Iran's Throat is Cut Again by the Ref. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone, I Have said this before and I shall say this again, referee bias, match fixing and FIFA relying more on referee's opinion rather than technology. FIFA only recently (even though the technology to see faults, wrongs decisions, fouls has been around for decades) approved of 'GOAL LINE TECHNOLOGY', however now despite being able to tell if someone made a dive or an actual foul we still rely on referees instead of clear & solid evidence on cameras.
    Regarding Iran I can give two solid instances that would have made a completely outcome on the match and entire tournament without referee bias.

1. AC 2004- Iran vs China: Iran reaches semi finals of the Asian cup, Iran gets red carded for a tiny push and incredible acting by Chinese player, despite being down to 10 men Iran the dominant team, now comes our chance to score, Karimi breaks loose at incredible pace and out runs two defenders there was no chance in hell that would not have been a goal! gets fouled right outside the box the chinese player gets a yellow card for a brutal foul ( as bad as they get) goes to penalties (game of luck) China wins goes to final and Japan who were hardly as impressive as Iran in this particular tournament finally break them and win. Could this have not been our Asian cup? How did we lose it? IFF, BRANKO? LACK OF FITNESS? NO! REFEREE!

2. World Cup 2014 - Iran vs Argentina: This one clearly does not need a long explanation as it must be fresh in all your minds, CLEAR CLEAR penalty that literally changed Iran's outcome in the entire tournament, If we got the penalty how much motivation and adrenaline would have been running through our players veins?, Do you really think Messi would have scored that last second goal if our players were ahead and full of spirit? even if he did score that goal with 2 points from Argentina and Nigeria, don't you think Iran would have played a much better game against Bosnia, instead of still being in shock and discouragement of the last game and undeserved victory of Argentina? Morale has a huge part in any field of life after all, WAS THIS DECISION IFF'S FAULT? CQ'S FAULT? ENAYATI JENAZES FAULT? IT WAS THE REFEREE

In conclusion just that referee decisions over solid video evidence shows that football is not only biased but is corrupt and if the referee doesn't like a team or is bribed can turn the tables of any game to the other teams favor. I know Iran is not the only victim and there were tonnes of bad calls at the world cup, however I cringe at thinking how one poor referee decision can be the reason we lose a match and get knocked out of upcoming Asian cup.
    I would much rather think were shit than know how much potential we have and how stupid corrupted federations and referees are setting us back!. what shall we do?
    You just got Caged
    K.C McElroy's Fan

There have been plenty of bad referee decisions in our favor as well. In fact if it wasn't for bad referee decisions in the WCQ, Iran would't even be in the World Cup.

If you are curious, I'm referring to the goal Uzbekistan scored on us in the first game, and the PK foul by Shojaei on the Qatari player towards the end of the match in Doha.

Referee mistakes are unfortunately part of the game. Some are in our favor and some are not. I don't see a conspiracy.

Comment

Originally posted by clipsport View Post
      There have been plenty of bad referee decisions in our favor as well. In fact if it wasn't for bad referee decisions in the WCQ, Iran would't even be in the World Cup.
      If you are curious, I'm referring to the goal Uzbekistan scored on us in the first game, and the PK foul by Shojaei on the Qatari player towards the end of the match in Doha.
      Referee mistakes are unfortunately part of the game. Some are in our favor and some are not. I don't see a conspiracy.
      Well in a fair perspective no bad referee call should be made in our favor as well, My point on conspiracy is related to one simple thing,
      We have the technology to see if the referee made a correct call instantly after a foul or dive is made, why not use it? why is FIFA so against it?
      You just got Caged
      K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Originally posted by CAGE View Post
        Well in a fair perspective no bad referee call should be made in our favor as well, My point on conspiracy is related to one simple thing,
        We have the technology to see if the referee made a correct call instantly after a foul or dive is made, why not use it? why is FIFA so against it?
        In my opinion, FIFA is against it b/c they are a corrupt organization. They can use corrupt refs to get the results that they desire. There is a lot of money around Football these days, and FIFA would like to be able to change the outcome of certain games if it needed it.

For example, there was a study done that showed that certain teams attract more TV viewers across the world. This means more advertising and more money in the pockets of FIFA. For example they mentioned that "Brazil is everyone's second teams", which is true. Brazil is one of the more popular teams in the world, so it is in the interest of FIFA to keep Brazil longer in certain tournaments (even by force)

The same can be said about the host nation of a tournament. That's why FIFA was killing itself to keep Korea around longer in the 2002 WC. Corruption at its finest.

There are other interesting things mentioned in the report. For example they mentioned that the TV views in Europe and the Americas were very low in the 2002 World Cup b/c of the time zone differences. This could explain why FIFA chose Qatar over Australia to host the WC in 2022. Much better time zone difference with Europe and Americas.

But that is not to say that every referee mistake is part of FIFA's corrupt agendas. Referee mistakes are simply part of the game. It's human error.

Comment

In my opinion, FIFA is against it b/c they are a corrupt organization. They can use corrupt refs to get the results that they desire. There is a lot of money around Football these days, and FIFA would like to be able to change the outcome of certain games if it needed it.

For example, there was a study done that showed that certain teams attract more TV viewers across the world. This means more advertising and more money in the pockets of FIFA. For example they mentioned that "Brazil is everyone's second teams", which is true. Brazil is one of the more popular teams in the world, so it is in the interest of FIFA to keep Brazil longer in certain tournaments (even by force)

The same can be said about the host nation of a tournament. That's why FIFA was killing itself to keep Korea around longer in the 2002 WC. Corruption at its finest.

There are other interesting things mentioned in the report. For example they mentioned that the TV views in Europe and the Americas were very low in the 2002 World Cup b/c of the time zone differences. This could explain why FIFA chose Qatar over Australia to host the WC in 2022. Much better time zone difference with Europe and Americas.
          Very spot on

Comment

It's amazing. You get a productive thread like this discussing an important subject and no one cares.

But if you get a thread about some "chaleshi" "hashiye" filled topic and everyone has an opinion.

Comment

It's amazing. You get a productive thread like this discussing an important subject and no one cares.
              But if you get a thread about some "chaleshi" "hashiye" filled topic and everyone has an opinion.
              LoL !
              On your point on viewership its so sad yet true, if your theory is true (which i couldnt agree more that it is) than we are like blind sheep following the herd and our destiny in football is written by FIFA. Now a days competition between teams is so close, especially in the world cup that referees and fair play are so decisive. Don't you think its ironic how great we are in futsal, Iranians are talented with the ball no doubt in Futsal were amongst names like Spain, Italy, Brazil hell we even beat them on a regular basis.
              You just got Caged
              K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

This is simply unacceptable.

The worst call of the tournament happens in our quarter final match and goes against us. Best part is all Iranians including CQ was crying out that the Aussie ref is not good enough to say the least. and yet, AFC STILL CHOOSES HIM TO BE THE REF FOR SUCH A CRUCIAL MATCH!

No matter we win or lose this match, I think IFF and TM must deal with this, and even threaten to pull out of all tournaments and lodge a complaint to FIFA.

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post

The worst call of the tournament happens in our quarter final match and goes against us. Best part is all Iranians including CQ was crying out that the Aussie ref is not good enough to say the least. and yet, AFC STILL CHOOSES HIM TO BE THE REF FOR SUCH A CRUCIAL MATCH!

No matter we win or lose this match, I think IFF and TM must deal with this, and even threaten to pull out of all tournaments and lodge a complaint to FIFA.
                  Doost aziz you think FIFA gives a crap?

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
                    The referee if we call it like this is not bad referee but it is clearly bought as he was having an orgasm while giving a red card to an iranian player.

His job and mission is to destroy iran.

Comment

We should leave the Arab Football Federation SOON.

Comment

DO YOU MOFOS REMEMBER THIS THREAD? NO ONE GAVE A SHET ABOUT IT, THIS IS TRUE GOD BLESS CQ GOD BLESS HAGHIGHI WE WILL NEVER WIN WITH THIS BIAS it happened vs ARGENTINA!, NOW VS IRAQ VS CHINA IN 2004 IT WILL KEEP HAPPENING ARAB MONEY DONT WANT US TO WIN. FUQ AL SHOTOR FUQ BEN WILLIAMS AND A BIG FUCK TO JOMHORIE ESLAMI FOR SPENDING BILLIONS ON THESE SOOSMAR KHORS
                        You just got Caged
                        K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

fuck this refree,he is poor overall, really poor, i think CQwill blast him, iran did not play at all,we deserved to go thought not them

Comment

I just wish someone would go and punch this stupid ref in the face.
                            “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

what a cunt referee.

I hope he dies of ebola

Comment

Working...
                              X