Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where are you seeing the game?

Comment

Santos of Naft is the worst defender I've ever seen.

Comment

Alahli is not grass rolling. They are attacking like they are behind.

Comment

AFC Champions League 2015

Nong is so bad this year. Keep in mind that this was a la liga player few years back...

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            The odd idiot here or there. I don't think I've seen club officials bring in the flag of a country that has nothing to do with the game over thousands of seats!
            Well they have to fill the seats somehow..

Comment

Same year as every year. We sit here desperately trying to insult them while they do their talking on the pitch.... the one place it matters.

Comment

As deadly as Al-Ahli are going forward, there defence is weak. Arabs have always been poor at defending. Two powerful attacks from Naft and they could turn this around!

Comment

someone send link

Comment

The worst part about this game is that all the retards come out again and say "IPL SUCKS" cause Naft who is 15th(!?) In our league loses.

Comment

congratulations to Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan, they managed to escape from Asia and move to UEFA
                      Astana from Kazakhstan is playing in Champions league this year.

Look at us we are stuck with these Arabs. Khaaak!
                      At least in europe people are adam hesabi

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                        The worst part about this game is that all the retards come out again and say "IPL SUCKS" cause Naft who is 15th(!?) In our league loses.
                        You never stop using this excuse do you?

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                          Same year as every year. We sit here desperately trying to insult them while they do their talking on the pitch.... the one place it matters.
                          I would like to see their national teams do that against us..

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                            A small problem tho, they don't have Lima, Ribeiro or Asamoah Gyan in their national team

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                              someone send link
                              http://cdn.livetv.sx/webplayer.php?t...325&ci=53&si=1

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                                Here's how I see it: Our national team is better, but not good enough to win any trophies. Their clubs are better, but are good enough to win trophies. I remember Al Sadd won the ACL a couple years back.

Comment

Working...
                                X