X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video Bosnich Aliois dismayed at Ben Williams "Unbelievable"

http://www.news.com.au/video/id-RhbG...'-decision
    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

He even forgot that it was a second yellow, Iraqi players had to remind him on that. Very incompetent "referee".

Comment

If anyone should have got a yellow in that situation, it was Iraq's goalie. Pouladi went out of his way to insure he made no contact.

You take matters into your hands and push a player, that's a definite yellow card. In the worst case scenario, Williams should have let it go, not give the player who got pushed a yellow.

There is absolutely no precedence for this in football.

Comment

can't do anything but shake my head at this point. too angry for any other reaction

Comment

Notice one of the announcers say that the cards were payback to Quiroz as Ibn Willilams is known to hold a grudge....
          "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

Un fucking believable. Where do they find these references? In a cereal box?
            .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

This mother ##$#$ was actually kicked out of the A-league for a short period this year, screws up 2 games in a row in the Asian Cup and gets picked to ref a quarterfinal match by AFC - against Australia's most likely opponent in the final!

But as they say karma's a bitch, so Bennie boy should look over his shoulder for the rest of his life. I'm surprised he wan't ripped to pieces already. Maybe if he was, the next idiot would think twice about being an idiot.

Comment

Has anyone noticed how this was the exact converse of the red card in 2004 against China.
                It's funny how ridiculously unlucky we are. In 2004 Sattar Zare got a red for pushing someone in the chest, who went down holding his face. Then in 2014 Mehrdad Pouladi gets a red for getting pushed in the chest and going down holding his face.

Edit: interesting fact they were both left backs

Comment

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...this-video-NOW

Comment

Working...
                  X