Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Winter 2014-2015 Transfer deadline ends in 2 days: Post Any Iranian Transfers here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
    It's Chelsea guys, no doubt about it. I heard from a friend of a friend that Mourinho is looking for a replacement for Courtois and Cech. This information is coming from a very reliable source.
    This is BS! My friend, who happens to be the pesar khale of Bayern Munich's coach, just called me and said Guardiola is extremely unhappy with Neuer conceding 4 goals vs. Wolfsburg recently as he believes Neuer is not motivated anymore after winning WC. That's why Bayern is actually looking for another GK to put pressure on Neuer with Haghighi being a serious choice! Remember Guardiola wishing TM good luck in AC?

http://isna.ir/en/news/93102714912/G...sian-Cup-title

The truth is, he was watching Haghighi. I know people will jump on me for this, but haters gonna hate, khoda bozorge! As you know Hashemian is @ BM and not only heavily supports this decision, but he introduced Haghighi, damesh garm. btw. Hashemian might replace Guardiola temporarily in case Bayern loses the next game as well...

So please stop spreading false news, your source is absurd.
    Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by IPG View Post
      No MoFo on this forum I dont. When people seriously say LIVERPOOL (not to mention other crap expectations they have from TM players) saying Chelsea is as legit. I have read far worse shit here said most seriously.

Just look at all the BS written about Gucci while the truth of the matter is as good as he has been for Iran he failed in his last club in Belgium and even at a championship club in England. Our players except a few are simply not good enough to go to proper leagues and yet the majority of Iranians have idiotic expectations. So no Sarcasme does not come to mind when reading expectations from Iranian TM fans.
      Khasteh nabashi

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
        This is BS! My friend, who happens to be the pesar khale of Bayern Munich's coach, just called me and said Guardiola is extremely unhappy with Neuer conceding 4 goals vs. Wolfsburg recently as he believes Neuer is not motivated anymore after winning WC. That's why Bayern is actually looking for another GK to put pressure on Neuer with Haghighi being a serious choice! Remember Guardiola wishing TM good luck in AC?
        The truth is, he was watching Haghighi. I know people will jump on me for this, but haters gonna hate, khoda bozorge! As you know Hashemian is @ BM and not only heavily supports this decision, but he introduced Haghighi, damesh garm. btw. Hashemian might replace Guardiola temporarily in case Bayern loses the next game as well...
        Bro, my source also said something about Mourinho and Guardiola fighting out about it.. Maybe the interest by Mourinho was only to mess with Guardiola.. Where ever he goes, he will surely bench the other goalkeepers, Haghighi's hair has better reflexes and ball handling than Neuer, Cech and Thibaut combined.

EDIT: In the end, he will probably go to Real Madrid, considering Casillas' poor form lately and how Real likes to splash around top $$$, not to mention that who wouldn't want to play in a club with 10 CL titles?

Comment

baba, shure "sarcasm" ro dar avordid
          Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

Can have proper news and discussion here please instead of dalghak bazi?

Comment

Comment

Why would he want to leave the best team?

Comment

Originally posted by navidpersia View Post
                  Why would he want to leave the best team?
                  Too much time on the bench I guess?
                  Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

He was a bench player and they just got so much CL money that they will bring in new players from all over the world so there is really no place for him there

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                      Ajab I can't believe we have so many khar members here, I believe next time I will need to write in before that I am being sarcastic, not my fault some members are too dumb to see the obvious
                      I believed you as well. Seriously man Kola Ghermezi is never wrong.
                      Maybe you do need to write sarcasm next time cause I thought you were serious

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia View Post
                        I believed you as well. Seriously man Kola Ghermezi is never wrong.
                        Maybe you do need to write sarcasm next time cause I thought you were serious
                        haha lol, I thought it was fairly obvious that I was joking, besides, members who know me here, know that I from time to time like too fool around. I'll try to be even more clear in the future

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post

Hahahaha

"remember guardiola wishing TM good luck in AC"
                          sigpic

Comment

Well, can we confirm it was all bs?

Looks like he'll stay with Penafiel (for now at least)
                            Support Iran until the end

Comment

Originally posted by Wahid Dejagah View Post
                              Well, can we confirm it was all bs?

Looks like he'll stay with Penafiel (for now at least)
                              who said that?

Comment

As much as I like haghighi, there is no way he's bayern material. How is this even a rumor, haghighi isnt even competitive for rubin's keeping spot, that's why they loaned him out.

Comment

Working...
                                X