Guys
        Despite the Libya,Greece and Kosovo cancellations our TM
        has had the best ever WC preparation of the last 40 years
        So let’s count our blessings even tho it could have been even better
        Man o man just imagine if we had the Saudi Arabia’s friendlies oh man
        We would have been %100 ready to go to the top but we don’t have
        Thier money or international connection ☹️😬😡

Comment

Sardar Azmoun’s favorite dishes include Khoresh Gheymeh and Iranian Macaroni cooked by his mother
          His club authorities came to see how his mother cooks to approve its non fatty, and they approved:

CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

I don't know if this a record but this year world cup includes 4 Arab nation; Morocco, Tunisia, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt (although some may argue if the Africans are 100% arabs.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                I don't know if this a record but this year world cup includes 4 Arab nation; Morocco, Tunisia, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt (although some may argue if the Africans are 100% arabs.
                Iran(Ahvaz/Abadan Area), Morocco, Tunisia, Saudi Arabia, and Eygpt. (Could have had Syria in there too) Also other Europe teams have Arabs/Muslims on it too! You could say it's an Islamic World Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                  Iran(Ahvaz/Abadan Area), Morocco, Tunisia, Saudi Arabia, and Eygpt. (Could have had Syria in there too) Also other Europe teams have Arabs/Muslims on it too! You could say it's an Islamic World Cup.
                  God forbids .. and that is if there a God.

Comment

No, just no.
                    Stop trying to attribute Ahvaz and Abadan to the Arabs.
                    I still don't get why so many clueless Iranians love attributing the cities of Khuzestan to Arabs because they heard Arabs live there.
                    You know how many non Arabs moved into Ahvaz and Abadan in the 30s and 40s to build the City that aren't Arab?

Your post is like me saying the US in a World Cup would represent Iran because we have 1 million Iranians in the States.

Why would you not say the same about Arabs regarding France and Belgium.

This was truly a bad post.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      No, just no.
                      Stop trying to attribute Ahvaz and Abadan to the Arabs.
                      I still don't get why so many clueless Iranians love attributing the cities of Khuzestan to Arabs because they heard Arabs live there.
                      You know how many non Arabs moved into Ahvaz and Abadan in the 30s and 40s to build the City that aren't Arab?

Your post is like me saying the US in a World Cup would represent Iran because we have 1 million Iranians in the States.

Why would you not say the same about Arabs regarding France and Belgium.

This was truly a bad post.
                      EY KHODA IT WAS JUST JOKE

(But it being Islamic World Cup wasn't, because this World Cup has the most percentage of Muslims in it)

Comment

EY KHODA IT WAS JUST JOKE

tasteless joke man!

a lot of non iranians are reading the football forum just before WC, from journalists to fans etc...
                        Lets not spread false info...

PS: (to Non Iranian readers) Two teams are from Persian Gulf region. One the Persians (Iran) themselves. The other are Arab neighbors on the south of Persian Gulf!

Comment

Anyone watch the video of team melli celebrating the madrid game. in the back you can seee a soccer board with a formation haha, I wonder if thats the formation we will be using or its jsut random

Comment

Originally posted by JamB View Post
                            Anyone watch the video of team melli celebrating the madrid game. in the back you can seee a soccer board with a formation haha, I wonder if thats the formation we will be using or its jsut random
                            its CQ mind game!

Comment

Anyone know who #25 player is? I forgot his name :/

Comment

Anyone know who #25 player is? I forgot his name :/
                                Ahmad Nourollahi.

Comment

Working...
                                X