Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Iran - Chile [26-03-2015]; Date, Times, Info, Updates and Live Reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dejagah#21 View Post
    So the game Vs Chile will probably be moved to either Norway, Finland or Denmark because of spectator/commercial issues.
    and you base this on? :P lol finland won't ever happen. why the hell would they put it in a country without almost any foreigners from Iran or Chile. The game wouldn't make any money at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
      and you base this on? :P lol finland won't ever happen. why the hell would they put it in a country without almost any foreigners from Iran or Chile. The game wouldn't make any money at all.
      I edited my post, the reason is unknown, its not a spectator issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Dejagah#21 View Post
        So the game Vs Chile could probably be moved to either Norway, Finland or Denmark. The location is not confirmed yet.
        Denmark would be sweeet as Negin Mirsalehi

Comment

why move to another country?

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
            why move to another country?
            Sometimes, like the friendly Iraq had with a South American team in Denmark, it's a 3rd organization that pays for the friendly, hence they can put it anywhere they want, as I have understood.

Comment

Tell them to come England lool
              I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

so we have chile on 25th and sweden on 31st ?

we get all these good friendlies at the worst time, when we have nothing important coming up....other than 1st round of WCQ which should be easy. i wish we got these before asian cup or world cup

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                  we get all these good friendlies at the worst time, when we have nothing important coming up....other than 1st round of WCQ which should be easy. i wish we got these before asian cup or world cup
                  Lets just be grateful for these friendlies. A country under sanctions with an incompetent federation cannot be PICKY.

Comment

i can see why chile picked iran to play. after seeing us hold argentina in the world cup, they think we would be a good test for their offense. they're going to be trying to break our defense and prob hope we play a tight game like the argentina game. they are preparing for copa america in june which will be in chile, so they're going to try really hard to win that thing.

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                    Lets just be grateful for these friendlies. A country under sanctions with an incompetent federation cannot be PICKY.
                    im not picky, ill take anything but at the same time i wish we could get some real friendlies when it matters.

Comment

i can see why chile picked iran to play. after seeing us hold argentina in the world cup, they think we would be a good test for their offense. they're going to be trying to break our defense and prob hope we play a tight game like the argentina game. they are preparing for copa america in june which will be in chile, so they're going to try really hard to win that thing.

im not picky, ill take anything but at the same time i wish we could get some real friendlies when it matters.

And we are preparing for WCQ in June

Comment

Shoma khodetoono narahat nakonin aghaye ekeeebaaataaan...

Comment

It matters to play good friendlies at every time possible. Our normal standard should be to use every FIFA dates (not matters they are before, after, competition) to play good opposition.

Do you think playing 3 top friendlies before WC will be enough if during 3 years before we snubs FIFA dates and only play asian craps?

Comment

In Austria now I think:
                            http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...cation-Austria

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...IA)(26-03-2015)

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Please stop with these match thread so long in advance and without 100% of this happening.

I remember someone did a thread for the AC2015 semi final match between South Korea and Iran lol

Comment

Only 3 weeks left till this game.

Comment

Working...
                                X