BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
    Karrar but also Hawar Mulla, Emad Mohammed, these 3 guys were the best from the bunch. But in general their players are as good as the average IPL player at most.
    I wouldn't be surprised if more Iraq NT players get transferred to the IPL after the Asian Cup. Their left back Dhurgham was already rumored to join PP few weeks ago
    Oh yes Emad was good for Sepahan, but I disagree with Hawar was not all that.

Its very likely to see 1 or 2 Iraqis but mostly due to close proximity with Iraq, political instability, wage and not just pure quality.

And don't get me started on PP and their abysmal transfers and *rumours*.

Comment

They said the same things after our Olympic team's game against Iraq in 2011. But it got no where as the junkies in IFF couldn't pursee on time.

Comment

Very slim chance asia federation change the result.

Comment

Originally posted by allan123 View Post
          Very slim chance asia federation change the result.
          Exactly. No chance now. Because we are returning tomorrow and it is confirmed that it was just a .... Anyways. This is the end for me bro watching useless AC. For me, iran has to exit this competition for good. The only undefeated team (in 90 minutes) that finishes the group with 9 points each time to be sacrificed and humiliated again Without a loss. AFC won't ever let us win fair and square. Even if they let us in and ban Iraq. BYE AFC FOR ME?
          sigpic
          SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
          IRAN
          - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Guys, don't take these rumors seriously.
            They seem to be a reaction to tough to swallow blows to our hopes and aspirations for Team Melli!

If I'm not mistaken, when Team Omid played a suspended player against Iraq, because Mansourian (the new coach) didn't know!
            Iran was punished by a 3-0 loss while we won the game in Iraq 1-0.

The next day after we were beaten at home an humiliated out of the qualifications, there was a rumor that Iraqis had used older players as under 21.
            So that violation could bring us back in!!!

Bunch of baseless rumors!
            We are treated like a bunch of gullible fools by the IR media!

Comment

lol this has become a sort of therapy after shocking defeats for us but i think we all know that there is nothing in the world that will overturn these results when it gets to elimination rounds all results are final no matter what and no matter how legit the claim is this is not even legit from the sounds of it.

Comment

lol they kept the team in Australia because of this till monday.

Comment

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer/a...23-12x9di.html

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                    I posted this in another thread, but thought it deserved its own:

According to the vice-head of the Iranian anti doping agency (Dr. Ramin Tabatabaei), Alaa Abdul-Zahra failed drug testing in Iran when he was in Teraktor! By the time the tests came back he was playing for Al-Shorta, so the results were passed to FIFA's medical group to be pursued through the Iraqi Football Federation.

As a result of these tests, he was supposed to receive a suspension of at least 6 months up to 2 years. On that note, another letter was sent to FIFA prior to the Iran-Iraq match, but Zahra played in the quarterfinal anyway!

Kaffashian has been given all the documentation to share with AFC's medical group and they will be asking the Iraqi Football Federation about this within the next 48 hours.

Tabatabaei added the FIFA rules about this particular substance are strict enough to potentially throw Iraq out of the tournament!
                    Dear:

It happened when Dr. Hashemian was in charge.He was one of corrupt official and very biased . Hashemian simply ignored and did not do diligence positive testing of AZahra. Tractor Sazsi (Nazmi) claim they were not property notified. Why did he remain silent before the game versus Iran?

This corrupt official was so busy chasing Foulad Captain Ayoub . Ayoub test came positive and became center focus of Hashemian and he imposed maximum penalty ( 2 y) og Foulad Captain, despite all evidence he was used that without knowing ( he admitted mistake).
                    Dr Hashemian's conduct was so biased and questionable that Kafashian removed him from his post.

Why would he not publicized Azahra case the way he did with Vali?
                    Everywhere you dig inside IFF , you discover corruption.

Comment

More on the topic:

* TM was meant to return to Iran today but they will stay in Sydney until the Korea vs UAE game in case the verdict allows them to play
                      * Nabi and the translator have deposited the fees for investigation and are in Sydney liaising with AFC to look into this
                      * Teraktor Sazi's ex-CEO (CEO at the time of Alzahra playing for Teraktor) says he never heard of this doping case

I think this story definitely has some legs.
                      Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Can those who believe in this BS name themselves here?

I want to bet big bucks....

It's Iran we are talking here. AFC and its officials bought the embarrassment of eliminating Iran the highest ranked fancied team by force. How on earth are they going to let their main target get a chance at this? Very unprecedented at this level and in Asian cup.

Some are claiming because this happened to us in Olympic qualification, there is a possibility that they do the same for us. I reject such idea for two main reasons:

1- This is not qualification games where there is enough time between two games to decide. Elimination round I. The matter of few days and already being in the weekend, how a slow dumb brucratic AFC is going to react soon enough?

2- The complaining body here, is the Iranian federation the weakest and most hated in Asia. The AFC purposely wanted us out so why they help us to get semis when they themselves eliminated us so Aussies can win the cup. MARK MY WORD. BOTH KOREA AND AUSTRALIA WILL TRASH UAE AND IRAQ AS PLANNED AND KOREA WILL BE SACRIFISED FOR THE SAKE OF THE HOSTS TO WIN THE CUP FOR THE FIRST TIME.

IRAN was eliminated for Aussies to avoid their bitter rival.

Therefore, I'm going to bet big bucks that this will go nowhere. Who wants to bet?!!!
                        sigpic
                        SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                        IRAN
                        - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

There is definitely something going on here, but I think we all know that even if there was truth behind it, which is doubtful at this point of time, AFC would never decide in our favor.

Comment

Originally posted by arasradio View Post
                            Can those who believe in this BS name themselves here?
                            I want to bet big bucks....
                            It's Iran we are talking here. AFC and its officials bought the embarrassment of eliminating Iran the highest ranked fancied team by force. How on earth are they going to let their main target get a chance at this? Very unprecedented at this level and in Asian cup.
                            Some are claiming because this happened to us in Olympic qualification, there is a possibility that they do the same for us. I reject such idea for two main reasons:
                            1- This is not qualification games where there is enough time between two games to decide. Elimination round I. The matter of few days and already being in the weekend, how a slow dumb brucratic AFC is going to react soon enough?
                            2- The complaining body here, is the Iranian federation the weakest and most hated in Asia. The AFC purposely wanted us out so why they help us to get semis when they themselves eliminated us so Aussies can win the cup. MARK MY WORD. BOTH KOREA AND AUSTRALIA WILL TRASH UAE AND IRAQ AS PLANNED AND KOREA WILL BE SACRIFISED FOR THE SAKE OF THE HOSTS TO WIN THE CUP FOR THE FIRST TIME.
                            IRAN was eliminated for Aussies to avoid their bitter rival.
                            Therefore, I'm going to bet big bucks that this will go nowhere. Who wants to bet?!!!
                            This will go nowhere

Just testing positive is not enough to ban a player !.
                            1-Testing Committee ( Anti-Doping Committee Ahmad Hashemian ) should have notify, player, club and Iraq Federation.
                            2-iraq Federation should have follow procedures including direct meeting to confront accused player with testing results.
                            3- Player had right to ask second test from same sample.
                            4- Iraq Federation should actually made final decision.

Iraq Federation will claim ( various excuses) they have not make conclusion or not had verdict yet.

Worse case Iraq Federation will claim responsibility ( even financially penalized) but verdict will not change.

Iraq Federation is even more corrupt than IFF.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                              This will go nowhere
                              Just testing positive is not enough to ban a player !.
                              1-Testing Committee ( Anti-Doping Committee Ahmad Hashemian ) should have notify, player, club and Iraq Federation.
                              2-iraq Federation should have follow procedures including direct meeting to confront accused player with testing results.
                              3- Player had right to ask second test from same sample.
                              4- Iraq Federation should actually made final decision.
                              Iraq Federation will claim ( various excuses) they have not make conclusion or not had verdict yet.
                              Worse case Iraq Federation will claim responsibility ( even financially penalized) but verdict will not change.
                              Iraq Federation is even more corrupt than IFF.
                              Exactly bro. These matters have complicated and lengthy procedures. However, I just heard from an Iranian close to federation that our officials think, since Aussie media and AFC have agreed to Williams wrong calls against Iran, they have a chance at this.

It is laughable. I know they are shocked. But they should face the reality and instead of being a sore victim loser, assist Quieroz with his future camps, get organized for the first time and schedule good decent friendlies, try to exit AFC (if possible even only for propaganda), fire Kafashian, send the government non sport agents out of the system and try to have a high official in AFC.

This doping matter is just to divert attentions from the failure.

Even though I can't call it a failure considering we did not lose in this tournament, finished with 9 points better than three semi finalists along with Japan. Only Korea is better than us. However, at the end of the day, the bitter truth is WE ARE OUT. LETS MOVE ON WITH BETTER PLANNING AND PROUD OF OUR BOYS THAT PUT UP A GREAT FIGHT with 10 men EVEN WHEN THEY FACED THE PERSIAN HATER WILLIAMS OF AFC....
                              sigpic
                              SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                              IRAN
                              - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

Comment

According to Hashemian, Club was informed of violation and it was responsibility of club to notify player of verdict and if they fail to follow uo , player can claim he was not informed.
                                Tractorsazi claim, club was not informed.

Now in real world sending such verdicts are somehow classified before publicly announced but there are track record of that.

رئیس سابق کمیته پزشکی فدراسیون فوتبال در گفت وگو با فارس
                                باید تا الان رای قطعی عبدالزهرا صادر شده باشد/ موضوع تخلف این بازیکن قابل پیگیری است
                                رئیس سابق کمیته پزشکی فدراسیون فوتبال اعتقاد دارد با توجه به اینکه تست دوپینگ حدود ۵ ماه پیش از هافبک تیم ملی عراق گرفته شده باید تا به امروز رای قطعی در مورد او صادر شده باشد.

رئیس سابق کمیته پزشکی فدراسیون فوتبال در مورد اینکه نحوه اعلام رای به بازیکن متخلف چگونه است و به چه شکلی می توان ثابت کرد تخلف صورت گرفته است گفت:

اگر بازیکنی تخلف کرده ابلاغ رای و تخلف ابتدا به باشگاهی که او در زمان نمونه گیری عضو آن بوده اعلام می شود.
                                باشگاه تراکتور سازی مسئول ابالغ حکم بوده است. بازیکن با اتمام قرارداد و فسخ آن تمامی روابط بازیکن با باشگاه به پایان نمی*رسد و با قطع قرارداد روابط قراردادی نادیده گرفته نمی شود.
                                بنابراین وظیفه باشگاهی که بازیکن زمان دادن تست عضو آن بوده این است که حکم را به بازیکن ابلاغ کنند. ا
                                گر این کار بر اساس اساسنامه فیفا صورت گرفته باشد بازیکن مرتکب تخلف شده و می توان به صورت قانونی با آن برخورد کرد

اما اگر چنین نشده باشد بازیکن می تواند ادعا کند که حکم به او ابلاغ نشده و او بی خبر بوده است

مدیرعامل سابق تراکتورسازی از دوپینگ عبدالزهرا اظهار بی اطلاعی کرد!
                                جمشید نظمی مدیرعامل وقت باشگاه تراکتورسازی دلیل جدایی علا عبدالزهرا بازیکن این تیم از تراکتورسازی به خاطر دوپینگ را رد کرد و از دوپینگی بودن این بازیکن ابراز بی اطلاعی کرد.
                                جمشید نظمی مدیرعامل وقت باشگاه تراکتورسازی در گفت وگو با خبرنگار ورزشی خبرگزاری فارس، در مورد اینکه آیا زمان جدایی علا عبدالزهرا از تراکتورسازی بحث دوپینگ این بازیکن مطرح شده است، گفت: در آن مقطع چنین بحثی به هیچ وجه مطرح نشد. جدایی عبدالزهرا از تراکتورسازی به خاطر مسائل شخصی و خانوادگی و نارضایتی این بازیکن بود. چه زمانی که این بازیکن رفت و چه سه ماه بعد از آن که من هم در باشگاه بودم هیچ بحثی در مورد دوپینگ این بازیکن مطرح نشد. نه نامه ای به باشگاه آمد و نه در این مورد با مکاتبه ای صورت گرفت آنطور که من خبر دارم بعد از رفتن من هم چنین موضوعی مطرح نشده است.

Comment

Working...
                                X