BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumba47 View Post
    If Iran actually makes the semis I will walk with my doodool out and send the video to pfdc
    please dont

Comment

This is trending big time on Tweeter. It will be the biggest turn around / controversy in modern sport. Period.

Comment

So when will the final verdict be announced?

Comment

the team stayed there and this is a sign of the big evidence they have or the IFF would not spend money for extra days for players hotels and etc. :-) they must have a strong case in their hands.
          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

i really hope so!
            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal [rumour]

The question is..will Iraq be banned and can Iran be mentally and physically prepared for a very tough Korean side? After the 120-minute tiring heartbreak against Iraq I would say Iran is going to toothless against Korea.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                The question is..will Iraq be banned and can Iran be mentally and physically prepared for a very tough Korean side? After the 120-minute tiring heartbreak against Iraq I would say Iran is going to toothless against Korea.
                still better than to end it al in the 1/4 finals
                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

if everyone remembers, the AFC did make us be the loser of a game we had won and reversed the score to 0-3 (sepahan vs qatari team) when we used an ineligible player in the AFC champions league. so they must freaking be fair now or the whole world would now know it as well!
                  Last edited by webmaster; 01-24-2015, 02:41 AM.
                  We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Please don't start none sense. they will never change results. The worse case is that iraqi player will get a warning.
                    [SIZE=5][FONT=Times New Roman]ASHEGET[COLOR=blue]

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      You should be TM's PR consultant. Making excuses already? But sir...you arent even playing yet and you are making up excuses?

Comment

I like the fact that the Iraqi players B-test was also positive & it was tested in Cologne, Germany - this means even more evidence.

Comment

I honestly think it's a long shot. Do you guys know who we are dealing with? AFC Arabs!!!

They will never stand to see Persians successed. With 10 men, we came back twice. We could have played blind foldedly and beaten them 5-0 if we had the right decisions.

But those "wrong" decisions are also linked to these c**ntish Arab leaders that rule AFC.

Comment

BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal [rumour]

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
                            You should be TM's PR consultant. Making excuses already? But sir...you arent even playing yet and you are making up excuses?
                            Get out with your negativity already. I am a fan, I always will try to stay optimistic on Team Melli as much as I can, as long there is some hope for Iraq to get banned..we still can make the semi's.

Comment

Originally posted by dariush-44 View Post
                              I honestly think it's a long shot. Do you guys know who we are dealing with? AFC Arabs!!!

They will never stand to see Persians successed. With 10 men, we came back twice. We could have played blind foldedly and beaten them 5-0 if we had the right decisions.

But those "wrong" decisions are also linked to these c**ntish Arab leaders that rule AFC.
                              True, but this issue has also been taken to the courts of FIFA. FIFA has recently dealt with many allegations of coruption and other scandals.
                              And this news have also begun to reach international media. The spotlight is on

Supposedly Tractor Sazi tested him positive. After which it was tested in Cologne in Germany, where it also turned out to be positive.
                              The time frame here is also very important. It seems Iran filed this complaint BEFORE the math took place, after which Iraq played Zahra anyway. I think they will find themselves hardpressed to claim they didnt know about the issue.
                              Officials from Iran is also flying down with their documents.

I was very sceptical and dismissive yesterday, but now I am beginning to think we actually have a shot at this.
                              I will not get my hopes up too much though.

Comment

Don't forget that our Olympic hopes were dashed in 2012 after we had beaten Iraq 2-0 in the first match, and the next day, we were told we had lost 3-0, since we fielded a suspended player.

It's funny how in the exact opposite situation, AFC and FIFA were quick to eliminate Iran, but in this case, they will dilly-dally and play with their doodools in order to avoid helping Iran.

F*ck FIFA and AFC. I don't believe they have a soul. If Iran were Arab and could make FIFA more money (hence, if Qatar was in our situation) the ban would be immediate.

Comment

Working...
                                X