Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Iran - Sweden [31-03-2015]; Date, Times, Info, Updates and Live Reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I smell a red card for Zlatan

but then again

TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweden_...#Current_squad

No safari, unfortunately we won't be able to beat his a$$

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
        Lol fvck Zlatan...
        That SOB in his post game interview today: "Now we have a game at home vs Iran.. Or Iraq... one of them."
        Source please...? Can't find anything anywhere around the Swedish websites...
        maa bachehaaye iroonim
        hamishe irooni mimoonim
        baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
        baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi_1 View Post
          Source please...? Can't find anything anywhere around the Swedish websites...
          Im on the phone now so dont have the link, but he said so in his post game interview, the video wasuploadad at aftonbladet.

Comment

It's a 1+ hour ride from Skavsta Airport to the stadium
            IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
              It's a 1+ hour ride from Skavsta Airport to the stadium
              Have fun man! I wish I could join you.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                Have fun man! I wish I could join you.
                What you don't come?

In that case i will try to get Shojaeis Shirt for you
                IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                  Im on the phone now so dont have the link, but he said so in his post game interview, the video wasuploadad at aftonbladet.
                  http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportblade...cle20540910.ab

He said it at the end of this interview but no beg deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                    What you don't come?
                    In that case i will try to get Shojaeis Shirt for you
                    Uni is screwing me, I have to finish few projects in a limited time and I am only halfway through (Irooni style of procrastination).

Would be awesome if you could get Shojaei's shirt for me, I will personally buy you a kabab koobideh meal next time we meet up

Masoud Shojaei

Comment

Comment

Brief translation of the articles above: it says the Iranian team sneak out from a backdoor to avoide fans in the airport, reffering to what happened in Australia with the selfies, and that the minibars has been emptyied ansd the television has been shut of so that the players cant by adult content. And that there is no pressconfernces planer exept the one before the game. And that there has been 35 000 tickets sold mostly bought from iranian fans

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
                          Brig translation of the articles above: it says the Iranian team sneak out from a backdoor to avsides fans in the airport, and that the minibars has been emptyied ans the television has been shut of so that the players want by allt content. And that there is no pressconfernces planer exet the one before the game. And that there has been 35 000 tickets sold moster bought from iranian fans
                          Lol, IR just IR'ing..

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                            http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportblade...cle20540910.ab

He said it at the end of this interview but no beg deal.
                            Yeah agreed.
                            Imo the context in which he said it didn't sound disrespectful after all... he was just a bit tired xD

Comment

why isn't this match listed as an upcoming match on livescore.com?

Comment

I can't believe This guy will play against us!

Comment

Working...
                                X