BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
    Not true, I checked and any FIFA approved lab like the one in Cologne was obliged to notify Iran FF, Iraq FA and FIFA. Not the duty of Iran. Iraqis and FIFA made mistakes here, so as soon as there will be an independent judge, things will look different.

On a different note, Mr. Doping starts vs. South Korea.
    First of all the FB action is deplorable and should be condemned. There is no justification for that type of approach, I don't even find it funny.

It would be great that by some miracle Iraq go on to beat SK and then SK picks up the Doping case!!
    sigpic
    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by metallica69 View Post
      I really wanna birch slap pouladi, what the hell was he thinking
      Definitely a brain freeze by him. I blame a lot on him but again, it was just part of the game. On THAT day Iraq was the winner. No worries. Lets move on and look forward to the next Asia Cup.

p.s. For those that want to see us leave AFC. What utter nonsense! I mean really.

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
        Definitely a brain freeze by him. I blame a lot on him but again, it was just part of the game. On THAT day Iraq was the winner. No worries. Lets move on and look forward to the next Asia Cup.
        p.s. For those that want to see us leave AFC. What utter nonsense! I mean really.
        NEVER!!!!
        11 men Iraq couldnt beat us in 120 mins and won on penalties!

Also, if that 2nd yellow card verus Pooladi was justified, then that already booked Iraqi defender, who committed another obvious foul in the second half preventing a counter attack should also have recived his 2nd yellow!!!!

IRAQ never deserved to win us on that day. NEVER EVER!

And this time, we won't move on like we did in 1988, 1992, 1996, 2004, and WCQ2002... this time we stay on the case!!!
        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Since i cant find the thread for TM I would like to say CQ had 2 mistakes in the game, Taking out Ashkan a player that attacks and drops back to defend why would you take a player out for some other player who just stays forward waiting to get the ball and doesn't actually fight for it like ashkan does

BIGGEST mistake just cause alireza stooped a penalty kicked from Deai doesn't make him a good option
          I believe that Beiranvand would have been by far better option....

Comment

Originally posted by Pedram88 View Post
            Since i cant find the thread for TM I would like to say CQ had 2 mistakes in the game, Taking out Ashkan a player that attacks and drops back to defend why would you take a player out for some other player who just stays forward waiting to get the ball and doesn't actually fight for it like ashkan does

BIGGEST mistake just cause alireza stooped a penalty kicked from Deai doesn't make him a good option
            I believe that Beiranvand would have been by far better option....
            Pedram jaan... I don't necessary believe that CQ made a mistake by subbing out ashkan... I read in an interview that ashkan was not 100% fit and had to take pain injections before the match (i will see if i can find the interview)... perhaps that could be the reason for his substitution.. It could of been pre-planned and medical team advised that he cant last the whole match...taking that into consideration perhaps some fresh legs wasnt a bad idea, If im correct gucci was his replacement which equalized the game for us..

Cheers

Comment

I wish IFF took this case to CAS tribunal.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                I wish IFF took this case to CAS tribunal.
                AFC (arab football confederation) has more power that pathetic IFF.

Comment

there was never a case baba pure sare kari by iff. just iff being dishonest twice, first not reporting him so he can play with tractor then trying to use that against iraq.

Comment

Originally posted by hzv View Post
                    there was never a case baba pure sare kari by iff. just iff being dishonest twice, first not reporting him so he can play with tractor then trying to use that against iraq.
                    HZV Jaan , a dead case bro lol.

When I saw this, I thought there is a developing story funny man.... Anyways; happy new year bro....
                    sigpic
                    SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                    IRAN
                    - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Originally posted by arasradio View Post
                      HZV Jaan , a dead case bro lol.

When I saw this, I thought there is a developing story funny man.... Anyways; happy new year bro....
                      bah bah bah khaneh bozorg... happy nourouz to you and your family, all the best.

Comment

Working...
                      X