داور بین*المللی کشورمان دیدار فینال جام م 

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

داور بین*المللی کشورمان دیدار فینال جام م 

داور بین*المللی کشورمان دیدار فینال جام ملت*های آسیا را سوت خواهد زد.

به گزارش خبرنگار ورزشی خبرگزاری تسنیم، کنفدراسیون فوتبال آسیا علیرضا فغانی را به عنوان داور بازی فینال جام ملت*های آسیا انتخاب کرد. رضا سخندان و محمد رضا ابوالفضلی او را در این دیدار همراهی می*کنند. داور چهارم این بازی فهد المرداسی از عربستان و ناظر بازی شمس المعادین سنگاپوری خواهند بود.

این دیدار روز شنبه آینده بین استرالیا و کره*جنوبی در ورزشگاه استرالیای شهر سیدنی برگزار می*شود.

همچنین نواف شکرالله داور بحرینی دیدار رده*بندی را روز جمعه بین عراق و امارات سوت می*زند. ویلیامز استرالیایی داور چهارم این بازی است.

Time to revenge

Originally posted by DireStraits View Post

Time to revenge
    I am not sure what this is supposed to mean. I hope he will do a great job and be a great showcase for Iranian integrity, honesty, and professionalism. This is the only way to prove the likes of Ben Williams wrong. Has nothing to do with revenge.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
      I am not sure what this is supposed to mean. I hope he will do a great job and be a great showcase for Iranian integrity, honesty, and professionalism. This is the only way to prove the likes of Ben Williams wrong. Has nothing to do with revenge.
      You are responsible for those cried or got a Heart attack seeing Iran lose like that.

Comment

You are responsible for those cried or got a Heart attack seeing Iran lose like that.
        Excuse me?

Comment

Get a life. What has this "integrity, honesty" crap done for us in all these years. Iranians have always been on the defensive and thats why they get hurt continously. We should be more like Israel... if your enemies strike you once, strike back a hundreds of times so they know with who they are dealing with.

But continue with this so called integrity and honour.... it will take you very far... especially in the Arab dominated AFC.

Comment

Excuse me?
            We are not in that part of the world. Now read this
            AFC suspended pooladi with one game and fine him for 2000 dollar.

Comment

Originally posted by Darloc View Post
              Get a life. What has this "integrity, honesty" crap done for us in all these years. Iranians have always been on the defensive and thats why they get hurt continously. We should be more like Israel... if your enemies strike you once, strike back a hundreds of times so they know with who they are dealing with.

But continue with this so called integrity and honour.... it will take you very far... especially in the Arab dominated AFC.
              I respect your opinion. I am sorry you are disillusioned with how things have gone. I hear you. But unless we fight for our values, which comprise honesty, integrity, and hopefully professionalism, we make ourselves indistinguishable from those we pretend to be fighting. It's very simple.

Comment

We are not in that part of the world. Now read this
                AFC suspended pooladi with one game and fine him for 2000 dollar.
                Let me quote our own Adesor Vafaseya:

"If you want to beat your enemy, beat them clean, straight and square, instead of copying their own dirty ways!" - Adesor Vafaseya, Jan 2015!

Enough said.

Comment

Can someone tell me what happened?

Comment

Let me quote our own Adesor Vafaseya:
                    "If you want to beat your enemy, beat them clean, straight and square, instead of copying their own dirty ways!" - Adesor Vafaseya, Jan 2015!
                    Enough said.
                    Works in Lorestan not in AFC. Enough said

Comment

Works in Lorestan not in AFC. Enough said
                      Yeah, I am sure your strategy is much more fruitful. Let's take revenge in the final. Faghani should give straight red cards to as many players on the pitch as possible. That way we can make up for our loss against Iraq. Great idea!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        Can someone tell me what happened?
                        Iranian Ref Faghani will be ref for S Korea - Australia match.

Comment

Yeah, I am sure your strategy is much more fruitful. Let's take revenge in the final. Faghani should give straight red cards to as many players on the pitch as possible. That way we can make up for our loss against Iraq. Great idea!
                          What is your strategy?

Comment

I am sure Faghani will do his best to be as fair as possible to show and teach all the great Persian justice and integrity. He will be a great ref to teach other refs how to do their job and show them his great human dignity. And that is how we can change AFC. Every Iranian rep at AFC must be just like our TM to make changes. That include IFF reps, and it is time to send great characters, like Daei, Kia, Hash, Karimi and many others to present us at AFC.

Comment

What is your strategy?
                              I told you what my strategy is. I want Iranians to be a showcase for our values. We need to lead by example. We need to show them we are superior. No one said it would be easy, but I am afraid that's the only way to stay true to yourself and to achieve something positive in the long run.

Comment

Working...
                              X