Bacheha Mochakerim!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not really
    Haghighi's reactions on all the goals were not optimal. He didn't save any PK either
    Dejagah shoots at the clock instead of the target.
    CQ should have asked the players to park the bus as long as were are forward 1-0.
    Dejagah was aiming the clock ...

Comment

Originally posted by Jiggy View Post
      lool @ this thread

Mochakerim for waht ??? for to lose the game ?
      Sepaasgozarim chon ta onjai ke shod jangidan. Ta hala football baazi kard? Yeki az bazikonhaaye teamet ekhraaj shodeh? 70-80 daghighe baa yek nafar kamtar dar teamet baazi kardi?
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
        Sepaasgozarim chon ta onjai ke shod jangidan. Ta hala football baazi kard? Yeki az bazikonhaaye teamet ekhraaj shodeh? 70-80 daghighe baa yek nafar kamtar dar teamet baazi kardi?
        ta injaro dorost gofti !!! man khodam 7 sob boland shodam baziro negah konam , Davar eftezah bud doroste vali pentaly chi ? gucci tarsid penalty bezane va Haghighi ham ke rid

Comment

Originally posted by Jiggy View Post
          ta injaro dorost gofti !!! man khodam 7 sob boland shodam baziro negah konam , Davar eftezah bud doroste vali pentaly chi ? gucci tarsid penalty bezane va Haghighi ham ke rid
          Iran playing Iraq, it should NEVER have come to penalties.

Comment

unite

Comment

I am proud of our boys, they did a good job throughout the tournament, the UAE team some of you guys resented TM for beating them with only one goal, managed to knockout the full squad Japan side, thus reaching the Semis. It's football and anything is possible, we lost, but I think we bowed out in style and proud. We proved the true meaning of resilience.

Too bad the second yellow card was absolutely uncalled for, as it absolutely seemed that Benjamin Williams had forgotten that Pouladi already had a yellow, otherwise I doubt he would have issued the second yellow that easily!

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
              Iraq played much better
              Against a one man down team indeed, on the contrary of how you see this match, I personally everything taken into consideration thought with a one man short, we played courageously and real good, coming back from a goal down twice and at the end lose the match only on penalty shootouts.

Comment

I'm so proud of the way our boys fought back till the very end. I honestly thought the game was over at 2-1, and definitely at 3-2. They never gave up.
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                  I'm so proud of the way our boys fought back till the very end. I honestly thought the game was over at 2-1, and definitely at 3-2. They never gave up.
                  Although we are out I still can't come to terms with it. The display of passion and desire to continue was outstanding.
                  It will definitely be a classic to be remembered for years to come. I am so proud of the guys the result is bitter sweet.

Comment

I am extremely proud of TM. Dameshoon garm. The coaching staff also receives my many thanks.

All I wanted was to be proud of TM when this tourney was over. Although we won't lift the trophy, I am extremely proud of them. They made me extra proud to be Iranian today.

Comment

So proud of the boys
                      this video is too emotional

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq-oJsUtOXM
                      I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

We were the best team in this tournament just like we were in 96 and 04. And all three times, outside forces did not allow us to become champions.

In my eyes Iran is this year's AC CHAMPION.

Comment

BTW everyone criticize IFF for the lack of friendlies but their two real friendlies chosen prior to Asian cup were our 1/4 and 1/2 opponents.

Comment

I don't even know why i still come to this site, but i still do! I feel so sick right now! Just got off of work and rolling a fatty!

as my grandma would say:
                            Ey vay khodaaaaaa... nemidoonam che khaki be saram berizam.

Comment

khasteh nabashan hamegi, az kadre fani ta bazikona kheyli zahmat keshidan omidvaram hamisheh salamato tandorost bashan baghiash ziad mohem nist. it is just a game.

Comment

In addition to thanking our players we also need to give a big thank you to our fans who were/are the most passionate of any Asian country, if not in the whole world. While I was pissed after the game and up until now, I was able to keep it under wraps but I just watched the Ajam "Gole Iran" video and broke down half way through it. We did not deserve this.
                                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Working...
                                X