Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Iran - Sweden [31-03-2015]; Date, Times, Info, Updates and Live Reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cant understand much of it, could you write some key points down discussed? Would be appreciated.

Originally posted by Essi View Post
    Two of most famous and well known Swedish Football experts predict a win for Iran. Olof Lundh and Erik Niva.

Great clip.

http://tv.aftonbladet.se/webbtv/nyhe...rticle72430.ab

Comment

Originally posted by Pedram123 View Post
      I cant understand much of it, could you write some key points down discussed? Would be appreciated.
      Well, basically talking a lot of politics again....

They talk about how powerful TM is and how the government fear the team because it gives millions of our people the chance to get out on the streets and celebrate when winning. Erik Niva, one of the experts talk about how he when visiting Iran saw it by himself, the government basically has no power in a fully packed Azadi when something good happens and he mentioned that the government has tried to ban football but can't because it is way too popular.

They predicted the score, the persian guy predicted a draw, 2-2 and the swedish guy, Erik Niva predicated a 1-1 or 0-1 victory for Iran because of how they would have more support in the stadium.

Oh... the woman then asked why woman in Iran are allowed to watch other sports but not football and the gay guy in studio said "Because the players in Iran are so hot" hahah and then Erik Niva mentioned that the government excuse for that is that the men in the stadiums are rude and too offensive for woman blablabla... basically, everything that we already knew and nothing new :P even the part where our players look good, lol
      maa bachehaaye iroonim
      hamishe irooni mimoonim
      baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
      baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Iman_Joon View Post
        2-0 Iran was also really good but I think Zlatan will score. He wants to play just to increase his goalrecord so he will give everything. But hopefully it will not be that easy gor him. Sweden plays with a new goalkeeper but I think his better then our (sweden) first goalie
        these are the results I have played on at expekt.com :

Note that I betted 2 times on the same results and that the 2 times hade diffrent odds thats why some of the returns dont make sense. The odds where much higher this morning compared to yesterday

2-2 odds 19 (30kr, potential return = 570kr)
        3-3 odds 75 (10kr, potential return = 750kr)
        0-1 odds 11.5 (20kr, potential return = 230kr)
        0-2 odds 28 (50kr , potential return = 1440kr)
        0-3 odds 75 (40kr, potential return = 3000kr)
        0-4 odds 175 (30kr, potential return = 5250kr)
        0-5 odds 250 (10kr, potential return = 2500kr)
        1-2 odds 18 (50kr, potential return = 930kr)
        1-3 odds 50 (45kr, potential return = 2250kr)
        2-3 odds 50 (30kr, potential return = 1600kr)
        1-4 odds 125 (30kr, potential return = 3750kr)
        2-4 odds 150 (25kr, potential return = 3250kr)
        3-4 odds 175 (10kr, potential return = 1750kr)
        1-5 odds 250 (10kr, potential return = 2500kr)
        2-5 odds 250 (10kr, potential return = 2500kr)

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
          these are the results I have played on at expekt.com :

Note that I betted 2 times on the same results and that the 2 times hade diffrent odds thats why some of the returns dont make sense. The odds where much higher this morning compared to yesterday

2-2 odds 19 (30kr, potential return = 570kr)
          3-3 odds 75 (10kr, potential return = 750kr)
          0-1 odds 11.5 (20kr, potential return = 230kr)
          0-2 odds 28 (50kr , potential return = 1440kr)
          0-3 odds 75 (40kr, potential return = 3000kr)
          0-4 odds 175 (30kr, potential return = 5250kr)
          1-2 odds 18 (50kr, potential return = 930kr)
          1-3 odds 50 (45kr, potential return = 2250kr)
          2-3 odds 50 (30kr, potential return = 1600kr)
          1-4 odds 125 (30kr, potential return = 3750kr)
          2-4 odds 150 (25kr, potential return = 3250kr)
          3-4 odds 175 (10kr, potential return = 1750kr)
          1-5 odds 250 (10kr, potential return = 2500kr)
          2-5 odds 250 (10kr, potential return = 2500kr)
          Nice odds. Good luck on the results

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi_1 View Post
            Well, basically talking a lot of politics again....

They talk about how powerful TM is and how the government fear the team because it gives millions of our people the chance to get out on the streets and celebrate when winning. Erik Niva, one of the experts talk about how he when visiting Iran saw it by himself, the government basically has no power in a fully packed Azadi when something good happens and he mentioned that the government has tried to ban football but can't because it is way too popular.

They predicted the score, the persian guy predicted a draw, 2-2 and the swedish guy, Erik Niva predicated a 1-1 or 0-1 victory for Iran because of how they would have more support in the stadium.

Oh... the woman then asked why woman in Iran are allowed to watch other sports but not football and the gay guy in studio said "Because the players in Iran are so hot" hahah and then Erik Niva mentioned that the government excuse for that is that the men in the stadiums are rude and too offensive for woman blablabla... basically, everything that we already knew and nothing new :P even the part where our players look good, lol
            The girl started the program by saying that " we will talk about Iran national team, the team that did well in Worldcup in Brazil and also was known as the "best looking team" but that's not par of our discussion lol

Comment

http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportblade...cle20554354.ab

Lastest article on Aftonbladet, Swedens biggest newspaper.... It is an interview with our warrior Andranik Teymourian.

In the interview he asked about his religion and about the rumors surrounding TM lately...

- He mentions that he is the first christian captain of TM since 1978 and that he is proud of being christian and being a part of a muslim team.
              - The article describes him as one the most important players on our team and how he is the one running, fighting and how he has stamina in top class.
              - He is described as a humble guy during the interview.
              - When asked about woman in stadium in Iran he has a very smart answer "For me the fans are the beauty of football, I hope the stadium will be packed against Sweden and hopefully most of them are Iranian fans, I respect the Swedish National Team and I hope for good atmosphere."
              - About the rumors of them being isolated in Stockholm, he denies it and says that they can take photos with who they want, when they want and how they want and they have been around town in Stockholm but that it was dead which probably is normal because it is Europe and everything is dead after 18.00-19.00 but it doesn't matter, they are not there for vacation but for playing a match and that people are just trying to paint a picture that they are isolated in their rooms with cuffs on.
              - He even says "The view you have on Iran is wrong, it is like you haven't had electricity here in Sweden for the last 10 years"
              - He is asked about his religion and background and he says "It is true that my background is armenian but I have a Persian passport and I was born in Iran and I just hope to give the armenians a good reputation and it gives me pleasure to represent my TM.
              - He says that he is religious, he reads the bible and that he respects all his teammates who are muslims and there is nothing special about that.
              - He talks about CQs exit and how they are very sad about his departure and how he has given the team a "personality" and how everything will fall apart when he leaves and TM will be a sinking ship.
              - He talks about the importance of CQ during WC when they didn't have many friendlies but how made that up by a lot of tactical meetings with the team, around 150 meetings and that they showed the world that get can be counted on on the world stage.
              - He describes the goal of Messi "Thats what Messi does, nothing you can do about it" and how Messi has that little extra nobody else has.
              - Asked about Zlatan vs. Messi he says "Zlatan is better at some and Messi better at some, nobody is good at everything"
              - Ando finished the interview with "My road to TM was not hard because I had God with me"

Hope the translation is good enough for you guys, especially for my friends in Sweden, haha, enjoy!
              maa bachehaaye iroonim
              hamishe irooni mimoonim
              baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
              baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Iman_Joon View Post
                Nice odds. Good luck on the results
                U 2. I'm happy as long as Team melli wins.

Comment

fkn IRIB decided to broadcast the match on Varzesh channel which is not accessible to many people in Iran. A bunch of retards!

Comment

http://isna.ir/fa/news/94011102157/%...B1%D8%A7%D9%86
                    Swedish TV will broadcast the match both in swedish and persian

Comment

The game is on bien sports connect like last weeks game
                      Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
                        The game is on bien sports connect like last weeks game
                        link?

Comment

http://www.beinsportsconnect.tv/

Comment

is there any link for germany? beinsport is blocked in europe

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
                              have to sign up and pay righ?

Comment

I think its for only USA members, basically those who pay for biensports on TV just plug in your cable information

Comment

Working...
                                X