BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    And I also admit I was wrong. Why we would invite some 2nd division European player from Sweden when we have such a gem like Pouraliganji or Ghafouri? If anything, these games and you finally opened my eyes. We need to have faith in our domestic player, because they play with so many passion...you won't find that in many players.
    Believe me, we have no shortage of talent in our own country. We just need the proper tools (ie getting rid of retarded akhoonds) to harness all that untapped potential.
    There are few sports where Iran actually have proper management like wrestling, basketball, futsal, volleyball. And as you see, we are a world competitor in those sports, let alone Asia. The problem with football in Iran is that it is an IRGC/Sepah-owned business and off course under those circumstances Iran will never develop towards the same heights as the likes of Japan etc.

Comment

I dont understand this new trend of importing iraqi players to our league. They should be replaced by european/ or young iranian players and go back to their own league.

Comment

Originally posted by football.club View Post
        I dont understand this new trend of importing iraqi players to our league. They should be replaced by european/ or young iranian players and go back to their own league.
        It's not new. There has always been Iraqi players in the IPL since the last decade or so

Comment

nothing will happen, my question is now what is next for TM and CQ will CW stay in Iran or will he move to Europe and come back when WCQ starts
          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Nationality should not matter. QUALITY should be the main factor.

Comment

Originally posted by onebloodfool View Post
              Believe me, we have no shortage of talent in our own country. We just need the proper tools (ie getting rid of retarded akhoonds) to harness all that untapped potential.
              There are few sports where Iran actually have proper management like wrestling, basketball, futsal, volleyball. And as you see, we are a world competitor in those sports, let alone Asia. The problem with football in Iran is that it is an IRGC/Sepah-owned business and off course under those circumstances Iran will never develop towards the same heights as the likes of Japan etc.
              Nope, you are completely wrong with your analysis.
              The problem with Football is that there is loads of MONEY in it and wherever money is there is corruption. Unless the government has the right Check on the Football Federation this will continue to happen. If Volleyball involved with it much more money then you would see the same situation with Football.

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
                Nationality should not matter. QUALITY should be the main factor.
                Iraqi players are shit. We put up two goals against them when we were with 10 men: shorter in a span of 30 minutes. We will get these f*ckers as soon as we can. I want them in our next WCQ in Azadi, we will make it a living hell.

Comment

Why? Would you say the same if they were Japanese but with the exact same quality? Was Emad Reza a bad player? Is Jassem Karrar a bad player? Or is your problem with them being Arab?
                  Pathetic.

Comment

Iraqi players are shit. We put up two goals against them when we were with 10 men: shorter in a span of 30 minutes. We will get these f*ckers as soon as we can. I want them in our next WCQ in Azadi, we will make it a living hell.
                    My point was general, on average I agree that there are much better players available. The only Iraqi player which was good is probably Karrar.

Comment

I agree next time im expecting a crush. Throw them out!

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
                        My point was general, on average I agree that there are much better players available. The only Iraqi player which was good is probably Karrar.
                        Karrar but also Hawar Mulla, Emad Mohammed, these 3 guys were the best from the bunch. But in general their players are as good as the average IPL player at most.

I wouldn't be surprised if more Iraq NT players get transferred to the IPL after the Asian Cup though. The main reason is that they are cheap. Their left back Dhurgham was already rumored to join PP few weeks ago

Comment

I pray to god that we will get them in our wcq group!!

This is the really sad part about the loss, most of the Iraqi players wouldn't even make the IPL..

Comment

AFC at its best:

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/artic...al-doping-test

The Jordan Football Association (JFA) claimed that midfielder Hayel contracted hypothermia after being forced to drink several litres of water in a cold anti-doping control room after its 1-0 loss to Iraq at the AFC Asian Cup on Monday.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Iraq banned earlier from the 2014 Asian Games for doping:
                              http://news.yahoo.com/iraqi-weightli...041946014.html

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                                nothing will happen, my question is now what is next for TM and CQ will CW stay in Iran or will he move to Europe and come back when WCQ starts
                                WCQ starts in 5 months!

Comment

Working...
                                X