Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Winter 2014-2015 Transfer deadline ends in 2 days: Post Any Iranian Transfers here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winter 2014-2015 Transfer deadline ends in 2 days: Post Any Iranian Transfers here

It seems very likely that we will have at least one transfer this deadline. Whether it be Sardar, Ashkan, Gucci, Haghighi, Pouraligangi or others, I'm fairly certain we will have some movers.

This just in from varzesh3: Haghighi has left for France to continue his negotiations with an English team. Seems serious and Haghighi is apparently interested, hopefully it happens.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news.do?item...7_%D8%B4%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
      This just in from varzesh3: Haghighi has left for France to continue his negotiations with an English team. Seems serious and Haghighi is apparently interested, hopefully it happens.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news.do?item...7_%D8%B4%D8%AF
      Awesome! Hopefully we will get a couple guys going to better leagues, particularly those stuck in Persian Gulf leagues.

Comment

REAAALLY hope he goes to the UK. It'll only give me extra motivation to watch the EPL- it's never been the same since Ashkan left
        Support Iran until the end

Comment

It's probably a championship league team right? As much as haghighi deserves to be in a top league like the BPL, I doubt it's the premier league. Oh god I'd be so happy if it actually could be a premier league team!

Comment

a team like Burnley, QPR, Sunderland or even Liverpool could be very possible indeed! Especially the latter, which desperately needs someone half decent to replace migno
            Support Iran until the end

Comment

Oh god I'd be so happy if it would be Liverpool. It seems too good to be true tho so im not gonna get my hopes up.

Comment

Good for Haghighi always moving up. Hope it works out for him
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Is it Fulham?

Comment

It's Chelsea guys, no doubt about it. I heard from a friend of a friend that Mourinho is looking for a replacement for Courtois and Cech. This information is coming from a very reliable source.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                      It's Chelsea guys, no doubt about it. I heard from a friend of a friend that Mourinho is looking for a replacement for Courtois and Cech. This information is coming from a very reliable source.
                      Is your friend Kola Ghermezi? Cause my friend Samad Agha said he is going to Barcelona.

Im not too sure I agree with Haghighi being good enough to play in the EPL. As much as I would love it I dont think he is good enough.

8-9 penalties, didnt get a hand to one of them and I think he went the correct way twice. That shows a seriously technical flaw.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia View Post
                        Is your friend Kola Ghermezi? Cause my friend Samad Agha said he is going to Barcelona.
                        Im not too sure I agree with Haghighi being good enough to play in the EPL. As much as I would love it I dont think he is good enough.
                        8-9 penalties, didnt get a hand to one of them and I think he went the correct way twice. That shows a seriously technical flaw.
                        Tell me one goalkeeper that is good on penalties except Buffon and Neuer!

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                          Tell me one goalkeeper that is good on penalties except Buffon and Neuer!
                          Tim Krul (Netherlands)

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia View Post

Shhh, what the fvck dude, there is a reason why I didn't tell you guys the name of the source, and now you just revealed it all!?
                            Maraz..

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                              Tim Krul (Netherlands)
                              https://twitter.com/albey_h/status/528941669899845632

Comment

Working...
                              X