داور بین*المللی کشورمان دیدار فینال جام م 

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DireStraits View Post
    داور بین*المللی کشورمان دیدار فینال جام ملت*های آسیا را سوت خواهد زد.

به گزارش خبرنگار ورزشی خبرگزاری تسنیم، کنفدراسیون فوتبال آسیا علیرضا فغانی را به عنوان داور بازی فینال جام ملت*های آسیا انتخاب کرد. رضا سخندان و محمد رضا ابوالفضلی او را در این دیدار همراهی می*کنند. داور چهارم این بازی فهد المرداسی از عربستان و ناظر بازی شمس المعادین سنگاپوری خواهند بود.

این دیدار روز شنبه آینده بین استرالیا و کره*جنوبی در ورزشگاه استرالیای شهر سیدنی برگزار می*شود.

همچنین نواف شکرالله داور بحرینی دیدار رده*بندی را روز جمعه بین عراق و امارات سوت می*زند. ویلیامز استرالیایی داور چهارم این بازی است.

Time to revenge
    Yeah right. Faghani is going to risk his career just to get back at Williams. Are you in 4th grade?

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
      while your belief are to be commended, but I'm afraid with the likes of AFC, that would be like casting pearls before the swine.
      all that justice, fairness and integrity is totally WASTED on the sorts of crooks whose minds are already bent and twisted. I seriously doubt they'd even recognize or acknowledge such a thing as refereeing with integrity and fairness. it wont even register in their minds that an Iranian tried to go beyond human notions of vengence and actually tried to be fair and just.
      They'd just take it and not understand why.

if I were to recommend something to the korean team is to keep diving in the box. I really hope one of them would be a 50/50 that faghani awards as a penalty.
      that'd be sweet justice

but my fear is he will try to be seen overly fair and beyond vengence and actually deny the koreans some deserved calls ... lest ppl think of him as vengeful !!!
      No, my friend, I beg to differ. Staying true to who you are is not like casting pearls before swine because this is not about finding the best strategy to outfox an opponent. This is not game theory. It is rather about who we are and who we want to be. It's fundamentally a question of identity regardless of how nasty the entity you are interacting with is. In other words, AFC can be as nasty and corrupt as possible, our job is still to put our mark on them through an expression of what we really stand for and through enacting the very things we profess to be fighting for. That's the only viable way to herald change.

Comment

AFC is trying to make up for kicking Iran out of Asian Cup with this referee nomination and to say to everyone (including FIFA) that they have no agenda against Iran! They are a calculated bunch of bastards!.....

Comment

Fantastic News. He has been flawless this AC. I hope he gets to officiate some games in WC 2018.

Irmatov would have been picked but he made some really atrocious mistakes in the Aussie-UAE game.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
            ...... and corrupt as possible, our job is still to put our mark on them through an expression of what we really stand for and through enacting the very things we profess to be fighting for. That's the only viable way to herald change.
            But this is exactly why I said casting pearls before the swine. I am pretty sure Faghani's mature professionalism will NOT make its mark on these bastards. I'm not saying we should proactively try unlawful and biased refereeing. But should we see it, I would not shed a single tear.

We have behaved quite properly and justly many times before. From the disparity in reception of opponent teams who misbehaved and acted quite poorly, to refereeing in a non partisan fashion, to treating opponents fairly and ... .
            And yet, we see repeated miscarriage of justice against us.

So I would t go out of my way to impress a bunch of blind crooks how dignified and professional they COULD behave.
            You do it for people who recognize it. AFC does not. Most probably they'll go laugh and snicker at us afterwards.

But anyway, I still hope Faghani calls a 50/50 penalty for the Koreans that he and our dignity would not be in any danger

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
              But this is exactly why I said casting pearls before the swine. I am pretty sure Faghani's mature professionalism will NOT make its mark on these bastards. I'm not saying we should proactively try unlawful and biased refereeing. But should we see it, I would not shed a single tear.
              We have behaved quite properly and justly many times before. From the disparity in reception of opponent teams who misbehaved and acted quite poorly, to refereeing in a non partisan fashion, to treating opponents fairly and ... .
              And yet, we see repeated miscarriage of justice against us.
              So I would t go out of my way to impress a bunch of blind crooks how dignified and professional they COULD behave.
              You do it for people who recognize it. AFC does not. Most probably they'll go laugh and snicker at us afterwards.
              But anyway, I still hope Faghani calls a 50/50 penalty for the Koreans that he and our dignity would not be in any danger
              I believe your reasoning is deeply flawed and misleading. Where should all this lead to? By hoping that Faghani would call a penalty for South Korea, you might have the short-term enjoyment of a supposed punishment for Australia, but you don't realize that by that very act you create a new monster. I remember how everyone was happy here in February 2012 when we drew Qatar in Azadi (2-2) and thereby eliminated Bahrain and, as some foolishly argued, "paid back for what they had done to us" 11 years earlier. Guess what, that very Qatar that we happily let score on us two goals on your own soil, almost fucked us only 16 months later when they first gave us a good run for our money in Qatar and then got slaughtered by Uzbekistan only some days later. Don't you think that that "we are so happy Qatar scored on us and Bahrain got eliminated" in Feb 2012 was not fundamentally flawed and short-sighted, apart from being disgraceful from a moral point of view? What you are proposing is essentially the same thing all over again. You are saying let's favor South Korea because right now we have some sort of beef with an Australian ref (nevermind that the ref has little to do with the Australian football team). I am saying no, my friend, that's short-sighted and potentially dangerous.

Again, why should we lower ourselves and engage in this petty tit-for-tat thinking that, as demonstrated, is not only a dangerous in terms of its negative ramifications for our identity, but also fundamentally flawed and ineffective in the long run in terms of tangible results on the ground? The moment you try to figure out what the supposedly best strategy in game-theoretic terms might be, you have already lost because that's the moment you have bought into their ill-fated logic and made yourself indistinguishable from what you purportedly try to fight against.

Comment

Working...
              X