The Official Persian Football Go Random Thread v2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post

It seems like the Korean jersey (or a variation of it) also made it to Esteghlal of Bandar Anzali.

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
        What‘s the story about these 2 clips? Why are they running & hiding ? Haha

Comment

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
          What‘s the story about these 2 clips? Why are they running & hiding ? Haha
          In 2005, Iran played North Korea in Pyongyang. North Korea was not given a penalty and Iran was leading 2-0 in the game. Some fans rioted and stormed the pitch and it led to Team Melli barricading themselves in the locker room until the situation resolved.

My favorite moment is Borhani behind Zandi holding a chair. It was only a few months that Zandi had joined TM and he suddenly no longer found himself in Kaiserslautern, Germany but in North Korea fighting off North Koreans

Comment

It seems like the Korean jersey (or a variation of it) also made it to Esteghlal of Bandar Anzali.

Why do they have Korean flags?

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
              Why do they have Korean flags?
              All you had to do is go back one page

In 1983 South Korea invited an Asian all star team for which Hejazi was picked. They gave him the jersey at that time. He seems to have passed it down to Esteghlal's keepers although Rahmati's looks a bit different than Hejazi or Rezaei's South Korea jersey.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                All you had to do is go back one page
                They don't look like the same jersey though, that's why I was wondering. Is it really the same jersey passed on by Hejazi?

Comment

We should have been Asian Champions in 1984, 1996 and 2015.
                  I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Do you guys see Soroush Rafiei useful for TM or not?

Comment

Ben Williams was definitely saudied in 2015 - no team was even close to us that year
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                        Ben Williams was definitely saudied in 2015 - no team was even close to us that year
                        No doubt.

Comment

and 2004!
                          CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                            and 2004!
                            No not 2004. We were weak in the group stage and even if we have got past China I'm not we could have beaten Japan. The other editions I named we were definitely championship material.

Comment

What has happened to Estili? He looks like a Ken doll.

Comment

Just putting this to remind everyone of the man, myth, and legend.

Comment

Working...
                                X