No announcement yet.

داور بین*المللی کشورمان دیدار فینال جام م 

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a great news. This is a slap in the face of Ghalenoi who keeps complaining about Faghani. I'm happy for him

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
      I told you what my strategy is. I want Iranians to be a showcase for our values. We need to lead by example. We need to show them we are superior. No one said it would be easy, but I am afraid that's the only way to stay true to yourself and to achieve something positive in the long run.
      Yes we will be known for those things.

Comment

Hats off to Faghani. This is quite an accomplishment not just on a personal level, but for Iran as a nation:

In the whole history of AFC, no Iranian referee had ever officiated an Asian Cup final!

Just as sweet is the fact the Williams has been demoted to 4th official in the bronze medal match!

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
          Hats off to Faghani. This is quite an accomplishment not just on a personal level, but for Iran as a nation:

In the whole history of AFC, no Iranian referee had ever officiated an Asian Cup final!

Just as sweet is the fact the Williams has been demoted to 4th official in the bronze medal match!

Which coincidentally features Iraq. I wonder if he'll run onto the field just to give Omar Adbulrahman a red card. His excuse this time will be that he 'forgot' that he's just the 4th referee.

Comment

It's funny how some think Faghani screwing Australia will do anything to help us in the future. AFC will just make sure he and other Iranian refs never get a high profile gig again and then they'll resume screwing us as usual. The only way to stop getting shafted is to buy influence in that filthy organization like Arabs have. Plain and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by xerexes View Post
              It's funny how some think Faghani screwing Australia will do anything to help us in the future. AFC will just make sure he and other Iranian refs never get a high profile gig again and then they'll resume screwing us as usual. The only way to stop getting shafted is to buy influence in that filthy organization like Arabs have. Plain and simple.
              If it is about influence then it is not a competition.
              البته آنها تصمیم گرفته بودند که کره و استرالیا فینال را بازی کند و با این رأی به هدف خود رسیدند.اگر حتی یک کرسی در ای اف سی داشتیم می توانستیم نتیجه بهتری بگیریم.
              http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=203414
              That is why South Korea lost to Australia in groupe stage. That is why Iran was blocked to win Iraq.

Comment

^It's reality. This is a Third World corrupt organization like every other entity in that part of the world. Lobbying and connections have a major influence over the competition. If you don't want them to screw you over you have to make sure you're connected. "Taking revenge" the way you suggest would only hurt Iranian referees. Can't believe this actually needs to be explained.

Comment

I'm sorry but two wrongs don't make a right!
                  He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt, for he has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Albert Einstein

Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted, the indifference of those who should have known better, and the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most that has made it possible for evil to triumph.

Comment

This is the commentator during the game on Saturday: "Oh NO! And Cahill just looked at the Korean player and he is got a yellow for taunting"...2 mins later.."Yup red card to Cahil for sneezing on the Korean defender"....Lol JK....we aint arabs...we dont need to cheat...we dont need to lower ourselves like a malakh..Hope Arabian Football Confederation (AFC) watches how you should be a ref.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
                      I am not sure what this is supposed to mean. I hope he will do a great job and be a great showcase for Iranian integrity, honesty, and professionalism. This is the only way to prove the likes of Ben Williams wrong. Has nothing to do with revenge.
                      while your belief are to be commended, but I'm afraid with the likes of AFC, that would be like casting pearls before the swine.
                      all that justice, fairness and integrity is totally WASTED on the sorts of crooks whose minds are already bent and twisted. I seriously doubt they'd even recognize or acknowledge such a thing as refereeing with integrity and fairness. it wont even register in their minds that an Iranian tried to go beyond human notions of vengence and actually tried to be fair and just.
                      They'd just take it and not understand why.

if I were to recommend something to the korean team is to keep diving in the box. I really hope one of them would be a 50/50 that faghani awards as a penalty.
                      that'd be sweet justice

but my fear is he will try to be seen overly fair and beyond vengence and actually deny the koreans some deserved calls ... lest ppl think of him as vengeful !!!

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
                        Which coincidentally features Iraq. I wonder if he'll run onto the field just to give Omar Adbulrahman a red card. His excuse this time will be that he 'forgot' that he's just the 4th referee.
                        I seriously doubt williams' fiasco had much to do with iraq, as much as his vengeful nature of trying to get back at CQ for criticizing him.
                        it could have been iran - indonesia, guam, al qaeda national team or whatever ... he'd still make that call.

Comment

Originally posted by DireStraits View Post
                          Time to revenge
                          Thank you for sharing the great news. However the above statement is one of the lowest quality posts of PFDC thus far this year!

That mentality is dangerous in all aspects and levels...

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                            I seriously doubt williams' fiasco had much to do with iraq, as much as his vengeful nature of trying to get back at CQ for criticizing him.
                            it could have been iran - indonesia, guam, al qaeda national team or whatever ... he'd still make that call.
                            The point here isn't to use logic. We're supposed to come with every possible conspiracy theory as to why Ben Williams was against us. Him being an Iraq supporter and Arab sympathizer seemed to be one of the more popular options. LOL

However, we can all agree that he a useless tool.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                              Thank you for sharing the great news. However the above statement is one of the lowest quality posts of PFDC thus far this year!

That mentality is dangerous in all aspects and levels...
                              Sorry I leave then. You are above me in level

Comment

Originally posted by DireStraits View Post
                                Sorry I leave then. You are above me in level
                                I am sorry, I didn't to offend you. I guess you misunderstood me. My comment was not aimed make a personal attack on you. If it came across that way, then I apologize.

What I am saying is having our best referee to ruin his reputation and career like that is a bigger embarrassment and shame. If I am not mistaken this is the first time in years for an Iranian referee to whistle the final match of an Asian Cup.

Comment

Working...
                                X