No announcement yet.

The Official Persian Football Go Random Thread v2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't remember if I had posted this before asking for help identifying the game but I finally cracked the code. May 1997, Iran 7 Fath Sepah 1.

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
      I can't remember if I had posted this before asking for help identifying the game but I finally cracked the code. May 1997, Iran 7 Fath Sepah 1.

Cool green kits
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

What is Hashemian up to nowadays?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

I like the new referee headsets. The mics help us understand the penalties more quickly, and it makes the referees sound powerful, like in the NFL. The players seem to listen to them more.
          Korea vs. Germany Video

Comment

19 years flew by!

Comment

Hooray, hooray, it's Ali Ali Daei!

The first legionnaire to get his own chant

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=236505137699780

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                19 years flew by!

This match is so iconic, I just wish when Vahaedi took the shot with his right foot he had left it for Nekounam, or Ali Karimi when he dribbled and shot with his left he had been less selfish. Overall though, gotta say that is the most shots from outside of the box I think I have ever seen TM take, it is an aspect that is always lacking in our game. What a performance by King 8
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Iran's iconic duo in India:

http://www.goaldentimes.org/majid-bi...mshid-nassiri/

Comment

Adel's interview with Pejman Jamshidi:

Comment

Cracked the code on this one: 1963 TM Red vs TM white 3-3.

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Eskandarian.

Comment

In 1998, Japan was filming in HD (but not broadcasting). This was done in analog mode, but it should be told to stupid IRIB officials, that HD is not some massive new technology, it's been around in theory for decades and in practice for nearly 30 years.

Meanwhile Isfahan continues to film with a potato.

Look at this video from 1998. I would love to watch old TM games in HD from those days.

Comment

After the just ended transfer saga, this is a must watch with the undisputed King of Transfers 😄👑

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              In 1998, Japan was filming in HD (but not broadcasting). This was done in analog mode, but it should be told to stupid IRIB officials, that HD is not some massive new technology, it's been around in theory for decades and in practice for nearly 30 years.

Meanwhile Isfahan continues to film with a potato.

Look at this video from 1998. I would love to watch old TM games in HD from those days.

Amazing quality!!! Thanks.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Iraj Danaeifard.

Comment

Working...
                                X