Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    The great Farshad Pious?
    The one and only. Actually I noticed the stats are wrong. The last line shows his goals and games for TM, not Persepolis. Here are the corrected stats:

راه آهن 28 بازی 21 گل
    شاهین 6 بازی 5 گل
    نیروی زمینی 20 بازی 24 گل
    پرسپولیس 69 بازی 60 گل
    الاهلی 12 بازی 9 گل
    پرسپولیس 142 بازی 93 گل

That's more than 3 goals every 4 games. I'm not sure if after him we will have another striker that lethal.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
      Yes and the referee rightfully decided that it was not a foul, so what's the point of sharing this moment?
      To see the opinion of others regarding the call.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Comment

is that your sketch, Mr. Sharif harif nadare?

Comment

Originally posted by Galactika View Post
            is that your sketch, Mr. Sharif harif nadare?
            Javad Alizadeh.

Comment

In the late 80s-early 90s Malavan reached 5 consecutive Hazfi Cup finals.

Comment

Was Zabaleta's takedown of Dejagah in 2014 a penalty kick? Also Hajsafi against Bosnia?

Comment

کباب تی شین نمک آبرود

Comment

I'm wondering what CQ is up to these days?

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                      Was Zabaleta's takedown of Dejagah in 2014 a penalty kick? Also Hajsafi against Bosnia?
                      Stop living in the past KC. I know that Dejagah penalty, we all know it, we just don't bother bringing it up again.

Comment

Originally posted by Galactika View Post
                        Stop living in the past KC. I know that Dejagah penalty, we all know it, we just don't bother bringing it up again.
                        Well this was only 2014. Good thing I didn't talk about a Mexico game happening in 2006. That would make me look really stupid I guess.

Comment

*** This post has been copied from the other thread into this thread to stay on-topic! - Adesor Vafaseya

Originally posted by oreosx11 View Post
                          He scored against Chelsea and Bournemouth. He then started the next two matches and was a sub 3 more times that month with 0 goals, 0 assists, and did not play very well. Ignoring that fact to cherry pick his contribution against a 3rd division team and 2nd string 2nd division squad is biased. Choosing facts to support your views and ignoring facts that contradict your views makes you biased.
                          It's fine to be a ARJ fan boy, and people that know me in real life know I am (still wearing my jersey on matchdays, even when he's not in the squad). But let's not act like he's shown any consistency at Brighton. His last consistent run of good form was 3 years ago. Brighton hasn't seen it, Potter hasn't seen it. Can't believe they don't just trust our word for it.
                          Had JB not scored those two goals which earned FC Brighton the much needed 4 points the Seagulls would have been relegated.
                          Anyway, i don't believe that Potter is a racist, he is a typical English guy with a misplaced sense of superiority though, like many Englishmen. Maybe that's because the entire world speaks their language, like we are on this Iranian forum for example. The fact is that Jahanbakhsh just doesn't fit in FC Brighton, he belongs in a team that plays attacking football with wingers like his previous club AZ. I still hope he can move on a loan deal to Ajax or PSV, it would be the best option for both parties. Jahanbakhsh really fits Dutch style attacking football, he belongs in the Eredivisie or in the Primera Division.
                          Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 09-24-2020, 09:28 PM.

Comment

*** This post has been copied from the other thread into this thread to stay on-topic! - Adesor Vafaseya

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                            Anyway, i don't believe that Potter is a racist, he is a typical English guy with a misplaced sense of superiority though, like many Englishmen.
                            what are you talking about, that is the very definition of racism.
                            Potter is racist. Not to an extreme degree but his quote about how he needs time to adjust from another country is racism.
                            He may not be a nazi level extreme racist but its there for sure.
                            Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 09-24-2020, 09:29 PM.
                            Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

*** Parts of this post have been copied from the other thread into this thread to stay on-topic! - Adesor Vafaseya

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post
                              what are you talking about, that is the very definition of racism.
                              Potter is racist. Not to an extreme degree but his quote about how he needs time to adjust from another country is racism.
                              He may not be a nazi level extreme racist but its there for sure.

To claim someone is racist means you know how they feel in their heart and you have evidence, an extraordinary amount to match an extraordinary and serious claim. Saying someone from somewhere else needs to adapt is perfectly reasonable and not evidence. I don' t think you know how it feels to be on the receiving end and realize how slanderous it is to just throw out some irresponsible remark like that. I think it is embarrassing when people of my background go straight to their skin color or cultural background as a reason for perceived unfairness. Addiction to infantile victimhood is disgusting and pathetic. Its a unidimensional way of looking at a complex world with multiple variables at play. Its a low resolution viewpoint that's simple and easy to digest for people who do not want to think critically. Its a parasitic type of thinking that has plagued a lot of the western world at the moment. It is also a way of manipulating someone else to get what you want from them by guilt.
                              Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 09-24-2020, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Iran and specifically Azmoun had two claims for a PK against the UAE, one for a takedown and one for a handball. Should any of them had been called?

Also what a beautiful moment:

Comment

Working...
                                X