The Official Persian Football Go Random Thread v2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess the player.

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

^ he looks so similar to Karim Anasarifard.

no idea who he is.
      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
        Guess the player.

Shahrokh Bayani

Comment

Such an awesome team. They really gave the top 3 a run for their money.
          ازچپ:دايي، ژاله مستقيم، سجادي، احمدزاده، اقاجانيان، طاهري نشسته ازچپ: تجسسي، فخرمحمدي، احدی، پيرواني، پارسا
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            Shahrokh Bayani
            without his beard, he has such similarity to karim Ansarifard...
            CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Shahrokh Bayani
              Correct. This is the first time I'm seeing him with no beard.

Comment

ازچپ:دايي، ژاله مستقيم، سجادي، احمدزاده، اقاجانيان، طاهري نشسته ازچپ: تجسسي، فخرمحمدي، احدی، پيرواني، پارسا
                Zhaleh Mostaghim was quite decent and i think played for either of Tehran A or B in Ostani league.

Comment

Zhaleh Mostaghim was quite decent and i think played for either of Tehran A or B in Ostani league.
                  Him and Feyz Arbabi were two players that I thought didn't get a fair shake at TM due to playing for not so famous teams (Bonyad Shahid and Vahdat).

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                    ^ he looks so similar to Karim Anasarifard.

no idea who he is.
                    Looks like Ali Daei and Karim Ansarifard love child

Comment

Trivia: who knows when TM played Fenerbahce and what the score was?

Comment

Can someone identify what game this is from? It looks like it's in Amjadieh and considering the absence of Ghelichkhani and the short length of Hejazi's hair it must be sometime around 1977. The other giveaway was that it was posted in Donyaye Varzesh prior to our game with Kuwait that took place on 10/28/77 and thus it has to be from shortly before then. We played Romania in August but that game was in Azadi. We played Hungary in Amjadieh in March although for that game Maveddat was the keeper plus Ghelichkhani started the game. We played some non official games the Soviet Union's youth team (twice) and Hungary's Olympic team but I have no lineup to compare it to and if I am to believe what I read they were in Azadi although I could see it being a typo and such non important matches being played in Amjadieh. So does anyone know?

Comment

Comment

Parviz Ghelichkhani is a 3 time Asian Championship gold medalist.

Comment

Comment

Now it (the drunkenness) is confirmed.

Bayern lost 6-3 to Persepolis I think or was it TM?
                                Yes but I remember Beckenbauer�s interview right before the Iran-Germany game in 2004. There he talked also about this loss. He said, that they had to play against Iran, one day after they have won the German championship. So they were still drunk and tired, when they had to play against TM.
                                That part I have heard alot. The players' drunkenness was very visible on the field.

Comment

Working...
                                X