No announcement yet.

The Official Persian Football Go Random Thread v2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My best friends younger brother plays for fleetwood town FC in league one.....he is team mates with Nigerian forward shola ameobi (who played against TM for Nigeria in the WC). I told him to ask ameobi if he is still having nightmares about TM's defense
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
      a new number for KC?

13-2?

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1304208...بل-عراق

پیروزی 13 گله فوتسالیست*ها مقابل عراق

ملی پوشان فوتسال ایران موفق شدند با پیروزی پر گل مقابل عراق به عنوان صدرنشین گروه B به مرحله یک چهارم نهایی صعود کنند.
      پیروزی 13 گله فوتسالیست*ها مقابل عراق
      به گزارش "ورزش سه"، تیم ملی ایران که در گروه B جام ملت*های فوتسال آسیا با تیم*های اردن، چین و عراق هم گروه بود موفق شد با سه پیروزی به عنوان صدرنشین راهی مرحله یک چهارم نهایی شود. شاگردان ناظم*الشریعه برابر اردن 6 بر صفر، چین 7 بر صفر و امروز هم مقابل عراق 13 بر 2 به برتری رسیدند تا با 9 امتیاز راهی 8 تیم پایانی شوند.

ورزشگاه ازبکستان
      It looks like I missed this when you posted it. But these guys already have a proper nickname.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        My best friends younger brother plays for fleetwood town FC in league one.....he is team mates with Nigerian forward shola ameobi (who played against TM for Nigeria in the WC). I told him to ask ameobi if he is still having nightmares about TM's defense
        His response to my friend: "your friend must love the Iranian national team". He gave my friend a smirk and then said "I don't wanna talk about it" LOL absolute gold
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Is there a better gift for the new year?!?!

راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
            I finally found footage of this game. It doesn't show the first red card that the arab ref issued against Shah Mohammadi and only parts of the brawl at the end which prompted the arab ref to send off Mohammadkhani (for the foul) and Pious (for the push). Honestly Pious's shove while probably deserved a red card but did not merit the one year ban he received. But then again the ref was an arab.
            I just read something about this match and had to revisit the video and watch it in slow motion. The shove that I describe above is not by Pious at all. It's by number 14 Kermani Moghaddam who also charges the ref again after the shove and gets right in his face. Pious (number 17) got a one year ban for absolutely nothing other than coming in at the end of the brawl and acting as peacemaker. Also something that perhaps the ref missed and could have been a red card is Moharrami kicking the ref through Kermani Moghaddam's legs as they have surrounded him.
            The ref was jamal al sharif from an arab country.
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Former TM player Ali Eftekhari is coaching Shaheen F.C. in Vancouver. His son Shayan Eftekhari also plays for the team.

Damn, he's really aged.

Comment

Keshavarz.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                  Keshavarz.

Is it him, second right sitting?

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                    Is it him, second right sitting?
                    Yes..

Comment

So Emmanuel Frimpong got released (again) from his club, this time UFA, and is a free agent. What you guys think? Would you want to see him in any top Iranian clubs or nah?

Comment

Hanna Akbarzadeh for robot TM

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                          So Emmanuel Frimpong got released (again) from his club, this time UFA, and is a free agent. What you guys think? Would you want to see him in any top Iranian clubs or nah?
                          He was never really a good player (talent wise) and just too much of a retard in general. His whole "stay dench" bullshit pissed Wenger off. I dont really think he would do well in iran considering its a more strict environment.

Comment

Fathollahzadeh is in the states to negotiate with American teams to play friendlies against Iranian clubs.

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1153...A7%D8%AF%D9%87!

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                              Fathollahzadeh is in the states to negotiate with American teams to play friendlies against Iranian clubs.

He's probably just wasting his money (which I don't know how he got) on a vacation and pretending its for work.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

Or to watch women's wrestling even though he thinks it's haram for women to watch men's football:

راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Working...
                                X