X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
    Standing from left Kargajam, Iranpak, Ashtiani,Jabbari, Hejazi, Mavedat

Sitting from left Kalani, Sharafi, Kashani, Ghelichkhani, Ghorab, Arab
    Thanks. Your lineup confirmed for me that this is the semifinal match against Cambodia in the 1972 Asian Championship. Many places they are incorrectly labeling it the championship game against South Korea.
    I don't understand why there are 12 players in total and 2 goalkeepers in the lineup. Also why are the keepers wearing short sleeves?
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Guess who.

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Coronavirus has postponed friendlies and Euro 2020.

Ali Daei's record stands tall for now.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post

Why was Hejazi wearing a shirt with the SK flag?
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              Most likely he exchanged his shirt with the Korean goalkeeper after a game.

Comment

Corona most probably saved deai's record

Comment

In 1983 South Korea invited an Asian all star team for which Hejazi was picked. They gave him the jersey at that time. He seems to have passed it down to Esteghlal's keepers although Rahmati's looks a bit different than Hejazi or Rezaei's South Korea jersey.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                    In 1983 South Korea invited an Asian all star team for which Hejazi was picked. They gave him the jersey at that time. He seems to have passed it down to Esteghlal's keepers although Rahmati's looks a bit different than Hejazi or Rezaei's South Korea jersey.
                    Thanks I tried researching this game but couldn’t find anything on it. Is that Ali Parvin next to him? Was it them 2 invited to that all star game or were there more Iranians?
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Thanks I tried researching this game but couldn’t find anything on it. Is that Ali Parvin next to him? Was it them 2 invited to that all star game or were there more Iranians?
                      It wasn't a game, more of just an invitation, recognition and ceremony. Hejazi was the only one from Iran that was picked. It's Parvin and Soltani next to him probably from a Persepolis-Esteghlal game afterwards.

Comment

CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

I immediately need the results of Persepolis against Darayi and Shahin in the 1370 Tehran League. Without them someone might die.

Comment

Very entertaining and funny.
                            This was before world cup

CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                              Very entertaining and funny.
                              This was before world cup

Great clip. I've rarely seen Parvin in such a casual mood as opposed to his usual grumpy self.
                              Mohajerani gave a very sly and diplomatic answer when asked about the various World Cup teams we've had.

Comment

It's a shame that we have lost clubs with such deep roots like Shahin, Pas, Homa, Darayi, Bank Melli, etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X