No announcement yet.

The Official Persian Football Go Random Thread v2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahh, I was away and must have missed it thanks!
    راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
      Ahh, I was away and must have missed it thanks!
      My pleasure.

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post

I've never seen it before, it used to be that soccer ball looking logo.
        Story here:

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...highlight=logo

Comment

Pars Jonoobi leading 1-0.
          Now they're parking the bus.

Comment

Tied 1-1. Persepolis was much better in the 2nd half, but couldn't finish.

Comment

Israeli foreign ministry loves Taj apparently :

US CENTCOM loves Persepolis. lol

Comment

Thought I'd share this with you guys.

Gol Bezan had the pleasure of meeting FC Barcelona Legend Xavi Hernandez. He shared some interesting points with us:

He will begin his coaching course for UEFA A and B licenses from Tuesday. His close friend former FC Barcelona GK, Victor Valdes, is also pursuing his coaching badges.

Xavi, behind the scenes is much involved still with FC Barcelona. He is advising young players and especially Dembele. “He has a lot of talent”

The Aspire Academy is right now one of the center of his work.

“Teams here in Qatar who have taken on the philosophy of Barcelona and the Spanish national team, or even now like the German team, they like to play an attacking style of football with domination of possession. A lot of coaches here are working in this style now”

Xavi was quite impressed how quickly Qatar is building towards World Cup 2022.

He has seen Qatar with a total focus on construction, not only the stadiums but also the infrastructure. Apparently, they are building a new metro system to make sure the traffic is not so dense.

The maestro allows believe [emoji1203] can host a WC in a historic and fantastic manner like other countries that have hosted a World Cup.

On the criticism of Qatar: He mentioned “to the people who talk badly about Qatar to come here and see it. They [Qatari] are noble people.”

Comment

Any Iranians in Stockholm knowing where they will show the matches in public? Anywhere the Iroonis get together? I saw that Atish will arrange something, and went to Globen yesterday, a sports bar in there near the Tele2 Arena will show the World Cup matches.

Comment

I was leafing through some old Keyhan Varzeshi magazines from 1993 and came across reports from Tehran's youth league championship. I looked through the names to see if any of them became famous later. The only ones I recognized were Pashazadeh and Mahdavikia.
                    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Alyssia Schafer was the guest on an Iranian talk show host. She was on the Sina Show. (Esteghlal coach's daughter)

You can start watching after 29:40. She was on the show to advocate for Iranian women to be allowed into stadiums.

Also discussed how she is getting sexual messages and insults from Iranian males on Instagram. It is worth the watch. She has an amazing character.

Comment

Nima Saghafi is the 4th official in the Red Bulls-Colorado game.
                        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Oh my god this is hilarious!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

https://instagram.com/p/BiqrSuKl22C/

Comment

What was the name of our defender who was supposed to school Messi last World Cup but got injured before it?

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                              What was the name of our defender who was supposed to school Messi last World Cup but got injured before it?
                              Hashem Beikzadeh

Comment

The Official Persian Football Go Random Thread v2

Originally posted by footballeirani View Post
                                Alyssia Schafer was the guest on an Iranian talk show host. She was on the Sina Show. (Esteghlal coach's daughter)

You can start watching after 29:40. She was on the show to advocate for Iranian women to be allowed into stadiums.

Also discussed how she is getting sexual messages and insults from Iranian males on Instagram. It is worth the watch. She has an amazing character.
                                She didn’t say Iranian male, she said Iranian male perspolis fans
                                Big difference!! Loool
                                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Working...
                                X