The Official Persian Football Go Random Thread v2 - Page 36

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Persian Football Go Random Thread v2

شریف حریف نداره
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,390 Times in 6,022 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by BacheLot View Post
    lool
    good one..!!
    OMG ma homey Chris Kelin .... SKC legend .. wondered what happened to him..?
    Is Klein the one who was half Iranian and married to an Iranian woman? There was someone from SKC with an American name with that description. Maybe not SKC but definitely MLS and he was discussed on PFDC.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

شریف حریف نداره
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KC McElroy View Post
    Is Klein the one who was half Iranian and married to an Iranian woman? There was someone from SKC with an American name with that description. Maybe not SKC but definitely MLS and he was discussed on PFDC.
    Found it. It was Chris Brown: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

And here is his Iranian wife: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KC McElroy For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,707 Times in 5,453 Posts
    Damn
    Good find KC
    Knew Brownie well but didn’t know he was married to Iranian wife ..!
    I used to be a community promoter of KC wiz back the day & was heavily involved with efforts to market & populace soccer in KC in the early years ..! Most of their players would come to my sport shop back in the day to sign autographs & me n my nephews were always present @most all their games .... .!
    In fact if you look at some old school KC wiz pics from the 2000 mls cup championship...me n my nephew Alex are in some of the pics hanging in the front offices & online ..!

Chris was a cool cat .. but an avg overal attacker.... lost track of him after he got traded to rev.

شریف حریف نداره
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BacheLot View Post
    Damn
    Good find KC
    Knew Brownie well but didn’t know he was married to Iranian wife ..!
    I used to be a community promoter of KC wiz back the day & was heavily involved with efforts to market & populace soccer in KC in the early years ..! Most of their players would come to my sport shop back in the day to sign autographs & me n my nephews were always present @most all their games .... .!
    In fact if you look at some old school KC wiz pics from the 2000 mls cup championship...me n my nephew Alex are in some of the pics hanging in the front offices & online ..!
    Chris was a cool cat .. but an avg overal attacker.... lost track of him after he got traded to rev.
    I couldn't find this info when I searched last night but if I remember correctly not only is he married to an Iranian but also he is in fact half Iranian, probably on his mother's side given his last name. I remember this from when he first brought up here on PFDC many years ago. People were talking about him marrying an Iranian and commenting how he has stayed close to his roots indicating he had Iranian connections before his marriage. Of course it's possible that when it was brought up it was false information but seeing how he is supporting Iran in the 2018 World Cup I would imagine his connection to Iran is more than just his wife.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to KC McElroy For This Useful Post:

شریف حریف نداره
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Identify these players, particularly #32.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to KC McElroy For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Lol KARIM!!!

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

10. The Following User Says Thank You to arvin_guzoo For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    lol, Ehsan been looking relatively the same for what ?20 years now ..?

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    I couldn't find this info when I searched last night but if I remember correctly not only is he married to an Iranian but also he is in fact half Iranian, probably on his mother's side given his last name. I remember this from when he first brought up here on PFDC many years ago. People were talking about him marrying an Iranian and commenting how he has stayed close to his roots indicating he had Iranian connections before his marriage. Of course it's possible that when it was brought up it was false information but seeing how he is supporting Iran in the 2018 World Cup I would imagine his connection to Iran is more than just his wife.
    wow, that would be even more amazing if so..!
    but from his overall looks seems near impossible..!! he was one of the most down-to-earth and nice KC wiz players if not the most..! he wasnt first choice player yet he was highly admired and one of the favorites of "The Cauldron" old Mistics (Wiz/SKC's main rowdy supporters group, formed primarily by me(loosely involved), nephew alex, sam, some british guy, his gf ? sandy and handful of others..!) we would come up with cheers/songs, my nephew was the first and original Drummer of the Cauldron..!!
    good times..!! when Wiz played @80% empty Arrowhead stadium and tickets were $5..!! and i'd get like 15-20 tickets for free to pass around as a community promoter ..!
    Last edited by BacheLot; 03-23-2019 at 10:00 AM.

PFDC Sponsor

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,428 Times in 1,089 Posts
    Identify these players, particularly #32.

neko, maadanchi, ando, nouri, nosrati , aghili, hajsafi, heydari, rahmati, rahmati, shojaei, ansarifard.

This had to have been Ghotbi's idiotic formation... two DMs, four fullbacks, and a sole striker.

4-2-3-1

شریف حریف نداره
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
    neko, maadanchi, ando, nouri, nosrati , aghili, hajsafi, heydari, rahmati, rahmati, shojaei, ansarifard.

This had to have been Ghotbi's idiotic formation... two DMs, four fullbacks, and a sole striker.

4-2-3-1
    Ansarifard was the one I wasn't sure about but now that that's confirmed I've identified which match this is from.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 172

You do not have permission to view the list of names.