The Official Persian Football Go Random Thread v2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abtin View Post

lol, I think "Ali" is the guy walking around holding the cup.
    راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

His last day. Great newsman. He was the face of akhbar varzeshi since I can remember.

https://youtu.be/Ed3--rWIU_g

Comment

You know you've watched too much Iranian football when you think you hear "ya ali madad" chants in other games.

I'm watching Swiss vs USA and I swear it sounds like they are chanting that.

Comment

It's a sad year for Iranian football when there are no "Karimi just signed with XYZ OMG!" threads on 13th of Farvardin

Comment

Khiabani is pissing me off. I love his emotions and don’t blindly hate him like many others, but his comments at these recent "commentator casting" shows make me start to dislike him a lot as I never expected him to become so arrogant. The guy is Mr. Sooti himself, but sits there and rudely tells the candidates that they have no talent and should not continue with commentating. He talks as if he is the best commentator of the world and knows everything. Why are you playing with people's dreams like that when actually the whole country makes fun of your commentating? Quite disappointing, really thought he is a nice and down to earth guy.
            Formerly known as Persianking!
            Follow me @
            instagram/iranscout
            instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Comment

Anyone know what kind of different TM footballing stuff they sell in the Uhlsport store in Tehran? Do they sell any of the TM jackets or training kits?

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                  Anyone know what kind of different TM footballing stuff they sell in the Uhlsport store in Tehran? Do they sell any of the TM jackets or training kits?
                  They will sell you whatever you are looking for.... meaning they will stick an IFF logo on any jacket and tell you it's a TM jacket.

Don't go there without pictures of exactly what you are looking for because they mostly sell plain Uhlsport clothing, shoes and accessories. One corner of the store has some pre-printed TM stuff.

The Uhlsport office that gives clothes to TM only does wholesale and they are located elsewhere, it's not the one in Moniriyeh.

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                    They will sell you whatever you are looking for.... meaning they will stick an IFF logo on any jacket and tell you it's a TM jacket.

Don't go there without pictures of exactly what you are looking for because they mostly sell plain Uhlsport clothing, shoes and accessories. One corner of the store has some pre-printed TM stuff.

The Uhlsport office that gives clothes to TM only does wholesale and they are located elsewhere, it's not the one in Moniriyeh.
                    Oh okay, for instance, if I show them a picture of this jacket, can they get me an identical one?

Comment

Oh okay, for instance, if I show them a picture of this jacket, can they get me an identical one?
                      If they have it, yes.

Comment

If they have it, yes.
                        Okay, thanks. Not sure if it's worth pursuing this, since I won't be going myself, but sending a relative to do so for me.

Comment

Okay, thanks. Not sure if it's worth pursuing this, since I won't be going myself, but sending a relative to do so for me.
                          Just tell them not to believe anything they say and only get something you give them a picture of.

Comment

Just tell them not to believe anything they say and only get something you give them a picture of.
                            lol
                            I guess I have some tinking to do. A friend of mine is going to Dubai this summer and I'll be asking him to buy me another white TM jersey, since all of the players signed the one I currently have, so I won't be wearing that one.

Comment

Or else you will get a green Dejagah jersey and a story about how this is our future kit! Happend to me when I sent family tonthe moniriyeh store! Lol

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Unbelievable, this former Japan's national team star player Kazayushi Miyora at the age of 48 is still playing in J-League 2 and scores, he just scored another goal yesterday, apparently during his NT services he scored multiple goals on Iran as well:

ستاره ۴۸ ساله ژاپنی به نظر از گل زدن خسته نمی*شود و نمی*خواهد به خداحافظی فکر کند.
                                به گزارش ایسنا، کازایوشی میورا، مهاجم ۴۸ ساله ژاپنی همچنان به درخشش خود ادامه می*دهد. او که در حال حاضر در تیم یوکوهاما در لیگ دسته ۲ ژاپن فعالیت می*کند، این هفته نیز برای تیمش درخشید و گلزنی کرد.

میورا در دسامبر ۲۰۱۳ قراردادش را با یوکوهاما به مدت یک فصل دیگر تمدید کرد تا به عنوان مسن*ترین بازیکن حرفه*ای فوتبال جهان شناخته شود. او حالا در ۴۸ سالگی هم به خوبی گلزنی می*کند و نشان داد که شم گلزنی بالایی دارد.

میورا که به "کینگ کازو" معروف است، این هفته در بازی برابر جوبیلو ایواتا موفق شد با ضربه سر گلزنی کند ولی تیمش در نهایت این بازی را با نتیجه ۳ بر ۲ به حریف خود باخت.

میورا پس از پایان بازی گفت: توپ خوبی برای من ارسال شد و توانستم به خوبی آن را مدیریت کنم و گلزنی کنم.

این بازیکن ژاپنی هنوز تا رسیدن به رکورد مسن ترین گلزن فوتبال جهان فاصله دارد. مسن ترین گلزن فوتبال جهان بیلی مردیت از منچسترسیتی بود که در ۴۹ سالگی موفق شد گلزنی کند. این اتفاق در سال ۱۹۲۴ در جام حذفی انگلیس رخ داد. این احتمال وجود دارد که میورا در ادامه بتواند رکورد مسن ترین گلزن فوتبال جهان را نیز به نام خود ثبت کند.

میورای ژاپنی بارها مقابل ایران قرار گرفت و سابقه گل زدن به تیم ملی را نیز در کارنامه خود دارد.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=214920

Comment

Working...
                                X