Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Winter 2014-2015 Transfer deadline ends in 2 days: Post Any Iranian Transfers here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
    Shhh, what the fvck dude, there is a reason why I didn't tell you guys the name of the source, and now you just revealed it all!?
    Maraz..
    I'm so sorry.

Kolo Ghermezi is so scary when he gets mad. Please dont tell him it was me.

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
    Tell me one goalkeeper that is good on penalties except Buffon and Neuer!
    There is no defending Haghighi and his shocking performance in the penalties. I can honestly say I have never seen a worse performance. Not even a fingertip on one. If he had of stood still he would have saved a penalty.

How bout changing his tactic and not picking a direction before the kick but rather diving the split second after kick is taken. Many keepers use that method.

And to answer your question. Cech and Cassilas are damn good but the point is not individual keepers, its just how bad Haghighi was. He didnt even come close to saving one.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      Tim Krul (Netherlands)
      lol i knew you would say tim krul hahaha

Comment

In Iran, Gordan is amazing at stopping PKs...
        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

It's Chelsea guys, no doubt about it. I heard from a friend of a friend that Mourinho is looking for a replacement for Courtois and Cech. This information is coming from a very reliable source.
          send the source or dont write nonsense

Comment

It's Chelsea guys, no doubt about it. I heard from a friend of a friend that Mourinho is looking for a replacement for Courtois and Cech. This information is coming from a very reliable source.

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooool
            Even with the remotest of the remotest chance of this being true this would be the worse possible move as he would be a bench sitter !!!

Please folks stay a little realistic, Liverpool !! Chelsea !!! Why not just go for Bayern, Barca or Real !?

This is one of the most things about Iranian Football, people are not realistic, either they are way to positive or way to negative but hardly ever objective !!!

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
              send the source or dont write nonsense
              Originally posted by IPG View Post
              Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooool
              Even with the remotest of the remotest chance of this being true this would be the worse possible move as he would be a bench sitter !!!
              Please folks stay a little realistic, Liverpool !! Chelsea !!! Why not just go for Bayern, Barca or Real !?
              This is one of the most things about Iranian Football, people are not realistic, either they are way to positive or way to negative but hardly ever objective !!!

Comment

Talebloo
                راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Haghighi certainly doesn't fulfill the criteria for English work permit, no way he's played 80% of Iran's games in the past two years.

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                    Talebloo
                    Talebloo is/was the best PK stopper I've seen.
                    sigpic ABIETEH

Comment

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
                      I dont know how I could make it more obvious, yet people believe I was serious

Comment

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
                        No MoFo on this forum I dont. When people seriously say LIVERPOOL (not to mention other crap expectations they have from TM players) saying Chelsea is as legit. I have read far worse shit here said most seriously.

Just look at all the BS written about Gucci while the truth of the matter is as good as he has been for Iran he failed in his last club in Belgium and even at a championship club in England. Our players except a few are simply not good enough to go to proper leagues and yet the majority of Iranians have idiotic expectations. So no Sarcasme does not come to mind when reading expectations from Iranian TM fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Esteghlali4life View Post
                          Talebloo is/was the best PK stopper I've seen.
                          Yeah but he is a crappy goalkeeper. What is more important, saving crazy ass shots during a game or a penalty every fifth game?

Comment

What is this about, what does it say? http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=203983

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                              What is this about, what does it say? http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=203983
                              It says Haghighi after returning from Australia to Tehran, left Tehran to France to negotiate with an English team (Does not specify what team, nor what division) it goes on and says during his stay in France he will continue the negotiation to determine his destination.

Comment

Ajab I can't believe we have so many khar members here, I believe next time I will need to write in before that I am being sarcastic, not my fault some members are too dumb to see the obvious

Comment

Working...
                                X