X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vote for your favorite!
    https://www.the-afc.com/news/afcsect...qdDHG0oxBkf9QU

Comment

Daei was useless in 2006, but let's be honest we didn't have anyone else other than Vahid..
      It is not like now that if something happen to Sardar or Taremi we have too many options.
      There was Khatibi and Enayati, that sum it up!!

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        Daei was useless in 2006, but let's be honest we didn't have anyone else other than Vahid..
        It is not like now that if something happen to Sardar or Taremi we have too many options.
        There was Khatibi and Enayati, that sum it up!!

I think either Khatibi and Enayati would have been an improvement. Even Borhani would have been an improvement.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
          I think either Khatibi and Enayati would have been an improvement. Even Borhani would have been an improvement.
          We all saw Khatibi vs Portugal.
          What a waste of spot.. Yeah Borhani even wasting lots of opportunities was much better than Khatibi.
          Daei was done anyway. He should have retired after 2004 AC.

Comment

Please no.

Khatibi and Enayati were failures in TM. All talk, no results. Borhani was wildly inconsistent too.
            Besides Branko not having guts, having no decent forwards besides Hashemian is why Daei was in TM so long.

Comment

One of the things I hate the most about our football is the cameras. I seriously can't bear to watch league games because of the horrid picture quality.

Comment

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Wth....

Comment

Comment

For the longest time I'd been trying to figure out what game this picture was from. I'm sure I have posted it before on PFDC as well asking for help. I finally cracked the code. It's from our game in 1972 when TM beat Bayern Munich 6-3.

Comment

Comment

اینجا یک کمی شبیه ارسطو عامل افتاده

Comment

Never liked Ghelichkhani. I never actually saw him play, but reading what I have about his politics and his persona in TM, he was a nuisance. His petty politics was nothing but a distraction in TM throughout the 70s.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              Never liked Ghelichkhani. I never actually saw him play, but reading what I have about his politics and his persona in TM, he was a nuisance. His petty politics was nothing but a distraction in TM throughout the 70s.
                              On the field he was a beast. His positives definitely outweighed the negatives. He is probably the best field player we have ever had.

Comment

On the field he was a beast. His positives definitely outweighed the negatives. He is probably the best field player we have ever had.
                                From what I've read he was a huge bother in TM camps. Was there to propagate his politics instead of focus on football.

Comment

Working...
                                X