No announcement yet.

The Official Persian Football Go Random Thread v2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Identify these players. I'm leaning towards this being our Omid team (it literally says Omid on their jerseys) playing Dynamo Tbilisi in 1971 but I need to compare the lineup.

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
      Identify these players. I'm leaning towards this being our Omid team (it literally says Omid on their jerseys) playing Dynamo Tbilisi in 1971 but I need to compare the lineup.

That's the kind of design I want for our kit, fed up with plain white or random red/green design.

Tricolor stripes ffs!

Comment

only recognize 2.

the goalie is bahram maveddat. Ali Parvin is front row, 2nd from our left.

I also think I see Monajati to the left of the keeper, but could be wrong.

Comment

Look at the goals, and look at some of the goalscorers (golasos by Nekounam and Mobali).

Crazy how much talent we used to produce with pitches like that.

Comment

Aziz Asli (keeper), Ali Parvin. I am sure if I read the names of the other players I most likely will remember their names at least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post

Aziz Asli (keeper), Ali Parvin. I am sure if I read the names of the other players I most likely will remember their names at least.

No the keeper is definitely Maveddat.Next to Parvin is probably Iranpak.
              I'm curious to see if anyone can spot Abdollahi in this photo. I can't but he would have been young in 1971 and may have looked a bit different.
              This is the lineup that I think goes with this game:

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

I'm curious to see if anyone can spot Abdollahi in this photo. I can't but he would have been young in 1971 and may have looked a bit different.

Oh yeah Safar Iranpak.

Comment

none of those guys look like Abdollahi.

Comment

I propose that we call VAR in Iran Kadoo.

کمک داور ویدیویی

ک د و

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

none of those guys look like Abdollahi.
                      My thoughts as well which means this picture is not from the game I thought it was.

Comment

Was Olerum the most hyped/coveted foreign player who people wanted to become a TM player - at the time?

https://www.persianfootball.com/foru...d-gun-approach

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                          Was Olerum the most hyped/coveted foreign player who people wanted to become a TM player - at the time?

https://www.persianfootball.com/foru...d-gun-approach
                          Januario too, and that Brazilian guy who used to play for teraktor.

Although I think much of it was agent hype.

Comment

Back Lt. to Rt.
                            Jafar Kashani, Parviz Ghelichkhani, Abbas NovinRozegar, Javad Ghorab, Bahram Mavedat, Majid Halvaie

Front Lt. to Rt.
                            Mehdi Monajati, Ali Parvin, Safar Iranpak, ?, Mostafa Arab

Comment

Januario too, and that Brazilian guy who used to play for teraktor.

Although I think much of it was agent hype.

Edinho I think! Is he the only foreign player to have two stints at Tractor?

Comment

I propose that we call VAR in Iran Kadoo.

کمک داور ویدیویی

ک د و
                                The Kadoo tanbal kind

Comment

Working...
                                X