BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
    send polite emails to all news medias you are aware of and let them know about this scandal.
    Which media outlets? here's a draft:

To whom it may concern,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing in regards to the on-going development in the past 24 hours involving the three following parties: FIFA, Asian Football Federation (AFC) and Iran Football Federation (IFF).

After one of Asian continent's most intense rivalry ended with immense controversy, immediately upon conclusion (Iran vs Iraq football match) , there have been news pertaining to doping allegations against and Iraqi player - deemed ineligible. This news is not only controversial given the context of the match, but unprecedented due to the nature of current governing body.

The possibility of a reversed call to allow a team back into the tournament will be one of the greatest turning points as dictated by FIFA courts and escalated by Iranian officials against ineligible player from Iraq (Alaa Abdul Zahra).

The consequence and turn of events should receive greater coverage as the sporting arena is turning its attention to Australia 2015 and the tournament's credibility has been questioned in absence of any actions by FIFA. As a result, FIFA and other governing bodies have turned their attention to this case. For your reference, this is one of the earliest pieces of coverage about this particular circumstance as published by SBS in the following link: http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/artic...ligible-player

We urge you to please consider the value of coverage for this on-going and unprecedented decision pending from FIFA.

Comment

BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal [rumour]

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
      they cannot do that from a time and schedule point of view.
      they should kick Iraq out and let the Group C winner, Iran, play s korea in semis!

but will the corrupt AFC do it?
      you are right..and the fact Jordan has already left Australia, they can't be let back in. Iran is still in Australia meanwhile, waiting for a final decision if I believe the news? Man..this would be only fair..losing to Iraq was a nightmare,getting back into the semi's would make me wake up from this.

Comment

BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal [rumour]

And shabake khabar also reported that TM was told to stay in Australia by AFC until a final decision was made
        Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
        http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
        [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
        Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
          Logistically it would be VERY hard to reverse the decision if something doesnt change in the next 12-16 hours. I hate to say it but I think two things will likely happen:
          1. Iraqis will get fined. Player in question will get suspended. They will go on to play Korea.
          OR
          2. Iraq and Iran both eliminated. Iraq gets the above penalty. Korea to get a free pass through to the final.
          At the end of the day this guy playing had minimal impact on our game yday but passions are running high.
          Ok lets say he had minimal impact. What about kamal kamyabinia who came in as a substitute in the 70 minute of our olympic qualifier against iraq when we were leading 1-0 and the match ended 1-0. They awarded iraq 3-0 for that game. He didn't even play from start. So our player had more impact?
          Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

I posted this on my FB and since it took me ages to make that sentence i urge you to copy and paste it aswell

For the sake of football, it took Iraq +80 minutes with one man more along with scandalous referee decisions just to win in penalty shoot out 7:6 to advance to the Asian Cup semi finals with doped iraqi players. There was no other way to beat Iran.
            Ever heard of FairPlay FIFA & AFC?
            ‪#‎ASIANCUP2015‬ ‪#‎FIFA‬ ‪#‎Fairplay‬ ‪#‎AFC‬ ‪#‎doping

BTW: Anyone remembers EURO 1992 with Denmark? The Legendary BBQ tale?
            One can hope.

IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Players impact or contribution to the match will have absolutely NO bearing on the final decision!
              The rules are clear. He has been tested positive for doping TWICE (once in Iran, and once in the FIFA headquarters in Germany) and was therefore an ineligible player. Iran made this known and filed the complaint to FIFA before the match started, and not as a reaction to the loss. But Iraq played him anyway. They fielded an ineligible player, which by all standards and regulations should result in the forfeit or reversal of Iraq's victory and Iran must be awarded a 3-0 victory.

Comment

This is getting interesting. Fifa have confirmed that the player testing positive for doping.

I guess its now up to the AFC, which means I wont bring my hopes up.

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
                  Logistically it would be VERY hard to reverse the decision if something doesnt change in the next 12-16 hours. I hate to say it but I think two things will likely happen:

1. Iraqis will get fined. Player in question will get suspended. They will go on to play Korea.

OR

2. Iraq and Iran both eliminated. Iraq gets the above penalty. Korea to get a free pass through to the final.

At the end of the day this guy playing had minimal impact on our game yday but passions are running high.
                  You say the strangest things from time to time. It makes one wonder if you are self hating or not Iranian.

Like in the other thread, saying Iranians are generally ugly or something along those lines. Pfffff.

Comment

Holy crap, 407 guests in the thread now!
                    How many of these do you think are anxious Iraqis?

Comment

Originally posted by dariush-44 View Post
                      Which media outlets? here's a draft:

To whom it may concern,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing in regards to the on-going development in the past 24 hours involving the three following parties: FIFA, Asian Football Federation (AFC) and Iran Football Federation (IFF).

After one of Asian continent's most intense rivalry ended with immense controversy, immediately upon conclusion (Iran vs Iraq football match) , there have been news pertaining to doping allegations against and Iraqi player - deemed ineligible. This news is not only controversial given the context of the match, but unprecedented due to the nature of current governing body.

The possibility of a reversed call to allow a team back into the tournament will be one of the greatest turning points as dictated by FIFA courts and escalated by Iranian officials against ineligible player from Iraq (Alaa Abdul Zahra).

The consequence and turn of events should receive greater coverage as the sporting arena is turning its attention to Australia 2015 and the tournament's credibility has been questioned in absence of any actions by FIFA. As a result, FIFA and other governing bodies have turned their attention to this case. For your reference, this is one of the earliest pieces of coverage about this particular circumstance as published by SBS in the following link: http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/artic...ligible-player

We urge you to please consider the value of coverage for this on-going and unprecedented decision pending from FIFA.

Good!

pls open a new thread and ask members to send it to all news media they are aware of:
                      CNN, BBC, Reuters, etc etc.

!
                      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by onebloodfool View Post
                        Holy crap, 407 guests in the thread now!
                        How many of these do you think are anxious Iraqis?
                        Half of them are my FB friends hahahaha!

Comment

With A(rab) Football federation in charge we always get screwed. F*** AFC. I wish we could petition to join UEFA. hell I rather we play in Oceana. At least there will be no heartbreaks and cheating.

Comment

http://www.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=13931104000987

Confirmation of Fifa that player tested positive.

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                              http://www.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=13931104000987

Confirmation of Fifa that player tested positive.
                              is this reliable source?
                              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Besides the obvious reasons I wish to see iran going to next round, I want to see yunis Mahmoud face of disappointment.
                                He played his part in encouraging the referee in handing out yellow cards, he has a cunning attitude and fictitious smile.
                                sigpic
                                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Working...
                                X