The Official Persian Football Go Random Thread v2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keano View Post
    Unbelievable, this former Japan's national team star player Kazayushi Miyora at the age of 48 is still playing in J-League 2 and scores, he just scored another goal yesterday, apparently during his NT services he scored multiple goals on Iran as well:

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=214920
    He scored the late and clearly offside goal that eliminated us in the group stages of the 1992 AC.
    He never got to be part of a World Cup squad.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

I took a trial with SVV Scheveningen and they offered me an one year contract surprisingly. They play in the fourth division of The Netherlands and I am really considering to take a shot, but I don't know if I can combine this with my studies.

If I only didn't give up on football during my puberty..it's too late now!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        I took a trial with SVV Scheveningen and they offered me an one year contract surprisingly. They play in the fourth division of The Netherlands and I am really considering to take a shot, but I don't know if I can combine this with my studies.

I understand your pain.. I so regret too (I think of it like every god damn day) that I didn't put more effort and energy in my football career when I was younger.. Sucks that we didn't think like this when we were kids..

I blame our parents..

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post

Vahid Amiri started to play football at the age of 18

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
            Haha but I am already 21. The only chance of being picked up by a Jupiler League team at max is when I become a standout-player for my team week in week out. We shall see by then.

There are a lot of better players than me in the 4rd league I can assure you, but most of them do not have the motivation or attitude for it (they see football as simply their hobby and nothing more).

Comment

Are you serious? What do you mean by started playing? He surely must've played before the age of 18 too?

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                Are you serious? What do you mean by started playing? He surely must've played before the age of 18 too?
                Playing at a club on regular basis, that's what he also said on Navad

Comment

Playing at a club on regular basis, that's what he also said on Navad
                  Ah ok.

Comment

Branko really needs to find a new tailor or not try to clap with his hands so high!

Comment

yo homies
                      where can i watch the big fight tonight ??
                      where can i find soapcast links for it...?

wizwig seemingly down for gooz..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        yo homies
                        where can i watch the big fight tonight ??
                        where can i find soapcast links for it...?

wizwig seemingly down for gooz..?
                        here: http://www.drakulastream.eu/other-li...g-video-2.html
                        or here for possible sopcast links: http://livetv.sx/en/eventinfo/311451...anny_pacquiao/

Comment

ESPN will show a report about Sepp Blatter and FIFA tonight 7pm EST
                          راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Now this is some funny tweet

"الان قلعه نویی سرمربی بایرن بود میگفت:"خدا رو شاکرم،شیش تا بازیکن ما کل یوم مصدوم بودن. آقایان نمیخوان ما قهرمان بشیم.کیروش چقدر پول گرفته؟"

https://twitter.com/sharifi123/statu...18825461420033

Comment

Guys, you should really check out this site, always HD highlights and goals on Facebook from all the best leagues and tournaments, and national teams!!
                              https://m.facebook.com/SuperHighlightsCom

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                                Guys, you should really check out this site, always HD highlights and goals on Facebook from all the best leagues and tournaments, and national teams!!
                                https://m.facebook.com/SuperHighlightsCom
                                I liked that page when it only had 3 thousands followers lol

Comment

Working...
                                X