.

Tractor has the same advantage as Sepahan, SS and all other non-ACL teams as they are unwilling to play the champions league every year.

Kudos to Naft for taking both seriously and being successful with a team of young players, making Tractor look like clowns

Comment

It is funny one Ali Karimi former team is wining another one! And the classic bed soccer starts.

Comment

Seeing a club in my city with a fan base of 12 people celebrate like that gives me extreme suicidal tendencies.

And that middle aged clown Oliviera should quit acting like a buffoon on the sideline and analyse his opponents but more importantly, teach his team what defence means.

You know you're sh*t when Algooz has more fighting spirit than you. Don't bother arguing this, considering I see how these players live on a daily basis.

Comment

Al-Hilal take the lead against Al-Sadd again, 2-1 now. With that result remaining PP will be playing against Al-Sadd if they top the group.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                        Whoever decided to do that was a crazy person. Traxtor lost its chance because of that.
                        Not because I defend the decision, but it will surely increase tractors chances of winning the league instead.
                        Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

I hope they demote to Azadegan.

They're certainly not worthy of embarrassing our country yet again.

Comment

Seeing a club in my city with a fan base of 12 people celebrate like that gives me extreme suicidal tendencies.

And that middle aged clown Oliviera should quit acting like a buffoon on the sideline and analyse his opponents but more importantly, teach his team what defence means.

You know you're sh*t when Algooz has more fighting spirit than you. Don't bother arguing this, considering I see how these players live on a daily basis.
                            It must be tough for you living in UAE and see Al Ahli win your countrymen! I understand you. Your feeling is just like those afghani refugees in Azadi after their U23 lost to Iran U23 6-0. Don't take it seriously dude. I hope you didn't bet on this match or bragged about Traxtor in front of your Arab friends.

Comment

Has PP already played/lost yet..?

some of you need to take a chill pill, you can't blame Traxtor for resting key players today, considering the league standing and the likely tight finish to championship..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                Has PP already played/lost yet..?

some of you need to take a chill pill, you can't blame Traxtor for resting key players today, considering the league standing and the likely tight finish to championship..!
                                No one blames Traxtor only for resting key players today, people blame Traxtor because they are the shame of Iranian teams every single time they compete in ACL.

Comment

Working...
                                X