Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
    ^

is he referring himself as a proud Eye-Ranian or is he like Agassi and is saying "No No I am Armenian, not Iranian no no, please no" (even though my dad represented Eye-Ran in Olympics as a Boxer)
    Neither the father nor son talk about their nationality in that video.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Between 1999-2000 and 2016-2017 we haven't had a clear starting goalkeeper.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

We gave up 4 penalties in 3 games in the 1978 World Cup.

Comment

Arman Nadjafi for TM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
              Keshavarz?

Comment

There are many Iranian coaches for various age levels at Aurora FC.

Comment

It has really been an honor to have the yellow carded Talal Al Qahtani in Iran during the WCQ

Comment

Just noticed the new logo, what is it and when did it change?
                    راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                      Keshavarz?
                      Correct.

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                        Just noticed the new logo, what is it and when did it change?
                        What logo?

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                          What logo?

I've never seen it before, it used to be that soccer ball looking logo.

Comment

I've never seen it before, it used to be that soccer ball looking logo.
                            Is it safe to assume you have never seen a toop pelastiki?

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                              Is it safe to assume you have never seen a toop pelastiki?

It is not

I would’ve never guessed that, especially given the colors.

Comment

It is not

I would’ve never guessed that, especially given the colors.
                                Oh but it is aziz. Please see following link:

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...-Logo-Released!

Comment

Working...
                                X