No announcement yet.

The Official Persian Football Go Random Thread v2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we should have a rule that for our roster for the World Cup and Asian Championship it should be mandatory that at least one U20 and one U17 player be on the list.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
      I think we should have a rule that for our roster for the World Cup and Asian Championship it should be mandatory that at least one U20 and one U17 player be on the list.
      u-20 yes but u-17 are u kidding me? this is world cup you're talking about not kindergarten

Comment

Originally posted by Galactika View Post
        u-20 yes but u-17 are u kidding me? this is world cup you're talking about not kindergarten
        Yes U17.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

lol. How many U-17 players have made it to the World Cup? Theo Walcott in 2006 is the only player I can remember and he was an unused sub.

Comment

Originally posted by forzatm View Post
            lol. How many U-17 players have made it to the World Cup? Theo Walcott in 2006 is the only player I can remember and he was an unused sub.
            Are you familiar with Pele, (the Brazilian) Ronaldo, Rigobert Song and Samuel Eto'o?

Comment

Are you familiar with Pele, (the Brazilian) Ronaldo, Rigobert Song and Samuel Eto'o?
              when we have a u17 player in that level he should be included in the squad.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                when we have a u17 player in that level he should be included in the squad.
                You are incorset.

Comment

You are incorset.
                  Omg I missed you KC jan, I had completely forgotten about incorset

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                    Omg I missed you KC jan, I had completely forgotten about incorset
                    I'm glad inarsenewetrust's incorsetness reminded you again.

Comment

I'm glad inarsenewetrust's incorsetness reminded you again.
                      hahahahaha @Iranianarsenewetrust

Comment

Does anyone know why Ghalenoei was sent off from the bench in the Uzbekistan game in the 2007 Asian Championship? Reports say it was for throwing a water bottle at the 4th official although he denies it.

Comment

Comment

The arab commentator for our game against kuwait is so annoying.

Comment

In our away game against UAE, was the takedown on Rezaei at the end of the game a penalty?

Comment

Identify the players in this picture.

Comment

Working...
                                X