The Official Persian Football Go Random Thread v2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
    I finally found footage of this game. It doesn't show the first red card that the arab ref issued against Shah Mohammadi and only parts of the brawl at the end which prompted the arab ref to send off Mohammadkhani (for the foul) and Pious (for the push). Honestly Pious's shove while probably deserved a red card but did not merit the one year ban he received. But then again the ref was an arab.

Wow. I just saw this post. I was looking for this game all my life. What a beheading. So unfair that we have been ripped off by the refs in almost every Asian cup after IR.

Comment

0:58

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Did you know, that prior to our World Cup game against USA (1998), French TV showed "Not without my daughter" the day before kickoff? The French TV officials apologized after the Iranian team filed a complaint.

Comment

^ I'm not a fan of that movie..

But I like Alfred Molina

Comment

Was Thomas Hassler an assistant coach for Padideh?
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

This stupid thing keeps popping up:

1990 FIFA World Cup

Bids:

Austria
              England
              France
              Greece
              Iran
              Italy
              Soviet Union
              West Germany
              Yugoslavia

Except Italy and the Soviet Union, all nations withdrew before the vote, which was to be conducted by Exco in Zürich on May 19, 1984. Once again, only one round of voting was required, as Italy won more votes than the Soviet Union.

Results:

Italy, 11 votes
              Soviet Union, 5 votes
              Austria withdrew
              England withdrew
              France withdrew
              Greece withdrew
              Iran withdrew
              West Germany withdrew
              Yugoslavia withdrew
              I really wonder how far we went and at what point we withdrew.
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Gostaresh played a friendly against Hannover today? Where was it played?
                راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Nelo Vingada has been appointed as CS Martimo coach. They are 10th in the Primera Liga.

https://www.publico.pt/desporto/noti...ritimo-1720755

Comment

Germany's 1974 World Cup bus has been spotted in Tehran

Comment

An unfortunate event during Homaoun Behzadi's funeral. Ughhhhhh so sad:

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=17261

On a side note, this TV host's voice is quite interesting, not just his tone, but also the feminine style of speech

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                        An unfortunate event during Homaoun Behzadi's funeral. Ughhhhhh so sad:

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=17261

On a side note, this TV host's voice is quite interesting, not just his tone, but also the feminine style of speech
                        Holy crap is that a dude? For a split second I totally blanked out and forgot that it's from Iran, and thought it was a chick who buzzed her hair.

Talking about feminine style of speech, I always thought the guy who does the narration for the TM analysis videos also has a feminine voice.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                          I always thought the guy who does the narration for the TM analysis videos also has a feminine voice.
                          The guy whose narration is often on Navad football analysis, right? I always wonder why he speaks in such feminine way. Here in the US usually the fashion TV hosts act and speak in that manner, however in Iran it happens in the sports TVs, hehe. All good though, I just hope they won't get fired for it!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                            The guy whose narration is often on Navad football analysis, right? I always wonder why he speaks in such feminine way. Here in the US usually the fashion TV hosts act and speak in that manner, however in Iran it happens in the sports TVs, hehe. All good though, I just hope they won't get fired for it!
                            Yea that's the guy. I'm used to how the announcers no ESPN sound like.

Comment

IRIB Varzesh interviewing an 11 year old Manchester United fan

http://90tv.ir/video/206861/%D8%A7%D...87%D9%85%D9%86

But he's very spot on despite his age

Comment

a new number for KC?

13-2?

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1304208...بل-عراق

پیروزی 13 گله فوتسالیست*ها مقابل عراق

ملی پوشان فوتسال ایران موفق شدند با پیروزی پر گل مقابل عراق به عنوان صدرنشین گروه B به مرحله یک چهارم نهایی صعود کنند.
                                پیروزی 13 گله فوتسالیست*ها مقابل عراق
                                به گزارش "ورزش سه"، تیم ملی ایران که در گروه B جام ملت*های فوتسال آسیا با تیم*های اردن، چین و عراق هم گروه بود موفق شد با سه پیروزی به عنوان صدرنشین راهی مرحله یک چهارم نهایی شود. شاگردان ناظم*الشریعه برابر اردن 6 بر صفر، چین 7 بر صفر و امروز هم مقابل عراق 13 بر 2 به برتری رسیدند تا با 9 امتیاز راهی 8 تیم پایانی شوند.

ورزشگاه ازبکستان
                                راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Working...
                                X