Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

I posted this in another thread, but thought it deserved its own:

According to the vice-head of the Iranian anti doping agency (Dr. Ramin Tabatabaei), Alaa Abdul-Zahra failed drug testing in Iran when he was in Teraktor! By the time the tests came back he was playing for Al-Shorta, so the results were passed to FIFA's medical group to be pursued through the Iraqi Football Federation.

As a result of these tests, he was supposed to receive a suspension of at least 6 months up to 2 years. On that note, another letter was sent to FIFA prior to the Iran-Iraq match, but Zahra played in the quarterfinal anyway!

Kaffashian has been given all the documentation to share with AFC's medical group and they will be asking the Iraqi Football Federation about this within the next 48 hours.

Tabatabaei added the FIFA rules about this particular substance are strict enough to potentially throw Iraq out of the tournament!

I feel like this is too good to be true. So I don't think anything will happen

Comment

AFC wouldn't let Iran back in on such a technicality.

Comment

AFC/FIFA hich ghalati nemikonan. Hamisheh een harfa hast va akharesh hichi azash dar nemiad!

Comment

BREAKING: Iraq Doping Scandal

Arab Football Confederation, so no way they would investigate

Comment

Remember Sepahan played with a suspended player against a qatari team? They changed the result to 3-0. So this could be a good news if they can do something about it ASAP.

Comment

fck this shit ... we are out! .. even if fifa kick Iraq out, we should not continue ..

Comment

Let's just hope AFC will do something about it - but knowing the Arab Football Confederation, they will do nothing.

Comment

I am very sure , If Asia Confederation Suspended Iraq, South Korea advance to the final.

Comment

By the time Kafashian wipes his ass and investigates, the tournament will be over.

Lets get over this, we will bounce back.

Comment

And now they are speaking about the Doping scandal.... IT WON'T TAKE US ANYWHERE ... MARK MY WORDS ...
                      you remember on the question of us being at fault in the last Olympic qualification and also Sepahan, how quickly they reacted?
                      ANOTHER TEST FOR ALL OF OUR INTELLIGENCE :
                      Do you think, will AFC do a jack sh..t about it?!!
                      TRY....
                      NO freaking way....
                      If it was Iran, we would have been doomed, banned and smashed ... Just to see why we have to exit this shithole, let us see what AFC does on this!!!
                      sigpic
                      SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                      IRAN
                      - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

I don't want Iran to advance by disqualifying Iraq.
                        .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

I would rather drug test that ref.

Comment

Let me put it like this.
                            We are putting this in the hands of AFC. The same corrupt organization that robbed Sepahan of a quarterfinal victory in ACL aganst an Arab team, because one of Sepahan players were suspended. But not suspended in ACL, but a league match!
                            So that other team (which I cant remember the name of) got awarded a 3-0 victory. We ended up beating them even in their own home ground, but Sepahan got knocked out because of goal difference. So they actually won 2 matches, but still did not go to the semifinals.
                            This is AFC, dear friends.

You still think they will do SQUAT with this doping scandal?
                            They will laugh their asses while they stare at the complaint. Probably hang the document on a wall, and sit on their fat Arab sheikh asses while eating popcorn.

Lets drop this...
                            You will only set yourself up for disappointment if you think something is gonna happen.

Comment

Deletoon khoshe baba.. ha ha ha, Iran az in orzeha nadare. Khab didin kheyre.

Comment

Working...
                              X