Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Winter 2014-2015 Transfer deadline ends in 2 days: Post Any Iranian Transfers here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow some people on pfdc are pretty dumb

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
      Wow some people on pfdc are pretty dumb
      I was like, "Where the f*** did that Bayern rumor come from"?

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
        who said that?
        I say that!

Dear brother use your head- the transfer deadline ends in a few hours... How on earth is Haghighi going to get a move to the UK, which requires a ton of paperwork to be sorted?

I mean I'm all for it happening, but the odds are stacked against it if you know what I mean?
        Support Iran until the end

Comment

Originally posted by Wahid Dejagah View Post
          I say that!

Dear brother use your head- the transfer deadline ends in a few hours... How on earth is Haghighi going to get a move to the UK, which requires a ton of paperwork to be sorted?

I mean I'm all for it happening, but the odds are stacked against it if you know what I mean?
          Transfer deadline is tomorrow!

Comment

Gonna be interesting to see where he's going!

Comment

I say that!

plus he might be going for next year, dont need alot of paper work, the main one is work permit, which he can get,is most likley a diviion 1 team

Comment

Transfer deadline closes in a little over 13 hours for the English leagues, and around the same time for other top Euro nations. It is still possible for Iranian players to make transfers, but it seems unlikely as we haven't heard any clear teams interested in players named yet.

Dejagah was an 11th hour last second addition to Fulham back when he joined up, and there were no rumors around that transfer, so hopefully we will get another good surprise or two this time!

Comment

So, did Haghighi go anywhere, or was it just an holiday in France?

Comment

Fxcking hell man. Yakubu the old prick signs for Reading, yet no one buys our young and better players...

Comment

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=204494

Not all hope is lost (yet)

Comment

what does it say?

Comment

Originally posted by Abbas7595 View Post
                          Fxcking hell man. Yakubu the old prick signs for Reading, yet no one buys our young and better players...
                          If Haghighi was Brazilian he would be playing for Chelsea right now

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                            what does it say?
                            Tonight will be his last negoation with the british team

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                              what does it say?
                              He's doing a final round of negotiations with this 'english' team today and upon the pending final agreement he'll join them at the start of next season.

This all sounds a bit too fishy to me- not ONE foreign media outlet has reported this.

Comment

Baba it's all sargarmi, he ain't going nowhere. After all, its better he's a starter in Portugal than a benchie for life in england.

Comment

Working...
                                X