No announcement yet.

The Official Persian Football Go Random Thread v2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is Moharrami's recollection of the 1368 derby. There were rumors that him and Shahrokh Bayani had made a bet about the result for a large amount of money. In the end Persepolis won 1-0. There was a picture that I have been unable to find from after the game where a PP player (I believe Rahim Yousefi) is holding his face and Bayani is approaching him in anger and it looks like he has just slapped him. Moharrami is trying to restrain Bayani from behind. For some reason a picture of the Mona lisa was also included in the photo.

شب قبل از یک دربی من در خانه شاهرخ بیانی مهمان او بودم، فردا در زمین چون هافبک راست بود و من هم در سمت چپ تیمم بازی می*کردم، ما با عِرق و تعصب زیادی برای تیممان بازی می*کردیم، شاهرخ به من گفت تو دیشب در خانه من ماهی سفید خوردی چرا من را می*زنی؟ به او گفتم دیشب مهمان تو بودم و امروز بازی است. اگر می*خواهی کتک نخوری برو آن سمت زمین! البته این یک شوخی بود اما می*خواهم بگویم ما در آن زمان بدون هیچ ملاحظه*ای برای تیم بازی می*کردیم. هر بازیکن برای کل تیم و برای 10نفر دیگر بازی می*کرد. بازی هم که تمام می*شد ممکن بود با هم به رستوران برویم و شام بخوریم یا اینکه به خانه هم می*رفتیم و رفت و آمد خانوادگی داشتیم.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Identify the players in this picture.

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
        Identify the players in this picture.

F. Zandi
        S.J Hosseini
        H. Aghili
        B. Rahmani
        M. Shojaei
        J. Nekounam
        M. Gholamnejad (RIP)
        A. Teymourian
        M. Rahmati
        V. Hashemian
        G. Rezaei

I think this was the game vs. UAE where Zandi scored the winner 1-0?

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
          F. Zandi
          S.J Hosseini
          H. Aghili
          B. Rahmani
          M. Shojaei
          J. Nekounam
          M. Gholamnejad (RIP)
          A. Teymourian
          M. Rahmati
          V. Hashemian
          G. Rezaei

I think this was the game vs. UAE where Zandi scored the winner 1-0?
          You have one player and the opponent wrong.

Comment

Such an awesome team. They really gave the top 3 a run for their money.

Comment

You have no idea how many hours I've spent over the past few years trying to piece this together for Tehran's now defunct league.

Comment

You have one player and the opponent wrong.
                The one he got wrong is Sattar Zare.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  The one he got wrong is Sattar Zare.

Correct. Now identify the opponent.

Comment

Good old days but honestly having Tehran league as the major attraction and Province competition was a real joke 30 years later when you have a look at it.

Comment

Such an awesome team. They really gave the top 3 a run for their money.

Daei-?-Sajjadi-Ahmadzadeh-Markar-Taheri
                      ?-?-Ahadi-Peyrovani-?

Comment

Daei-?-Sajjadi-Ahmadzadeh-Markar-Taheri
                        ?-?-Ahadi-Peyrovani-?
                        Those are the ones I recognize too. The source that I got this from had all the names.

Comment

Good old days but honestly having Tehran league as the major attraction and Province competition was a real joke 30 years later when you have a look at it.
                          I actually liked the last few years of the province leagues where the top teams from each province would then advance to the following year's national league/cup in addition to continuing to play in their province league. That way it ensured all provinces were represented in it.

Comment

Correct. Now identify the opponent.
                            vs Saudi Arabia in '08, 1-1? Nekounam equalizer

Comment

Originally posted by SinaBahali View Post
                              vs Saudi Arabia in '08, 1-1? Nekounam equalizer
                              Correct. Other than from the lineup itself and the style of uniforms, you can actually spot some 8-0er flags in the crowd.

Comment

I actually liked the last few years of the province leagues where the top teams from each province would then advance to the following year's national league/cup in addition to continuing to play in their province league. That way it ensured all provinces were represented in it.
                                Well not really all.
                                Anyway I didn't like it. You can't discover all talents this way.

Comment

Working...
                                X