The Official Persian Football Go Random Thread v2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Javeed View Post
    Do any of you have fathers who hate Iran but watch Iranian soccer and Iranian TV all day?
    No, do you?
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      No, do you?
      Yeah, my father does.

He cannot stand the government and all the idiotic things that they do to hold back the population. Iran is a country that could excel into a powerhouse at all aspects with 70% of its population under 30.
      But he still watches the Iranian channels and shows because it reminds him of his youth!
      We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Comment

!

Comment

The ref for the Fiorentina vs. Genoa match tomorrow is named "Daniele Doveri"...
            راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Doodooleeeeeeeeeeeee Tallah!

Clap clap!!

Doodooleeeeeeeeeeeee Tallah!

Cap clap!!

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                He scored the late and clearly offside goal that eliminated us in the group stages of the 1992 AC.
                He never got to be part of a World Cup squad.
                I finally found footage of this game. It doesn't show the first red card that the arab ref issued against Shah Mohammadi and only parts of the brawl at the end which prompted the arab ref to send off Mohammadkhani (for the foul) and Pious (for the push). Honestly Pious's shove while probably deserved a red card but did not merit the one year ban he received. But then again the ref was an arab.

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

I finally found footage of this game. It doesn't show the first red card that the arab ref issued against Shah Mohammadi and only parts of the brawl at the end which prompted the arab ref to send off Mohammadkhani (for the foul) and Pious (for the push). Honestly Pious's shove while probably deserved a red card but did not merit the one year ban he received. But then again the ref was an arab.

I haven't seen the match but I have heard about it a lot. Now it looks fair to send off both Pious and the other defender plus one Japanese player who acted like a macho in the crowd. How was the situation back then. Was referee really biased? it doesn't sound like unfair to me in this video. the goal was not offside. Our own defender pass the ball to the Japanese guy.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                    I haven't seen the match but I have heard about it a lot. Now it looks fair to send off both Pious and the other defender plus one Japanese player who acted like a macho in the crowd. How was the situation back then. Was referee really biased? it doesn't sound like unfair to me in this video. the goal was not offside. Our own defender pass the ball to the Japanese guy.
                    The red card to Shir Mohammadi was a joke as were the year long suspensions to Pious, Moharrami and one other player (I think either Mohammadkhani or Ghayeghran). Miura was offside befor our player even touched the ball. The ref was an arab.
                    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

The red card to Shir Mohammadi was a joke as were the year long suspensions to Pious, Moharrami and one other player (I think either Mohammadkhani or Ghayeghran). Miura was offside befor our player even touched the ball. The ref was an arab.
                      watch the video again. Before the camera moves on the long haired dude there is obviously no one in offside. After the Japanese guy send the ball, everyone in Iranian defense are out of camera close up later when the camera follows the ball you can see 4 Iranian defense on the same line along with a Japanese player with another Iranian in far downside and two or three meters behind there is an Iranian player with Miura filling the offside position right at 6:21-6:22(they are all in front of the white line). It is obvious when the Japanese guy sent the ball Miura was not on offside(at 6:19-6:20) later he could escape the offside trap which he did and our defense gave him the ball while the other Iranian player covered the offside position.

It was a true goal in my opinion.

Any way Pious red card was deserved so as the guy who committed the foul. I heard Moharami was a thug like player ready for a fight all the times. No wonder he was suspended half of his entire professional football life. I heard we played with 8 players against Japan in that match. Is that true? Btw who was the referee?

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                        watch the video again. Before the camera moves on he long hair dude there is obviously no one in offside. After the Japanese guy send the ball, everyone in Iranian defense are out of camera close up later when the camera follows the ball you can see 4 Iranian defense on the same line along with a Japanese player with another Iranian in far downside and two or three meters behind there is an Iranian player with Miura filling the offside position right at 6:21-6:22(they are all in front of the with line). It is obvious when the Japanese guy sent the ball Miura was not on offside(at 6:19-6:20) later he could escape the offside trap which he did and our defense gave him the ball while the other Iranian player covered the offside position.

It was a true goal in my opinion.

Any way Pious red card was deserved so as the guy who committed the foul. I heard Moharami was a thug like player ready for a fight all the times. No wonder he was suspended half of his entire professional football life. I heard we played with 8 players against Japan in that match. Is that true? Btw who was the referee?
                        The goal was offside.

Comment

The goal was offside.

Comment

Arman Nadjafi for TM.

Born and raised in Germany, Arman has a strong fundamental background in the game of soccer. Arman played soccer in Germany until he moved at age 12, after playing with FC Eintracht Rheine in the Oberliga.
                            Spending last year on the reserves and learning the ins and outs of the indoor game, he has signed with the Sockers for the 2014-2015 season, adding depth to the talented squad.
                            A natural left footer, Nadjafi was the Palomar League Player of the Year in 2009 playing for Rancho Bernardo High School and later spent a season playing for the San Diego Aztecs, scoring in a friendly match against the LA Galaxy.
                            Arman graduated from San Diego State University in 2009 with a degree in Business Administration - Financial Services. He speaks German, Farsi, and English.
                            Arman, 23, currently lives in Sorrento Valley and has a younger brother attending Syracuse University.

Comment

Notice anything in the background?

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                                Notice anything in the background?

the beautiful lion and sun

Comment

Working...
                                X