The Official Persian Football Go Random Thread v2 - Page 36

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 360 of 402

Thread: The Official Persian Football Go Random Thread v2

  1. #351
    شریف حریف نداره
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    KC McElroy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Skidmore, MO
    Posts
    41,791
    Thanks
    1,116
    Thanked 13,390 Times in 6,022 Posts
    Rep Power
    42949728


    Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by BacheLot View Post
    lool
    good one..!!
    OMG ma homey Chris Kelin .... SKC legend .. wondered what happened to him..?
    Is Klein the one who was half Iranian and married to an Iranian woman? There was someone from SKC with an American name with that description. Maybe not SKC but definitely MLS and he was discussed on PFDC.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  2. #352
    شریف حریف نداره
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    KC McElroy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Skidmore, MO
    Posts
    41,791
    Thanks
    1,116
    Thanked 13,390 Times in 6,022 Posts
    Rep Power
    42949728
    Quote Originally Posted by KC McElroy View Post
    Is Klein the one who was half Iranian and married to an Iranian woman? There was someone from SKC with an American name with that description. Maybe not SKC but definitely MLS and he was discussed on PFDC.
    Found it. It was Chris Brown: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]




    And here is his Iranian wife: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KC McElroy For This Useful Post:


  4. #353
    V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    BacheLot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    Posts
    29,781
    Thanks
    42,066
    Thanked 10,707 Times in 5,453 Posts
    Rep Power
    42949731
    Damn
    Good find KC
    Knew Brownie well but didn’t know he was married to Iranian wife ..!
    I used to be a community promoter of KC wiz back the day & was heavily involved with efforts to market & populace soccer in KC in the early years ..! Most of their players would come to my sport shop back in the day to sign autographs & me n my nephews were always present @most all their games .... .!
    In fact if you look at some old school KC wiz pics from the 2000 mls cup championship...me n my nephew Alex are in some of the pics hanging in the front offices & online ..!

    Chris was a cool cat .. but an avg overal attacker.... lost track of him after he got traded to rev.

  5. #354
    شریف حریف نداره
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    KC McElroy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Skidmore, MO
    Posts
    41,791
    Thanks
    1,116
    Thanked 13,390 Times in 6,022 Posts
    Rep Power
    42949728
    Quote Originally Posted by BacheLot View Post
    Damn
    Good find KC
    Knew Brownie well but didn’t know he was married to Iranian wife ..!
    I used to be a community promoter of KC wiz back the day & was heavily involved with efforts to market & populace soccer in KC in the early years ..! Most of their players would come to my sport shop back in the day to sign autographs & me n my nephews were always present @most all their games .... .!
    In fact if you look at some old school KC wiz pics from the 2000 mls cup championship...me n my nephew Alex are in some of the pics hanging in the front offices & online ..!
    Chris was a cool cat .. but an avg overal attacker.... lost track of him after he got traded to rev.
    I couldn't find this info when I searched last night but if I remember correctly not only is he married to an Iranian but also he is in fact half Iranian, probably on his mother's side given his last name. I remember this from when he first brought up here on PFDC many years ago. People were talking about him marrying an Iranian and commenting how he has stayed close to his roots indicating he had Iranian connections before his marriage. Of course it's possible that when it was brought up it was false information but seeing how he is supporting Iran in the 2018 World Cup I would imagine his connection to Iran is more than just his wife.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to KC McElroy For This Useful Post:


  7. #355
    شریف حریف نداره
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    KC McElroy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Skidmore, MO
    Posts
    41,791
    Thanks
    1,116
    Thanked 13,390 Times in 6,022 Posts
    Rep Power
    42949728
    Identify these players, particularly #32.

    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to KC McElroy For This Useful Post:


  9. #356
    PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    arvin_guzoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    San Jose, CALIFORNIA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,194
    Thanks
    1,045
    Thanked 787 Times in 337 Posts
    Rep Power
    2654791
    Lol KARIM!!!

    Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to arvin_guzoo For This Useful Post:


  11. #357
    V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    BacheLot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    Posts
    29,781
    Thanks
    42,066
    Thanked 10,707 Times in 5,453 Posts
    Rep Power
    42949731
    lol, Ehsan been looking relatively the same for what ?20 years now ..?

  12. #358
    V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    BacheLot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    Posts
    29,781
    Thanks
    42,066
    Thanked 10,707 Times in 5,453 Posts
    Rep Power
    42949731
    Quote Originally Posted by KC McElroy View Post
    I couldn't find this info when I searched last night but if I remember correctly not only is he married to an Iranian but also he is in fact half Iranian, probably on his mother's side given his last name. I remember this from when he first brought up here on PFDC many years ago. People were talking about him marrying an Iranian and commenting how he has stayed close to his roots indicating he had Iranian connections before his marriage. Of course it's possible that when it was brought up it was false information but seeing how he is supporting Iran in the 2018 World Cup I would imagine his connection to Iran is more than just his wife.
    wow, that would be even more amazing if so..!
    but from his overall looks seems near impossible..!! he was one of the most down-to-earth and nice KC wiz players if not the most..! he wasnt first choice player yet he was highly admired and one of the favorites of "The Cauldron" old Mistics (Wiz/SKC's main rowdy supporters group, formed primarily by me(loosely involved), nephew alex, sam, some british guy, his gf ? sandy and handful of others..!) we would come up with cheers/songs, my nephew was the first and original Drummer of the Cauldron..!!
    good times..!! when Wiz played @80% empty Arrowhead stadium and tickets were $5..!! and i'd get like 15-20 tickets for free to pass around as a community promoter ..!
    Last edited by BacheLot; 03-23-2019 at 10:00 AM.

  13. #359
    PFDC Sponsor

    Reputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,964
    Thanks
    245
    Thanked 3,428 Times in 1,089 Posts
    Rep Power
    21598993
    Quote Originally Posted by KC McElroy View Post
    Identify these players, particularly #32.

    neko, maadanchi, ando, nouri, nosrati , aghili, hajsafi, heydari, rahmati, rahmati, shojaei, ansarifard.

    This had to have been Ghotbi's idiotic formation... two DMs, four fullbacks, and a sole striker.

    4-2-3-1

  14. #360
    شریف حریف نداره
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    KC McElroy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Skidmore, MO
    Posts
    41,791
    Thanks
    1,116
    Thanked 13,390 Times in 6,022 Posts
    Rep Power
    42949728
    Quote Originally Posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
    neko, maadanchi, ando, nouri, nosrati , aghili, hajsafi, heydari, rahmati, rahmati, shojaei, ansarifard.

    This had to have been Ghotbi's idiotic formation... two DMs, four fullbacks, and a sole striker.

    4-2-3-1
    Ansarifard was the one I wasn't sure about but now that that's confirmed I've identified which match this is from.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 172

You do not have permission to view the list of names.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
[Output: 106.98 Kb. compressed to 96.76 Kb. by saving 10.22 Kb. (9.55%)]