No announcement yet.

The Official Persian Football Go Random Thread v2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The reactions really hurt knowing that it was called back.

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bpl4lPeh...=10m5520f2x16l

This post was actually liked by Paulo Dybala along with some other footballers

Also the comment section harf nadareh XD

Comment

Does anyone have a picture of the team photo for the Iran-Lithuania game this year?
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Identify all of the players in this picture and the game it is from:

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post

Brings back memories! Shojae is so young!

Comment

I didn't know Henrikh Mkhitaryan played for Iran

Comment

The ones that I recognize:
                goalie: Rahmati
                2: Mahdavikia
                13: Kaebi
                5: Aghily
                4: Hosseini
                6: Nekounam
                18: Shojaei

Comment

From right to left standing: Javad, Sattar Zareh, Seyed Jalal, Jabbari, Khatibi, Aghil
                  From right to left sitting: Kia, Gholam Rezaei, Rahmati, Masoud, Kaebi
                  This should be during WCQ2010 and Daei's time as head coach, my guess is Saudi match in Saudi in 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    From right to left standing: Javad, Sattar Zareh, Seyed Jalal, Jabbari, Khatibi, Aghil
                    From right to left sitting: Kia, Gholam Rezaei, Rahmati, Masoud, Kaebi
                    This should be during WCQ2010 and Daei's time as head coach, my guess is Saudi match in Saudi in 2008.
                    You are correct about 2 out of 3 things. You have the opponent wrong.
                    Also I originally thought this was an away game due to the English signs in the back but it's at Azadi.

Comment

You are correct about 2 out of 3 things. You have the opponent wrong.
                      Also I originally thought this was an away game due to the English signs in the back but it's at Azadi.
                      is it iran vs north korea in the 2010 world cup qualifications? we won 2-1, goals by mahdavikia and nekounam
                      Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                      http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                      [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                      Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
                        is it iran vs north korea in the 2010 world cup qualifications? we won 2-1, goals by mahdavikia and nekounam
                        Correct.

Comment

Here's a harder one. Same question, players and game:

Comment

Sibil game was ON POINT. Every single player had one lol!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                              Sibil game was ON POINT. Every single player had one lol!

Victorian mustache...
                              Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

From right to left standing: Manafi, Eftekhari, N. Mohammadkhani, Bagheri, Gholampour, Daei
                                From right to left sitting: Peyrovani, Zarincheh, Varmazyar, Aalami, Dadashzadeh

This should be either before 1994 Asian games in Japan or during.

Comment

Working...
                                X