Vahid Amiri appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Omids View Post
    damn, i thought he is younger than the 33-34 that he is. Surely hasn't let age slow him or his determination down. He will surely help us in the next round and the WC in 2022 before he retires.
    He just recently turned 33!

He has one of those Ronaldo-esque body types that'll keep him in shape and I believe he will play at a high level until he's 35-37

Comment

Originally posted by Keano
      Y’all know what this means?

[emoji573][emoji3455][emoji282]

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the...encies-in-2021

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      $VAHID coin to the moon?!

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
        Diamond hands!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano
          Y’all know what this means?

[emoji573][emoji3455][emoji282]

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the...encies-in-2021

Where you and Bebe will go for your honeymoon?

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
            Hahaha posted it in a wrong thread/forum

Comment

Fantastic performances, again and again by a player so late in his career. Never gives up, keeps running and hustling and was involved in both goals. Really underrated player, happy to have him as my avatar. Shireh Amiri!

Comment

Shireh, he has improved a lot, a lot less stupid turnovers than still two years ago. The rest has always been amazing.

Comment

Would have been included in the list of players we could look to phase out of the starting XI following 2018 alongside Ebrahimi and Hajsafi.

Thanks to the desperate state of our national pool of talent and domestic football league, we've been left with the horrific Nouro in for Ebrahimi and a Milad who is even worse than he was in 2018 for Hajsafi. On that basis, I look forward to seeing Amiri in USA/Mexico/Canada in 2026.

Comment

Exceptional performance today again. If we had 11 Amiris we would have made world cup semi-finals!

Comment

I still remember the nutmeg he delivered Pique in WC 2018. Amiri is a machine.

Comment

I wish Persepolis would actually develop one or two young (god forbid) players to let him rest once a month at least before or after tm games.

I hope that he hasn’t ran himself into the ground playing every minute of every game ever before wc

Comment

Amiri was a tank. Consistent as always. Even at his worst games he's still fairly reliable.

Too many haters still.

Comment

Amiri is a tank! Consistently plays well and works his tail off. only concern is how long we can lean on him.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

So interesting that this thread was started after his AC pk miss, OP called it that he was going to have a super bright career ahead of him. Vahid doostet darim you are an anchor for our team!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
                                Amiri is a tank! Consistently plays well and works his tail off. only concern is how long we can lean on him.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
                                yea, he is getting up there in age and got a ton of mileage on him by now and still A lot is asked of him to cover in TM matches ... makes u wonder about his continued longevity..?

the bold especially is true, and even more impressive is the man's unshakable resolve and Supreme Confidence in his game approach and own abilities .... it dont matter if you assign him to Messi or Ronaldo, he'll go right at them smash mouth football style..!! that layee of the spanish player at WC18 is a prime example..!

he had a rough going in our last WCQ but he that didnt stop him from still hustling for 90 strong..! 💪

Comment

Working...
                                X