X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vatanparast View Post
    Younare wrong my friend. They wont be eating popcorn but malakhcorn

Comment

IF Kafashian Has the balls and the desire to push this, then Iraq is out of the tournament and Iran will get a 3-0 , all depends on how strong IFF pushes this down AFCs throat! lets wait.... Hopefully CQ can help push this as well

Comment

Originally posted by onebloodfool View Post
        Btw is there any source for this news? Where did you read it?
        It's from football.ir relaying news from Tasnim:

http://football.ir/news/iran/1393/11...q-1213970.html

Comment

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/artic...al-doping-test

Comment

Unfortunately, nothing will happen.

Comment

کورسوي اميد براي تيم ملي ؛ نتيجه شکايت فردا ظهر اعلام مي شود!

- خبر 55 دقیقه پیش

1393\11\03 - 10:17 PM
              تهران / واحد مرکزی خبر / ورزشی 1393/11/03
              نتیجه شکایت تیم ملی فوتبال ایران از تیم ملی عراق در خصوص استفاده غیر مجاز این تیم از بازیکن مشکوک به دوپینگ فردا اعلام می شود.
              محسن معتمدکیا مدیر رسانه ای تیم ملی فوتبال در گفتگوی اختصاصی با خبرنگار واحد مرکزی خبر با اعلام این خبر گفت: پس از دریافت مستندات مربوط به مثبت بودن نمونه دوپینگ علا عبدالزهرا بازیکن تیم ملی عراق در زمان عضویتش در تیم تراکتورسازی تبریز و ارائه مدارک به کنفدراسیون فوتبال آسیا منتظر اعلام نتیجه شکایت خود هستیم.
              معتمدکیا در ادامه افزود: قرار است فردا ظهر کمیته انضباطی مسابقات تشکیل جلسه بدهد و نتیجه شکایت را اعلام کند.
              هوشنگ نصیرزاده کارشناس حقوقی فوتبال هم در گفتگو با خبرنگار واحد مرکزی خبر در این باره گفت: در صورتی که تیمی از بازیکن غیر مجاز استفاده کند دقیقا شبیه
              به استفاده تیم امید ایران از بازیکن دواخطاره در دیدار برابر عراق، تیم متخلف بازنده اعلام می شود.
              منبع: واحد مرکزی خبر

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post

- خبر 55 دقیقه پیش

نتیجه شکایت تیم ملی فوتبال ایران از تیم ملی عراق در خصوص استفاده غیر مجاز این تیم از بازیکن مشکوک به دوپینگ فردا اعلام می شود.
                محسن معتمدکیا مدیر رسانه ای تیم ملی فوتبال در گفتگوی اختصاصی با خبرنگار واحد مرکزی خبر با اعلام این خبر گفت: پس از دریافت مستندات مربوط به مثبت بودن نمونه دوپینگ علا عبدالزهرا بازیکن تیم ملی عراق در زمان عضویتش در تیم تراکتورسازی تبریز و ارائه مدارک به کنفدراسیون فوتبال آسیا منتظر اعلام نتیجه شکایت خود هستیم.
                معتمدکیا در ادامه افزود: قرار است فردا ظهر کمیته انضباطی مسابقات تشکیل جلسه بدهد و نتیجه شکایت را اعلام کند.
                هوشنگ نصیرزاده کارشناس حقوقی فوتبال هم در گفتگو با خبرنگار واحد مرکزی خبر در این باره گفت: در صورتی که تیمی از بازیکن غیر مجاز استفاده کند دقیقا شبیه
                به استفاده تیم امید ایران از بازیکن دواخطاره در دیدار برابر عراق، تیم متخلف بازنده اعلام می شود.
                Translation?

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post

- خبر 55 دقیقه پیش

But what will this practically mean?
                  As Martin said, wasnt also Jordan the victim of Iraq using that same player?
                  That will complicate matters and will not be so simple as Iran being awarded 3-0 victory over Iraq and then advance to the semifinals.

Comment

That will complicate matters and will not be so simple as Iran being awarded 3-0 victory over Iraq and then advance to the semifinals.
                    If Iran advance, Iran Win the Asian Cup , same to Al Sadd many years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by allan123 View Post
                      If Iran advance, Iran Win the Asian Cup , same to Al Sadd many years ago.
                      Thats not the point. The point is that Iraq used the same player against Jordan.
                      This means Jordan should also be awarded three points, and that would consequently mean they would advance to the quarterfinals in Iraq's place.
                      I dont see much coming out of this, because its too complicated.

Comment

I don't care if If Iran come back in I just want Iraq to be disqualified and Korea breeze to the final.

Comment

I actually want Korea to destroy, smash, humiliate and demolish the Iraqi's. I don't give a flying loot about my insults and the fact I'm cheering for Korea this game, but I just can't wake up from this nightmare.

The two best teams of Asia (Iran and Japan) have been eliminated today if you ask me.

May Iraq lose 8-0. Didn't we have people here on PFDC who actually supported Iraq during the group stage? Shame on you.

Comment

Well, you have a very small window to file a complaint after a game. None of the other 3 teams filed an official complaint and their time has passed, so any decision here would only apply to the Iran-Iraq game.

I really can't see the discipline committee completely ignoring this issue and not taking any action IF (and that's a big IF) we have indeed filed a complaint -doping is a VERY serious issue for FIFA

But I have no idea what the procedures are to deal with a case like this - I know both the federation and team can be sanctioned and points can be taken away - no idea if any of that would apply in this case.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                              I actually want Korea to destroy, smash, humiliate and demolish the Iraqi's. I don't give a flying loot about my insults and the fact I'm cheering for Korea this game, but I just can't wake up from this nightmare.

The two best teams of Asia (Iran and Japan) have been eliminated today if you ask me.

May Iraq lose 8-0. Didn't we have people here on PFDC who actually supported Iraq during the group stage? Shame on you.
                              I know that we very often don't see eye to eye, and that you dislike (if not hate lol) me, but may god hear the words from your lips.

South Korea 8-0 Iraq

Comment

my comments/

1- to all members , don t mix up things , zahra case and sepahan case is not the same.
                                2- suppose zahra failed in drug testing while he is playing in Iran league , they can suspend him in that league.
                                3- we, in the Afc using the following rules:
                                A. International Anti-Doping Agency Code.
                                B. the global standard for exemptions for therapeutic purposes.
                                C. global standard tests.
                                D. the international standard list of drugs .
                                E. The international standard for the management of results.
                                6. International Standard for Laboratories

Global
                                anti racists and liars

Comment

Working...
                                X