No announcement yet.

The Official Persian Football Go Random Thread v2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In light of sardar's first hat trick - who remembers a little over two years ago this time (roughly) when sardar was at his first TM training camp (believe it was the SA camp) and Pejman Montazeri had no idea who the heck he was asking his team mates "een pesare kie? As koja omad" now fast forward 2 years and 2 months later and look at him now, damesh garm. Omidvaram 100ta bazi mesle een ham dashte bashe
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

تيم*ملي در مقدماتي المپيك 1992 بارسلون با سرمربيگري حسن حبيبي به ميدان رفت. براي اولين*بار، حاضران شرط سني داشتند. شرط سني اين دوره، متولدين ژانويه 1969 به بعد يعني دي 1347 به بعد بود. به اين ترتيب، نفرات زير در مسابقات آن دوره شركت داشتند: 1- عليرضا دليخون 2- رضا رضايي*منش 3- عليرضا پورمند 4- جواد منافي 5- اسماعيل قويدل 6- ژورس غازاريان 7- اميد عرض*پيما 8- افشين پيرواني 9- بهزاد داداش*زاده 10- اميرفرهاد يعقوبي 11- ميرشاد ماجدي 12- عبدالرضا ملاح*زاده 13- يحيي گل*محمدي 14- رضا شاهرودي 15- حسين خطيبي 16- خداداد عزيزي
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Mehran Modiri about Iranian football. It's watchable, he's totally spot on

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1248...A8%D8%A7%D9%84

Comment

This f'ing clown again and his crocodile tears....

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1254...(ع)-بودم
          راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
            This f'ing clown again and his crocodile tears....

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1254...(ع)-بودم
            Sorry I don't have sound at my station, could you summarize what he is talking about? Can't stand the dude with all the drama he has caused.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
              Sorry I don't have sound at my station, could you summarize what he is talking about? Can't stand the dude with all the drama he has caused.
              The interviewer is saying "imagine you are back 1300 years ago and it's Ashura and Imam Hossien looks at you and says "He is with me". You know what's going to happen (meaning you will die) and Imam Hossien says go wherever you like. You can go someplace and prevent the events from happening or you can let them happen, etc.... What do you choose to do?"

Rahmati: "Bismillah..... I am not worthy enough for the master (Hossein) to even look at me. But if something like that happened for me and I was worthy enough, I would like to go and get water, or if possible I would prevent Abbas from getting killed so water could reach the tent, but..... we are not worthy"

Interviewer "let's imagine something else. Imam Hossein summons you to speak with him"

Rahmati: "Do you think someone can talk in that situation? The only thing you can do is kiss the master's hand and ask that he accept you as his servant."

Interviewer: "He accepts you, that's the beauty of it"

Rahmati: "na baba, i'm not worthy"

Interviewer: "yes yes, you do. This is what happens. I believe they are calling us everyday and we are not going"

Rahmati: "When you are talking about these things, imagining it is a very sweet. I would've done the same thing, there's nothing else one could do"

Interviewer: "What would you like him to say to you?"

Rahmati: "Even if he doesn't say anything, just touches my head, that would be enough. And forget about all this, when you are told to enter the room he is in, would you even be able to enter the room? Just right now talking about gives me goose bumps"

Interviewer: "But I want you to tell me, what do you wish him to say to you?"

Rahmati: "Just a touch of my head, just for him to accept me as his servant would be enough"

Interviewer: "It's time to say goodbye to him..."

Rahmati: "I can't even imagine such a thing. Just to kiss his hand, get permission to join him, I can't even imagine it, i'm speechless. I just want to ask him, that when it's my time to go, for it to be during Moharram."

Interviewer: "How awesome would that be"

Rahmati: "Very, I've thought about it a lot. If it happens it would be great"
              راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                The interviewer is saying "imagine you are back 1300 years ago and it's Ashura and Imam Hossien looks at you and says "He is with me". You know what's going to happen (meaning you will die) and Imam Hossien says go wherever you like. You can go someplace and prevent the events from happening or you can let them happen, etc.... What do you choose to do?"

Rahmati: "Bismillah..... I am not worthy enough for the master (Hossein) to even look at me. But if something like that happened for me and I was worthy enough, I would like to go and get water, or if possible I would prevent Abbas from getting killed so water could reach the tent, but..... we are not worthy"

Interviewer "let's imagine something else. Imam Hossein summons you to speak with him"

Rahmati: "Do you think someone can talk in that situation? The only thing you can do is kiss the master's hand and ask that he accept you as his servant."

Interviewer: "He accepts you, that's the beauty of it"

Rahmati: "na baba, i'm not worthy"

Interviewer: "yes yes, you do. This is what happens. I believe they are calling us everyday and we are not going"

Rahmati: "When you are talking about these things, imagining it is a very sweet. I would've done the same thing, there's nothing else one could do"

Interviewer: "What would you like him to say to you?"

Rahmati: "Even if he doesn't say anything, just touches my head, that would be enough. And forget about all this, when you are told to enter the room he is in, would you even be able to enter the room? Just right now talking about gives me goose bumps"

Interviewer: "But I want you to tell me, what do you wish him to say to you?"

Rahmati: "Just a touch of my head, just for him to accept me as his servant would be enough"

Interviewer: "It's time to say goodbye to him..."

Rahmati: "I can't even imagine such a thing. Just to kiss his hand, get permission to join him, I can't even imagine it, i'm speechless. I just want to ask him, that when it's my time to go, for it to be during Moharram."

Interviewer: "How awesome would that be"

Rahmati: "Very, I've thought about it a lot. If it happens it would be great"
                Thanks. My apologies for making you write out all that hogwash.

Comment

Just wanted to put this here, it had me dying

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post

Comment

I follow like 6 different Persian meme pages on Instagram, they got me laughing my ass off all the time man
                      Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

OMG, passed my law exam with 58%!!! There is a god [emoji119]

Comment

Cs get degrees!

Comment

That's more like a D!

Comment

Old video, probably been posted before, but still interesting for those who haven't seen it, and kind of funny.

Comment

lol the 2nd part was pretty funny shitt..!!

the host was a complete dick and tried his hardest to make us look bad, probably deserved getting his head bashed in..!?

Comment

Working...
                                X