No announcement yet.

The Official Persian Football Go Random Thread v2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World Cup 1998, my favorite World Cup ever. To this day, the sights, sounds, even how it was filmed and the kits and looks are what I imagine to be the best football.
    Nostalgia has ruined football for me!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        World Cup 1998, my favorite World Cup ever. To this day, the sights, sounds, even how it was filmed and the kits and looks are what I imagine to be the best football.
        Nostalgia has ruined football for me!

I have that same feeling towards world cup 2006 and brazil. Legends, but too bad they didn't have the discipline to win the cup. Italy deserved to be champions, I remember watching milan in serie A in 2006 with kaka and it was so enjoyable

Comment

Maz Jobrani helps prank David Beckham

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

lool
            good one..!!
            OMG ma homey Chris Kelin .... SKC legend .. wondered what happened to him..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              lool
              good one..!!
              OMG ma homey Chris Kelin .... SKC legend .. wondered what happened to him..?
              Is Klein the one who was half Iranian and married to an Iranian woman? There was someone from SKC with an American name with that description. Maybe not SKC but definitely MLS and he was discussed on PFDC.
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                Is Klein the one who was half Iranian and married to an Iranian woman? There was someone from SKC with an American name with that description. Maybe not SKC but definitely MLS and he was discussed on PFDC.
                Found it. It was Chris Brown: https://www.facebook.com/chris.brown.752
                https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2010/...wn-chris-brown

And here is his Iranian wife: https://www.facebook.com/pardis.brown
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Damn
                  Good find KC
                  Knew Brownie well but didn’t know he was married to Iranian wife ..!
                  I used to be a community promoter of KC wiz back the day & was heavily involved with efforts to market & populace soccer in KC in the early years ..! Most of their players would come to my sport shop back in the day to sign autographs & me n my nephews were always present @most all their games .... .!
                  In fact if you look at some old school KC wiz pics from the 2000 mls cup championship...me n my nephew Alex are in some of the pics hanging in the front offices & online ..!

Chris was a cool cat .. but an avg overal attacker.... lost track of him after he got traded to rev.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    Damn
                    Good find KC
                    Knew Brownie well but didn’t know he was married to Iranian wife ..!
                    I used to be a community promoter of KC wiz back the day & was heavily involved with efforts to market & populace soccer in KC in the early years ..! Most of their players would come to my sport shop back in the day to sign autographs & me n my nephews were always present @most all their games .... .!
                    In fact if you look at some old school KC wiz pics from the 2000 mls cup championship...me n my nephew Alex are in some of the pics hanging in the front offices & online ..!
                    Chris was a cool cat .. but an avg overal attacker.... lost track of him after he got traded to rev.
                    I couldn't find this info when I searched last night but if I remember correctly not only is he married to an Iranian but also he is in fact half Iranian, probably on his mother's side given his last name. I remember this from when he first brought up here on PFDC many years ago. People were talking about him marrying an Iranian and commenting how he has stayed close to his roots indicating he had Iranian connections before his marriage. Of course it's possible that when it was brought up it was false information but seeing how he is supporting Iran in the 2018 World Cup I would imagine his connection to Iran is more than just his wife.

Comment

Identify these players, particularly #32.

Comment

Lol KARIM!!!

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Comment

lol, Ehsan been looking relatively the same for what ?20 years now ..?

Comment

I couldn't find this info when I searched last night but if I remember correctly not only is he married to an Iranian but also he is in fact half Iranian, probably on his mother's side given his last name. I remember this from when he first brought up here on PFDC many years ago. People were talking about him marrying an Iranian and commenting how he has stayed close to his roots indicating he had Iranian connections before his marriage. Of course it's possible that when it was brought up it was false information but seeing how he is supporting Iran in the 2018 World Cup I would imagine his connection to Iran is more than just his wife.
                            wow, that would be even more amazing if so..!
                            but from his overall looks seems near impossible..!! he was one of the most down-to-earth and nice KC wiz players if not the most..! he wasnt first choice player yet he was highly admired and one of the favorites of "The Cauldron" old Mistics (Wiz/SKC's main rowdy supporters group, formed primarily by me(loosely involved), nephew alex, sam, some british guy, his gf ? sandy and handful of others..!) we would come up with cheers/songs, my nephew was the first and original Drummer of the Cauldron..!!
                            good times..!! when Wiz played @80% empty Arrowhead stadium and tickets were $5..!! and i'd get like 15-20 tickets for free to pass around as a community promoter ..!
                            Last edited by BacheLot; 03-23-2019, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Identify these players, particularly #32.

neko, maadanchi, ando, nouri, nosrati , aghili, hajsafi, heydari, rahmati, rahmati, shojaei, ansarifard.

This had to have been Ghotbi's idiotic formation... two DMs, four fullbacks, and a sole striker.

4-2-3-1

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                                neko, maadanchi, ando, nouri, nosrati , aghili, hajsafi, heydari, rahmati, rahmati, shojaei, ansarifard.

This had to have been Ghotbi's idiotic formation... two DMs, four fullbacks, and a sole striker.

4-2-3-1
                                Ansarifard was the one I wasn't sure about but now that that's confirmed I've identified which match this is from.

Comment

Working...
                                X