Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    So from this pic:
    L to R standing: Rezaeimanesh, Delikhoun, Yahya,Yaghoubi?, Ghavidel?, Shahroudi
    L to R sitting: Noamouz?, Hossein Khatibi, Azizi, Manafi, Majedi
    Che teamhaei dashtim va che gandi zadan!

The 96 and 2000 teams were also very talented (more than any of the teams in the 2000s and 2010s) and they failed miserably.

Comment

The first one sitting on left is actually Ghazarian.

Comment

Damn....

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bo7NAihHdLt/
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Zarrincheh vs. Parvin.

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
            Is there a worse song than this for TM this year?

Hi Rugs,
            Is there any TM song that is not cringy? I try to be as positive as possible on this forum but these tribute songs are too much. Hope not being too harsh.

Our warriors deserve a classier tribute,not bandwagon music.
            Was thinking traditional persian music (DAF!!!!), trance music or a combination of both with no singing. Let the players be the stars.
            Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Identify the games in which the following lineups played in:

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                Zarrincheh vs. Parvin.

That should be Persepolis and Jendarmeri.

Comment

That should be Persepolis and Jendarmeri.
                  Persepolis vs Bootan.

Comment

Persepolis vs Bootan.
                    Zarincheh only played for Bootan at youth level, his senior level career started with Jandarmeri during his Sarbazi@ 2nd division of Tehran.

Comment

Zarincheh only played for Bootan at youth level, his senior level career started with Jandarmeri during his Sarbazi@ 2nd division of Tehran.
                      Well that's what he is claiming.

Comment

To me the period from 2006-2011 was the lowest point in our soccer history.

Also trivia: what has been the longest winning streak for TM? How many games and what year(s)? Same question for longest losing streak.

Comment

Identify the games in which the following lineups played in:
                          No one answered correctly. Here are the answers:

2018 World Cup Qualifier, Iran 0 Syria 0

2018 World Cup Qualifier, Iran 2 Oman 0

1998 World Cup Qualifier, Iran 1 Australia 1

2002 World Cup Qualifier, Iran 2 arogh 1

2015 friendly, Iran 2 Togo 0

2006 World Cup Qualifier, Iran 2 Japan 1

Not a real game but a scrimmage between TM players prior to the 1994 World Cup qualifiers.

Comment

I am almost convinced this is our game against Mexico in 2007 that we lost 4-0 except that it seems like Jalal Hosseini is in the picture although he wasn't in the lineup. If it's not Jalal then who is it (second standing from the left)?

Comment

I am almost convinced this is our game against Mexico in 2007 that we lost 4-0 except that it seems like Jalal Hosseini is in the picture although he wasn't in the lineup. If it's not Jalal then who is it (second standing from the left)?

I remember I made the mistake of doing kori with my Mexican friend before this match. I could see us losing, but how we lost 4-0 is beyond me. I watched this on Univision too lol.

I guess all the praying Amir Ghalenoei had Team Melli do didn’t help. Right before the Asian Cup too.

Comment

Parviz Ghelichkhani has won 3 Asian Championships. I believe he is the only player in Asia to have achieved this.

Comment

Working...
                                X