BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
    Well, you have a very small window to file a complaint after a game. None of the other 3 teams filed an official complaint and their time has passed, so any decision here would only apply to the Iran-Iraq game.
    I really can't see the discipline committee completely ignoring this issue and not taking any action IF (and that's a big IF) we have indeed filed a complaint -doping is a VERY serious issue for FIFA
    But I have no idea what the procedures are to deal with a case like this - I know both the federation and team can be sanctioned and points can be taken away - no idea if any of that would apply in this case.
    From the past I can conclude the player who used doping will be banned for few months or years. The federation and the player will get a fine too but there won't be taken away any points, unfortunately. This is the case when you field an un-eligible player, or your fans heavily misbehave during matches. Only then, FIFA rewards an automatic 3-0 win to the opposite team.
    Correct me if I am wrong.

Comment

Well, you have a very small window to file a complaint after a game. None of the other 3 teams filed an official complaint and their time has passed, so any decision here would only apply to the Iran-Iraq game.

I really can't see the discipline committee completely ignoring this issue and not taking any action IF (and that's a big IF) we have indeed filed a complaint -doping is a VERY serious issue for FIFA

But I have no idea what the procedures are to deal with a case like this - I know both the federation and team can be sanctioned and points can be taken away - no idea if any of that would apply in this case.
      But your first post said that Iran had already filed a complaint before the game even started.
      But it would not surprise me if they didnt send the complaint. Lord knows, IFF has made much more unforgivable and amateur mistakes in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        From the past I can conclude the player who used doping will be banned for few months or years. The federation and the player will get a fine too but there won't be taken away any points, unfortunately. This is the case when you field an eligible player, or your fans heavily misbehave during matches. Only then, FIFA rewards an automatic 3-0 win to the opposite team.

Correct me if I am wrong.
        Don't know for sure bro, but if he was supposed to be banned, that would make him an ineligible player for this match. This is not the same as a player failing a coping test after a match - in that case he would not be an ineligible player.

Originally posted by onebloodfool View Post
        But your first post said that Iran already filed a complaint before the game even started.
        But it would not surprise me if they didnt send the complaint. Lord knows, IFF has done much more unforgivable amateur mistakes in the past.

Yeah, the way I'm understanding it is that they filed the complaint before the match about the player being ineligible. So, if Iraq fielded an ineligible player, they would be in trouble.

But two things we don't know: 1 - Whether IFF filed the complaint properly or sent it via their usual Shotor Courier or to the wrong fax machine!
        2 - Was the player really ineligible?

Comment

Don't know for sure bro, but if he was supposed to be banned, that would make him an ineligible player for this match. This is not the same as a player failing a coping test after a match - in that case he would not be an ineligible player.
          Then again, the 3-0 automatic win for us is very unlikely if we hope to see justice from a side who has always been screwing us over in any single Asian Cup tournament. Do you think AFC will hurt their own interests by letting Iran back in the semi's? Don't even consider it.

AFC is probably the most rigged, corrupt and dirtiest football federation in the world. I wish there was a way to boycott them.

Comment

Then again, the 3-0 automatic win for us is very unlikely if we hope to see justice from a side who has always been screwing us in any single Asian Cup tournament. Do you think AFC will hurt their own interests by letting Iran back in the semi's? Don't even consider it.
            I'm definitely not hopeful, just interested to see how things shape up.

Comment

adding to my last comments >>>
              suppose he deserve to be suspended for one month or more , still we cant claim to win the match and eliminate iraq ,
              why ?

because until this moment no decision been made until now to suspend him ....
              it means the effective of his offence should begun only after the declaration of the decision , not after offence date .

Global
              anti racists and liars

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                I know that we very often don't see eye to eye, and that you dislike (if not hate lol) me, but may god hear the words from your lips.

South Korea 8-0 Iraq
                In these hard times, it's better to unite. I don't hate you or anything, I just don't always agree with what you think. Excuse me for my harsh comments in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Global View Post
                  suppose he deserve to be suspended for one month or more , still we cant claim to win the match and eliminate iraq ,
                  why ?

it means the effective of his offence should begun only after the declaration of the decision , not after offence date .

Global
                  anti racists and liars
                  Hey guys look, it's Global! The anti racists and liars! Nice to meet you Global the anti racists and liars

Comment

In these hard times, it's better to unite. I don't hate you or anything, I just don't always agree with what you think. Excuse me for my harsh comments in the past.
                    We need to make like OUR players!! Unite hasta el final !!!! Thank you for this comment, lets go to AFC Facebook and AFC Asian Cup facebook and comment this situation like that is possible we go to semi final, sure this can be viral in ALL WORLD, that our persian lions have a referee that make a big mistake and with 10 man we not give up, and only lost in penalties, and definility Iraq is a really good Doping Team

Comment

Likewise bro, I have been very rude to you and apologize for that, from now on, nothing but love

Comment

In any case, I think we should start looking towards the future.
                        Remember in the WCQs is is FIFA that is in charge (even though arab money has reached the depths of this insitution as well) which will limit, albeit not eliminate, arabs chances to screw us over.

I will also see what will come of this, but other than that I will put Asia Cup behind me.
                        The silver lining from the Iraq game is that it made me see that we have a very bright future with rising stars on the horizon. Like Pouraliganji, AZMOUN, Jahanbakhsh, Hajsafi, Ezatollahi etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                          Likewise bro, I have been very rude to you and apologize for that, from now on, nothing but love
                          And I also admit I was wrong. Why we would invite some 2nd division European player from Sweden when we have such a gem like Pouraliganji or Ghafouri? If anything, these games and you finally opened my eyes. We need to have faith in our domestic player, because they play with so many passion...you won't find that in many players.

Comment

Originally posted by Global View Post
                            why ?

Global
                            anti racists and liars
                            There is no "we" here. We are Iranian and TM supporters. You are bahraini and a supporter of anyone playing Iran especially arab teams.
                            Whoops, my bad, you are already bannned. We'll miss you. Please stay in touch via email!!
                            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

In any case, I think we should start looking towards the future.
                              Remember in the WCQs is is FIFA that is in charge (even though arab money has reached the depths of this insitution as well) which will limit, albeit not eliminate, arabs chances to screw us over.

I will also see what will come of this, but other than that I will put Asia Cup behind me.
                              The silver lining from the Iraq game is that it made me see that we have a very bright future with rising stars on the horizon. Like Pouraliganji, AZMOUN, Jahanbakhsh, Hajsafi, Ezatollahi etc.
                              inb4 Ezzatollahi replace Nekounam and tear some arab and Iraqi a** in WCQ

Comment

And I also admit I was wrong. Why we would invite some 2nd division European player from Sweden when we have such a gem like Pouraliganji or Ghafouri? If anything, these games and you finally opened my eyes. We need to have faith in our domestic player, because they play with so many passion...you won't find that in many players.
                                Bro I admit too this isn't exactly math where one answer is clearly right and another wrong
                                But holy sh!t Ghafouri and Pouraliganji were crazy.. Especially Ghafouri's stamina, speed, and dribbling, he is way above Khosro, like you guys said, Khosro is clearly not the same Khosro he was a few years ago, time to step aside..

Comment

Working...
                                X